Why don't you join the fuckin Marines, Sup Forums?

>Get paid to shoot fuckin guns
>Get paid to fuckin workout
>Kill fuckin muslims, fuckin commies, or who knows, fuck your own mother if the op calls for it!
>Instead of going to college as a fuckin 18 year old poorfag, how about you get PAID to study as a fuckin 22 year old jacked chad vet with flashbacks?!?
>Do you like to play jokes? Well in the fuckin Marines we play jokes all the time. Try handing out piss bottles and tell starving Iraqi school children they are Gatorade! "Blah!" "K-k-kek, sorry about shooting your grandma the other day, little faggot!"
>Do you like to smoke dope? Fuckin don't do that shit, but when you're guarding a poppy field for the CI- I mean OGA, hey nobody's gonna say anything!
Inb4 Zogbot
>In the fuckin Marines, we have all you can eat crayons, slow promotions, and cool ass uniforms
So what the fuck are you waiting for, Sup Forums? Join the fuckin Marines today!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ojmMqOwFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=J4zdgKK8_-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I die for Israel will that mean that I will finally be respected as a man?

been there done that it was lame.

No faggot, you only get respect when you kill for israel. If you die for israel I'll laugh and fuck your mom at your funeral. Just kidding, I'll bring her flowers and fuck your sister
Shhhhh

My knees already kill me from my service. I'm good. No more for Israel.

Great news, light duty Larry; we've got fuckin robot legs now. Back to the grunts with you!

My mama says that recruiters are liars. R u a recruiter?

U FUGEN UNPATRIOTIG!!

This. Marines are glorified janitors with huge fragile egos and homosex fantasies. Did 6 years in and regret every second of it.

Don't step in the bullshit

Crayon eating? Nice.. but no go if window lickers not allowed

chair force master race

Well maybe you shouldn't have been a POG/ signed up during wartime faggot, but thank you for your cirvix all the same...bahahaha 6 year contract? Your recruiter must talk slick like he's from Atlanta boy...
No, I am a regular non recruiter...person...that's me

>MFW that's actually my old unit
Kek, extra crayons if one of you autists can figure out which one that is. Whole tube of glue if you can do it within the next 30 mikes
Why even live

U sound like a reasonable man that isn't trying to get me stuck on supply duty for 4 years. I like u

Just get a job outside and shoot guns while you're working.

Fucking love crayons. Mmmm good.

What type of jobs are there where you work outside

99 asvab score, MOS 0231, shipping out in september

I'll be honest, most jobs in the marines are shit like logistics and truck driving; you won't be shooting guns all day like rambo.

the good parts are the benefits, really. You get the GI bill for just four years, which is nice for college, and you get a lot of technical knowledge, which can be easily used to get a job in the private sector, which often pays bank (think 60-100k, depending on what you do)

College, for all its kikery, is probably a better option, but for people who can't pay sky high uni fees, or can't get in, or don't want to, its a significantly better option, then say, sitting around smoking dope and working a minimum wage convenience store job.

Is it glamorous? No

Is it cool? no

is it shitty? absolutley

is it better then the army, airforce, navy, or coast guard or whatever the fuck other branches exist? 100%

Hilarious. The life of a grunt is pure and utter boredom and misery. The military even makes shooting guns gay as fuck.

>recruiter must have been...
Nah he was a retard that banged a 15 year old poolee, got reduced to pvt from ssgt, and was divorced by his wife who took his newborn child. Oh and he went to jail. Nigger tried to get me to go active but I insisted and did reserves. Can't tell you how many faggots wished they were Reserve at PI and ITB

got married and dont want to leave my wife alone for 4 years

you guys ever try those scented crayons? they are good as shit. the strawberry flavor is GOAT

You just cleared MEPS and are offering advice. GTFO faggot. I hope your DI puts you in a washing machine.

Be one of those Canada highway flaggers.

nice screenshot
what game ?

As a former hat this made me chuckle

because I might be asked to do something I find morally objectionable, and since I'm being paid, I have no right to refuse.

I take required daily medication for ADD so I can't. If I go off it now I get serious withdrawl symptoms. I would only hinder the squad in the field. I really wish to serve and have honor though.

I work on a Navy Base that also has marines there. The marines are literally borderline retarded brainlet 18 and 19 year olds whose literal job is to stand at the gate to the secure areas all day.

At least the people in the Navy do actual STEM work that involves more than standing in a spot with a gun. Marines are retarded

joining the military is worse than being on welfare.

watch that movie The Grey State

Are you trying to get me killed cunt

>former hat

From this I deduced the following things
>addicted to alcohol
>divorced, likely from a WM
>wears short shorts in public spaces and has no idea how much he disgusts normal people
>probably listens to cadence at the guilt or while running

>Most jobs in the Marines are shit like logistics and truck driving; you won't be shooting guns all day like rambo
If you're not 03, you're navy

im going to do ocs in the navy eat my heart out OP

>Get paid to serve Israel

Yeah that's all well and good at ITB and on the Island, but when (if) you get into the shit do you want your fireteam leader to be a full time Marine, or some dude named Kyle who's taking part time classes at community college and driving for Dominos
Rawah, 2006 nigga
What are "morals"?
Chuck that trash down the toilet and lie your ass off, don't be one of those guys who gets all honest at MEPS
...Yeah, MP's are retarded. In other shocking news, water is wet and the navy is gayer than a velvet painting of two boys fuckin

>bad eyesight (almost legally blind in one eye)
>asthma on record
>nerve damage in dom hand

Tried Army, Navy, AF, and talked to a Marine rec. was denied on all fronts.
At least I tried right?

