The White Mans Dark Secret

The White man is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a cracker, honkey, cave-beast, jive-turkey, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Albino descendant and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/If-a-black-person-and-an-albino-black-person-have-a-child-what-will-the-skin-color-be
quora.com/Are-white-people-actually-albinos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Muh albino poos
Sage.

Shame.

Because that's so retarded.

Nope, its the truth. Nice birthmarks.

we wuz

Actually, white people were the original creation of god.

Black people were created as their souls were stained with the shit of the animals assholes they fucked.

i'm an anthropologist.

Your a liar and a coward. You cant even do your own job. Sad. Pathetic.

Mind=blown

Even if it were true, we're still the better version.

One of my black co-workers tries to explain this theory to me from time to time.

>People with genetic diseases still dominate you

You eat your albinos and hack them up for voodoo ingredients. Few survive nog culture.

Is is true, yet you remain to colllectively ashamed to admit it.

>We master race!
>Given birth by black and brown people
>Albinism, a disease
>Too ashamed to admit it.

Youre more black then me lmao. Such domination.

I’ve already debunked this bullshit but you continue to post it. Is it autism?

Im not black, doesnt change the fact you come from albinos and hide from the truth out of shame.

No you havent coward. you remain in shame of what you are. Nice birthmarks frightened simian.

Well, that is my opinion

>you lie you lie why do you lie!
Hahaha

Hes right you know. You live in the matrix. Upside world.

You literally made that pic yourself and it’s meaningless.

You collectively cannot handle the truth. Its not your fault I guess, its in your genetics to be weak.

I love how happy these women are to have a child that doesn't look like shit

How the mighty have fallen.

i remember in school, this albino turned up randomly in our 2nd year of middle school, his father was in the military, and the albino didnt stay long. only some months. and everyone liked him,so he wasnt bullied or anything. i often wondered if he was some kind of military project / test tube baby / alien. never saw a albino before him, or after him. i miss that kid. if i remember rightly i think he had to wear sunglasses outside or some shit. these big fucking black sunglasses. maybe i imagined that, im not sure, it was over 20 years ago

Nope, youre just a coward who cant deal with reality. Taste it, your hubris.

Yes, your ancestors look so happy. This is what youre afraid of. And you are right to be scared.

And what you posted now has no connection whatsoever to that pic you made.

Seriously, is it autism?

Uhhh, but literally all of Africa was double cuckholded, getting is culture destroyed and formed the zambo in the Americas, Europes seems fine for now to me

This doesn't mean we're inferior.

Its does, youre just too stupid to make the connection. For you its no autism that stops you from seeing the truth. Its shame.

Youre not white. Just a albino cuck.

No, there is literally no connection.

What makes you think we're ashamed? It's like how we evolved from apes.

Never said that. But you are collectively ashamed to admit your own origins. You do run and hide from reality.

Why don't you take your findings to some anthropologists? Posting here isn't going to convince white people that they're albinids.

Of course youre ashamed. Look around. Look how they deny the truth in fear of what they will find. You didnt evolve tho. Black and brown ppl are still alive and out number you. You mutated.

poo in the loos are the weakest and most disgusting race. this makes a lot of sense since wh*Tes are also weak and usually smell

Yes it will. Cant run from the truth forever. Sooner or later, all of you will face the music. Top left, david duke.

The reality:

quora.com/If-a-black-person-and-an-albino-black-person-have-a-child-what-will-the-skin-color-be

Youre ashamed of yourself. The reality of what you are.

>you didn't evolve
>you mutated
that is what evolution means dumbass

The reality. Whites are made.

No it doesnt. But nice try. The chiken evolved from the extinct raptor. Humans evovled from the extinct missing link. You tried, and failed.

>this shitty thread again.
Whether or not we descended from albinos, it doesn't change the fact that Europeans dominated world history for the last 800 years.

Evolution happens because of mutations.

It does when the foundation of your history, your origins. Is based on a lie. Who will respect you? Who will respect you when you cannot even respect yourself enough to accept the truth.

Exactly

This is a very unfunny forced meme.

Yes it does, but in this case its not evolution, but just mutation.

Whites didn't evolve from current blacks. Both evolved from a now extinct common ancestor.

Do albinos produce half albinos?

>call him a Albino descendant

White people aren't decedents of albino's.
Learn2 science.

Muh mutation we gots big wangs en shee

Its not supposed to funny. Its supposed to raise consciousness.

LOL you're a liar and retarded.

No, hence why his “theory” is retarded.

>quora.com/If-a-black-person-and-an-albino-black-person-have-a-child-what-will-the-skin-color-be

This

Wrong. They did evolve from blacks. What below europe? Its africa and the middle east. Where your ancestors migrated from. As albinos.

Yes basically. Its how you got here. Proof is right here. Lighter than the father, darker then the mother. Non albino child.

