American education

>american education

Kek americucks

Sauce?

it's cute

Pretty sure the kid had something wrong with him and was out of class for a while.

Yeah. He's a fucking nigger, that's what's wrong with him.

I watched the whole video.
>niglet is hospitalized for a week
>comes back
>class of white boys, white girls, black boys, black girls come up to him and greet him

Tyrone just got out detention.

No, it's not.
Niggers can't be cute

This

cute

He's like, a kindergartener guys. Sup Forums has really gone to shit

They are innocent. You're the nigger. As a father I waited until my kids were 8 before I mentioned anything about race. Let children be children. Start paying close attention when they put down lego's and start enjoying (((programming))). That's when you begin their training.

Just like your country, Mr. 56% face, lmao.

>>>/reddit/

they're not white
they're literally not human

The other kids reintegrating their convict compatriot is cute, they just wanna be friends

blacks are animals

Makes me sick.

spotted

I love this website.

That must be good being a nig in murica.

Whites come from albinism, a disease. They are deeply ashamed of this of course.

:0 wow... thats pretty racist dude

Are you serious? Your fucking daughter is grabbing on an animal like that? The fuck?

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but its easy to spot the insecure triggered tinycocks in this thread

blacks are better than gays

i can tolerate blacks, and they are funny
but gays are gross, i cant let them touch me without flinching

That's true actually, I saw the video. What happened was that he was walking down the street with his pants down, and some cop rolled up to him and started asking him dumb shit. He told him he has the right to not be harassed, and the cops accused him of obstruction and tried to arrest him.

He then tried to run and they got him charged with resisting arrest.

The video was taken after he came back from doing time, and the girl was examining his new prison haircut an his teardrop tattoo.

>durka durka merkel jihad
yes, I'd like some extra tsatsiki sauce on my souvlaki please. Also, do you guys sell fries??

>country gone to shit
>says the eurocuck

I wish all the blacks were dead. Lincoln should've sent the fucking oonga boongas back to the fucking hole we dug them out of