>Being this mad

Thank you for your service, you will be in my prayers

What morals are is irrelevant, as what constitutes morally objectionable TO me, is FOR ME to define, in any way I see fit, and at any time. If you're trying to say that living by a moral code is stupid, you can go ask someone else your faggot nigger shit.

I'm already dead, kiddo

what demographic are you? tested among college credit 20 something or are you a lil 17 year old faggot. because thats the main thing determining your percentile

>Why don't you join the fuckin Marines and die for the Jews, Sup Forums?

Is morality objective, or relative tho?

I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

I don't know why but I lose it to this meme every time.

I already did. It was alright.

of course its relative. everything is

kek

>implying I'm angry

>>Kill fuckin muslims, fuckin commies, or who knows, fuck your own mother if the op calls for it!
>if the op calls for it!

Im not allowed. Or i would.

Opium production isn't a black and white issue. The ISAF tried to drastically reduce opium cultivation, but all it did was piss off all the farmers whose livelihoods depended on it. The Taliban is involved in the opium trade, but so is like 90% of southern Afghanistan's economy. Plus the majority of Afghan opium ends up in Russia.

I'd join if they just gave me and my squad a helo to herp derp and fuck shit up as a micro team.
Comeon gunny, the saudis are doin it!

Rah

This, but mainly Iran then Russia I think is a close second. Also, back on my 2nd tour my old Platoon commander who I really shouldn't name because this is an intel honeypot and I'd hate to fuck up his career with Marcock *cough Patrick Stewart* *Cough fake irish faggot mustang SS with sleves that chases medals and got 2 Marines and our Corpsman killed cough* got caught smoking opium with the ANA

mil doesn't take people with cancer.

so I just chill here in a somalian scrying honeypot.

Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus.

Those farmers think we're idiots who can't make up our minds.
>MAKE MY POPPY
ok
>FUCK WE DONT WANT POPPY STOP IT ASSHOLE
ok
>GODDAMNIT YOU STUPID HAJJI WE NEED POPPY
ok
>DRUGS ARE BAD OSAMA
And now we're here.

>die for corporations
>die for Jews

Nah

only retards or willing pawns join.
understand who your real commanders are.

1371s represent.

You're right, better to fight international jewry by smoking meth in your trailer...seriously although Cletus, one would think you would at least take the military training and veterans benefits

>fight for Israel, and the right to be stepped on by trannies and minorities at home, while the government plays games with your healthcare

I would, but I'm not a retarded cuckold.

>The only MOS I consider to be more hardcore than the grunts.
Somebody buy this man a hooker, NOW!!!

Military service is a good step into adulthood that modern life tends to lack otherwise. Plus you get free college, veterans preference in jobs, VA loans, etc. If you're really so worried about dying for Israel, just go into the National Guard.

Cause I'm a manlet with shitty eyesight. I would if I weren't though.

Keep it coming faggot. Suck on jew dick, nigger. Remember your place in the chain of command, you're the fucking peon getting shot at and pissed on.
Its sad you don't understand your role in the whole affair. Oh well, like I give a shit if you get mauled or killed. Retards need to die to maintain corporate and banker profits.
Dont forget to get your dick chopped for the jews, fag.

>he didn't join the navy

>join navy decide to slum it with marines become a corpsman.
>decide to be comfy do other shit.

Fuckin kek

wtf do you expect them to do? the average IQ there is 82 which our grandparents/government would have considered legally retarded

I joined the Air Force because I'm not fucking retarded.

I had a 112 GT score and a degree, 3 guys from my old platoon now have their PHD's and one is nearly done medical school. Pussy

He should know..

Lost

Because I've got a date with a flight suit.

This fag posts the same thread every week. Either a cunt or a recruiter, either way you're an idiot if you fight for ZOG.

this post best post

such a non-argument and you're completely missing the point

I'm halfway through my application for the Royal Marines right now user, I should start my training in a few months.

Honestly, the adverts were what started me on it, killing mudslimes is just a bonus > youtube.com/watch?v=2ojmMqOwFh0

>getting tricked by the advertisements

Don't do it britbong

Give those muzzies hell, Britbro. Just don't leave any alive to become refugees. Good luck.

Too late, I've already rented my soul to the Crown.

(You've gotta admit, the RM's make the best adds)

All the ex-marines I've met in my life have been awesome.. very realistic people. The newbs are jarheads though - clueless grunts that don't know they're being played. I guess if you want to become a black-pilled person, the marines is a fast-track for you

POGUE detected.

Because I dislike the taste of crayons and glue.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4zdgKK8_-E
Is this the best ad so far (imo yes)?

does his last name start with a B and are you from illinois?

Is rape ever a moral good?

>dying for israel

no thanks

>Why don't you join the fuckin Marines, Sup Forums?

>Channels inner Marine Corp grunt...

I dunno, but I been told, I'm just too damn fucking old! Sound off...1-2....sound off...3-4!

Well, not muhriness, not US military in general. But I did my time. Was overall meh to the good side.

I dig the training and experience tied with it. Education is also good. Found great friends there. Otherwise it's shit for your career if you are not either planning to stay there or stick with the security. It also deepened my angst again normie society even more.

>POGUE
lol wut. You mean POG?

Terminal Lance detected
have fun raking the sand & mopping up the rain

>on overwatch
>posting selfies on facebook
marine confirmed

>tfw you don't have a military any more