What's your opinion on Karen?

What's your opinion on Karen?

She's hot as fuck and my favorite CG character after Lelouch.

her name is kallen you whore

3rd best girl after C.C. and Milly

Yes.

Good orbiter for the true alpha Gino. She can't get enough of the Gino cock. Even her gaping vagina can't handle the mighty Gino cock. Even Milly and Cornelia slut themselves out to his cock when Kallen can't handle his mighty Libido. CC is flat and need not apply for a real man like Gino.

How was suzaku so calm when she was naked on the island?

my waifu for laifu

Lelouch's Queen

>he didn't understand the show
lmao at your life

She got me into Code Geass. Was pissed that he did not get her into bed.

fapfapfap/10

Much more of an actual character than CC despite all the hate.

>Gino
Who?

>Was pissed that he did not get her into bed.
Don't send a manlet like Lelouch to do a real mans job. Rest assured that Gino spread his seed all over Kallens cunt and had such a mighty cock that he has to spread it to every other girl with big tits like Milly and Cornelia too just because hes a chad. I bet he even gets taken to C's world by the emperor to fuck Marianne.

Not C2/10

keep posting best girl

Most dense bimbo ever.

>87x125

yeah notice that after posting
saved the wrong pic so here a new one

>"no one would recognize that I'm a wanted terrorist if I pretended to have droopy eyes!"

You incompetent fuck it takes literally 2 seconds to find the original size with iqdb. You better settle with Nina because you clearly don't deserve to be a Karenfag.

Why every upgrade of the gurren included also a lowering of the handles control?

She probably gives good paizuri

She lost

That first refrain episode hit me pretty hard. Kallen had a pretty good arc

She's a colander you fuck.

She is the very best, loved everything about her, didn't like her tacking the fangirl route at the end of S1 but since her plot was voluntarly moved in R2, who cares, she was amazing, her relationship with Lelouch was complex and great, her bantering with CC was awesome, and her dedication to her cause was the best.

I LOVE this girl.

PERFECTION

She's great and probably the most loyal but she just constantly gets undermined by Spinzaku. She's only useful against grunts. Took until damn near the end of second season until she could fight him on more equal ground because their knightmare tech had finally caught up to that piece of broken shit Lancelot and even then it didn't feel like a real win on her part.

Didn't deserve all the hate but that's what you get for being better girl that main girl

shirley,kallen>milly, cornelia > nina >dogshit > cc

Nice loveless, uncaring kiss you got at the end there, Kallenfags.

better than cc kiss
Lelouch made a face like his mom just kissed him or he got a taste of all the sperm cc swallowed during those 500years

All this tells me is that Suzaku is going to win and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Post more CC butt

No

This guy gets it

Best girl in a show full of best girl contenders.

You know, I was gonna rip on you for liking Kallen, but the you said that her bantering with CC was awesome. And any faggot who can appreciate the bantz is a friend of mine.

>She was the most loyal
I'm sorry but LOYALTY disagrees.

>that face
Yup, looks like a face of someone who tasted jizz for the first time

>most loyal
>not orange boy
You fucked up user

Milly a best.

The best girl of the entire series

ikr

Somehow the worst girl, besides MAYBE the tablefucking lesbo in the awful show that is Code Gayass

Those legs looks like she was stretched in photoshop holy shit.

Somebody drew this with one hand on their dick

Not to mention she kept the character up for like 5 minutes.

BEST CG GIRL

hottest girl, and im not even into cowtits.

I like Kallen quite a bit as a character, but I don't think she'll ever be a love interest like some people here.

shirley was my first waifu

but now i realize who tru best girl is

Was kind of a big deal in R1, grown useless by the end of R2.

In theory she shouldn't even show up for R3, but I am sure they'll have her around for fanservice.

literally the same as Ryuko

2nd best girl after Milly

just die

C2 is for Lelouch
Kallen is for the viewers

traitorous bitch

You mean third best girl after C.C. and Lulu.

>R1
>R3
Please don't do this

Best girl just kinda wish she was around more in R2

She's loyal, so therefore she's great. She would have followed Lelouch to hell and back, had he just said the word.

>Spinzaku
but she wins at the end.

Anyone would do anything for Lelouch if he just says the words.

She turned on him at the end of R2 so I don't know where you're getting this loyalty business from

Because he didn't tell her how important she was to him. If he had just answered her question

> Lelouch, what am I to you?

there's nothing that would have stopped her from siding with him. Lelouch, however, didn't want that for her. He didn't want to stain her hands with his sins anymore.

>Callen is good because of her banter with CC
When you need one girl to make your girl better because she's so shit.

My dream is to fuck a Kallen cosplayer while she compliments me on my boxing prowess.
One day.

What did they do to her Sup Forums?

She's a hafu whore (redundant I know) who tries to seduce Lelouch but fortunately fails.

Holy shit are you me?

Fanatic. If this were our reality, she'd grow a beard and start shouting for jihads.

CC x Lulu is the winning OTP

What you would do to her, user?

I can believe this

that is the most erotic straight jacket I have ever seen

CC had the lifelong struggle of being immortal and the backstory with Charles and Marianne but they never did anything compelling with those points. The only 'interesting' thing that happened to her is when she lost her memory but that just made her a retarded moeblob.

Kallen's arc was a fucking rollercoaster in a good way.

He almost did, when he was about do that drug in season one but she decided she didn't want to be a pity fuck. And then she proceeded to be moist for 1 and half seasons without ever acting on it, up until Ohgi's betrayal where he practically had to shoot her to get her to not side with him and Rollo and get shot by the Black Knights then and there.

>you whore, you fuck.
>whore
>fuck
>whore fuck

what did they mean by this?

I thought that Kallen knew he was good way before the finale? Remember when Lelouch was cornered when they turned on him and he told her to live on?

Okabe please, you already have a top-tier waifu.

>Darthzaku purposefully leaves her arms bound behind her and a gag on her mouth when he put her meal out in front of her, just to taunt her

Hes a trained soldier in love with someone else, not some horny spaghetti lord.

There's this complete misconception that spread to all anime writers that makes them think that simply dumping a backstory on a character makes them actual characters.

>Milly

Can we all agree?
JYB Lelouch voice > Jun Fukiyama Lelouch voice

That's not C2

I want to fuck her in her ass

MILLY'S MILLYS

Not as cute as Nina

That's Kallen