>It does when the foundation of your history, your origins.
Most normalfags don't even know what the cradle of civilization is. (our origins)

>Who will respect you?
Most NA, Middle Eastern and Asian nations respected Europeans at the turn of the century this has changed due to political factors, not because we are apparently descended from albinos.

>Who will respect you when you cannot even respect yourself enough to accept the truth.
Why would I want respect from people who crack open the heads of bald men for gold?

Whites are the only ones that really give a damn when it comes to white history. I don't think they'll lose any respect.

>turn of the century
*20th century.

>Quora
>My sides.

Proven wrong iwht a simple photo. The child is born non albino, (50% chance). Notice how it is darker then the mother, lighter than the father. This is why you can tan.

obviously not albinos bongo, they dont have melanin in their eyes either they're a rosy brown
we come from the gods, let the kikes be envious

Basically you're collectively ashamed of the truth and have no argument.

If the mom's family was light skinned (not albino), you would get the same effect. Very interesting that the child has a streak of white hair though.

>tfw science proves that Whites didnt originate from africa
>albinos just retarded niggers
wow im sure we were found out

Your history is a lie. White ppl didnt fal out of the sky. White ppl came from albinism. Albinism, coming from the latin word albus. literally meaning white.

It’s the same as the father, and children are always lighter. There is objectively no such thing as a “half albino”

More info to BTFO you
quora.com/Are-white-people-actually-albinos

Looks just like my sister.

The biggest myth. albinos have red eyes and white hair!

This is where your arguement dies. Only whites albinos have red eyes and white hair. Black and brown albinos look like modern day europeans. Exit the matrix.

Actually, white people were the first people. Black people didn't just fall out of the sky. They are negative albinos. Can't believe you don't know this.

Brown ppl are black people. You tried tho.

albinos dont pass their genes in the same way.
for example an spic and an albino mate, the albino get totaly an spic.

>Quora
>Muh sides

This is his info rofl. HEre are a thousand words.

>albino child
>has brown hair
Try again nigger

lol wtf

now you're just being silly (shilly)
honestly we ought ask Mer-Webster to change the definition of 'shill' to mean a jewish person of any sort

If we are so closely related, why don't they have a shred of r1b?

Read her qualifications. Your meme has been exposed.

Humans came from somewhere between the middle east and southern Europe. Some of them migrated northward and became whites, while others went into africa and became blacks. I'm not sure what skin color the original humans had, but the very first hairless hominids would have had lighter skin because black skin was an adaptation to intense sunlight on exposed skin. Chimps have light skin because their hair blocks sunlight.

Indo europeans have,

Exactly the people this thread is about.

>run out of shitty arguments.
>call me ashamed.

Daily reminder that even Germanic tribes in the some of harshest environment on the global (Northern Scandinavia) were still able to develop; A written language, and had great achievements in sailing & navigation and trading. Whilst most of Africa didn't have a written language until Europeans arrived.

Most of you cant even explain the physiological differences in black and white ppl. Ie narrow nose and thin lips. Ill tell you. When your albino ancestors were locked away in an ice age, natural selection took place. The only surivors were ones with a narrow nose to heat up the cold air. thin lips to not get frostbite on them. smaller genitalia as well for the same reason.

They never taught you that in school my bipedal simian friends. Pic related is the khoisan, a subsaharan african tribe that all asians derive their looks from. Hair became straight from missing hair proteins. A side affect of albinism, a deficiency disease.

Isnt learning fun?

homo sapiens sapiens arose in europe, the true humans and they were white. unfortunately, some were raped by a common ancestor like h. rhodesiensis (or similar) this act was repeated and gave rise to africans we know today

pic very related

Dominant, and recessive.

So now the question is did we come from them or did they come from us because whites traded and traveled the world more than the other races?

Wrong, first off the child has a 50% chance to be albino, and secondly, if she is not born albino, she will still be lighter skinned than the spic parent. Proven here, and here.

Face it, white boy. This could be your family photo and you wouldn't even notice.

Youre just ashamed. The truth is too much for you. Nice birthmarks friendo.

Why the IQ difference then? Why are africans and west asians clinically retarded?

This pictures don't help your case. Besides having a shade of skin similar it looks nothing even remotely like a white person. Looks like an Asian if anything.

Isn't this like the 3rd time you posted that exact comment?

Nope and youre still afraid of the truth. One simply does not reenter the matrix.

They still look like niggers.

You have to go back, australopithecus.

Albinism is a recessive gene so you have to have both recessive genes to obtain it. Someone with only one of the recessive alleles for albinism will not have it. There are no partial Albinos, it is nonsensical.

Muskrats and beavers have better understanding of architecture than Africa.

If it was just melanin, you would be smart.

You have no idea how genetics work, White people came from blacks which makes us a MORE evolved life form.