Kentucky Representative commits suicide

>wdrb.com/story/37062873/rep-dan-johnson-commits-suicide-on-bridge-in-mt-washington

>Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson, who was under investigation for alleged sexual molestation, has committed suicide. Bullitt County Sheriff Donnie Tinnell said Johnson killed himself on a bridge on Greenwell Ford Road in Mt. Washington, and the gun was recovered. Just before 5 p.m. Wednesday, Johnson posted the following message on his Facebook page:

>The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be. AMERICA will not survive this type of judge and jury fake news . Conservatives take a stand. I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever ! My Mom and Dad my FAMILY and all five of my kids and Nine grandchildren two in tummies and many more to come each of you or a total gift from GOD stay strong, REBECCA needs YOU . 9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer. IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME. “PLEASE LISTEN CLOSELY, Only Three things I ask of you to do,if you love me is (1)blame no person,Satan is the accuser, so blame the Devil himself. (2) Forgive and Love everyone especially yourself .(3)most importantly LOVE GOD. P.S. I LOVE MY FRIENDS YOU ARE FAMILY ! GOD LOVES ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER WHAT !

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article188197274.html
longcon.kycir.org/resources/dan-johnson-sexual-assault-police-case-files/
courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/11/kentucky-dan-johnson-resignation-sexual-abuse-allegation/941233001/
longcon.kycir.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good riddance

>state rep
Wow, a fucking nobody

Good.

fpbp

God hates fags.

>shoot yourself
>in Bullitt County
Pottery?

>Dan Johnson
Honestly, why can't Republicans stop themselves from molesting children? It's as though it's a contagious epidemic. What can Sup Forums do to put a stop to this? Is involuntary castration an option?

Fuckkk! I loved Dan “nigger killer” Johnson. Wtf?!

Legalize it.

Sounds like a confession there.

Sounds absolutely unhinged.

He is the pastor who posted Obama’s baby picture as a chimpanzee, posted cartoons of the Obama’s and their “apelike features”. He was awesome. His church was called Heart of Fire church and has burned twice since I can remember.

>Nine grandchildren two in tummies
What did he mean by this?

There's nothing more American than getting shot by yourself in Bullitt County

why are so many Republicans kiddie diddlers?

>Legalize it.
Hi Ralph

sure he did, so why did they murder him?

It seems the vast majority of these rape allegations are coming primarily from Democrats and Hollywood liberals.

>why can't Republicans stop themselves from molesting children?
don't blame them the dems are just as bad,

it's congress, the whole fucking thing is nasty old homosexual men face banging teenage boys all day, burn that shit to the ground and build a new one

Pregnant. He's expecting a two more grandchildren.

Cannibalism.

>The accusations from NPR are false GOD and only GOD knows the truth, nothing is the way they make it out to be.

ITT The events were real but they wanted it !!11!

Kentucky State Rep. Dan Johnson commits suicide on bridge in Mt. Washington

God this is cringey to read.

He meant that the parents are cannibals.

>I love [literally everyone]
>take the easy way out and leave all your kids without a father
Shows just how much he really cared. Good riddance. Trash.

Harvey is too alpha to do that

But he was right about the Obama’s.

Honestly, I think his death is a powerful example of the revenge of the comma. Commas will not allow continued abuse in this way. May better expression and punctuation thrive in the future.

He out-shitposted Trump. Called the Obamas monkeys and WON his election. He was a total badass.

I live in Kentucky.
>Don Johnson
Literally fucking who?

> IT Has Won This Life . BUT HEAVEN IS MY HOME.

Suicides probably don't go to heaven.

no he was not right hes dead that what right hes dead

Yes indeed

> don’t blame me, blame Satan.
What an absolute faggot. Fancy leaving your wife, 5 kids and 9 grandchildren to deal with the mess you made. Suicide is fucking degenerate and cowardly. Hope Satan bums him good.

You've got to catch the suppliers.

OP is a Boomerfag

The video
kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article188197274.html

>don't blame them the dems are just as bad,
Dems have a problem with infidelity.
Republicans have a problem with child molestation. Those are the facts.

>It seems the vast majority of these rape allegations are coming primarily from Democrats and Hollywood liberals.
Is that you, Josh? In denial much?

Don't forget this guy.
He caused the last Democrat majority.

F

whew lad, full ann hero.

>one less indictment to open

Thanks and saved.

Good point.

This

It's really weird to see Sup Forums talking about my home town. This guy is, well was, my rep. Guy was a psycho.

>I LOVE GOD and I LOVE MY WIFE, who is the best WIFE in the world,My Love Forever !
Apparently not enough to stop you from blowing your brain matter out all over the road eh? Also, I am fairly certain God is not on board for the whole self termination thing. Probably isn't going to look to kindly on you leaving behind people who depended on you either.
What a little bitch.
Imagine being this well established and not being able to trudge on. Truly pathetic.
>Oh no my reputation is about to be ruined.
Yeah, and there are millions of people who live in squaller who work back breaking labor just to keep their little shitty slice of nothing, year after year after year.

>Don't like evil racist republican
>Don't have any dirt on him so make a false rape accusation
>Bully him into suicide
I feel like this is going to start happening a lot

> Feminist women as biggest source of false rape allegation (you go girl, show those sexist racist misogynist white cis males how it's like to be oppressed!!!!!)
> Feminist women are almost exclusively democrats

He's right, user. False rape allegations by republicans (or non-leftists in general) are pretty rare, no matter how much it hurts to accept the truth.

>t. God

>False.
Broof a doodle doo?

Actually Republicans have a problem with gay sexual encounters, Dems are usually pedophiles, rapists, etc. Hell Menendez fucks girls fresh out of shipping containers, and between Epstein and Podesta the Democrats have a whole institution going.

On another note Democrats tend to get botched plastic surgeries while Republicans get fucked up fake tans.

> Oh no my reputation is about to be ruined.
Thanks to dumb people who take mere accusations as proof, a false rape accusation does FAR MORE than to just ruin someones reputation. If you had paid attention to any of those cases over the past years, you would know that as well. You will be treated as an actual rapist, and even most of the people not believing the accusations will refrain from having contact with you due to the fear of being shunned as well. There are so many false rape cases showcasing that kind of situation - how can you still not know it?

>Not false
Where are the broofs?

nice

this is just the beginning

we will make the streets run red with the blood of pedos

This was initially reported years ago, before he was even in politics, so just jumping to false accusation is unreasonable.
longcon.kycir.org/resources/dan-johnson-sexual-assault-police-case-files/

what a faggot. could of made a stand by proving it was bullshit, but no, he has to make some fucking attention seeking show out of it. "god this, god that, god knows". stfu you stupid little cunt. your poor family. disgrace.

Verdict? guilty. hes a fucking offender

It was somebody from his own church.
Hardly a random liberal accusing him as everyone in this thread is so keen to presume.
courier-journal.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/11/kentucky-dan-johnson-resignation-sexual-abuse-allegation/941233001/
This wasn't a liberal hit job.
The guy got painted by one of his own.
Was not false.
Was one of his own church.
And if it was false, why would he kill himself?
People kill themselves when they see no other option than facing up to what they have done.
Nobody kills themselves over a false allegation. They will eventually clear their name through the process of law and go on with their lives.

Considering the avg comprehension in the us is at a 5th grade level, its highly appropriate

thats the kind of thing you write hoping your family believes it. You believe it enough to pull the trigger thinking they'll all be okay. Sad stuff.

Anyone that kills them self over a false allegation is a cuck bitch.
its like that one politician that was accused of stealing money, so he called a press conference and blew his own brains out in front of the cameras, then a month later it gets found out that the allegations were all bullshit lies.

while were on this subject stop glorifying that whore that killed herself. what kind of piece of shit hangs them self in a public park where kids will be playing?
And on the subject of whores, stop calling them "actresses". They arnt pretending to be sluts or whores. There is no "acting" involved (other than them pretending to scream and orgasm). They literally get paid to fuck people. This is prostitution. The camera is only there to skirt anti-prostitution laws and allow shekel goldstien to skim money off of the whole thing

>You believe it enough to pull the trigger thinking they'll all be okay.

said like a true sex offender

THANK GOD FOR MR PRESIDENT TRUMP and his plan to drain the swamp!

guess he was guilty

>Republicans have a problem with gay sexual encounters
This is true, though often the same-sex encounters are with underage kids. Not always, but often.
You've got to admit that it's pretty funny when a guy who campaigns against gay rights turned out to love a bit of cock on the side.

Its too bad he didn't go all budd dwyer and televise his suicide. I wonder how many more men in office are going to have allegations made against them.

Everyone keeps leaving out the part where he directly blames "fake news".

Perhaps they could stop using Christianity to hide what degenerate perverts they are? Christians suppress and attack sex so much they end up not being in control of their natural desires and lash out. Like someone claiming food is evil until they starve to near death and start attacking people for food.

>9-11-2001 NYC/WTC, PTSD 24/7 16 years is a sickness that will take my life, I cannot handle it any longer.
so what did he mean by this exactly?

Its not a problem with Christianity, just Evangelicals, they're a bunch of shitfucks.

Think the Dems will pick up his seat as well?

it was probably a nig or a arab of peace who killed him when he got a flat tire and was calling a tow truck

He set his own church on fire for the insurance money lol

>who was under investigation for alleged sexual molestation, has committed suicide.

And nothing of value was lost.

>christcucks

you'll never see muslims doing this pussy shit while sounding like a troglodyte

This guy lied about being present at 9/11 and basically exploited the shit out of it to build his political career, and even in death he's using it. Pretty fucked.

he was obviously fucking crazy

Touch my kids, you die. That's a promise.

why is everyone itt being idiots.

this can be used against the lugenpresse
anything to throw at them is great.

publics trust in them has to be near 0 if Trump is to throw all those kikes into gitmo

Probably trying to make an excuse for why he fondled a kid

Why aren't PEDO death squads a thibg?

His face yells, "I like to touch little boys" glad he ate a bullet.

(u)

Nice try Fusion GPS.

because the rightwing death squads are pedos

Oliver Willis is a fat stinky nigger

There are people whose sole purpose in life is to cause drama at their church. Being a man of God, as what I guess this guy was (a pastor?) He should have known to take better care of his flock and make sure there were no wolves it. When you are in a position like that, there WILL be accusations and false allegations brought against you. I guess this guy decided that he should take the only way out he could think of, but he's no man of God if he had such weak faith that he would be seen through this.

GRAND OLD PEDOS = GOP

Good thing he was a protestant heretic, suicide is a mortal sin

WHERES THE VIDEO?

WTF is going on over there in the Bluegrass State?

oh yee of such short attention span,
do you really want us to break out the list of dem Mayors Against Illegal Guns that have been convicted of diddling kids, among the absolute deluge of other dems in office accussed of the same...

Guilty don't kill themselves. Ask Budd Dwyer.

Cuckservatives are the ones who push Judeo-Christianity and support Israel the most.
Connect the dots

>christcucks

It's a pretty insane story. Not trying to shill for NPR, but this is the "fake news" he's talking about in the Facebook post.
longcon.kycir.org/

This what I came to post.

How does he have suicidal PTSD from 9-11

nobody can suspect you are the Wolf when you dress like the Shepard