Boku no Hero Academia

spoilers and toc coming soon

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/imawa-no-juukurou-oneshot/
imgur.com/a/GrTcy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thought spoilers come on Wednesday?

Rank 1-A's Quirks according to their utility in beisbaw.

Have anyone read the oneshot from Horikoshis assistant that was published in Jump a couple of weeks ago?
what is it about? is it any good?
his artsyle is very similar to Hori's so I'm hoping it get scanlated soon

link to raw
lhscans.com/imawa-no-juukurou-oneshot/

Another of Horikoshi's assistants did a super-edgy horror manga that's probably finished by now.

I also just got the latest volume in the mail finally. They left in the bad translation of Stain's final rant. shameful.

i want to watch mineta fuck momo

here's another oneshot by one of his assistants that was published in WSJ 2 years ago

imgur.com/a/GrTcy

it's a reverse isekai, a fantasy character get teleported to the real world

Spoilers are late Wednesday/early Thursday EST. Unless they're early this week.

Reposting all the LN pics again for those who didn't see them.

Let's see if this one's oriented correctly this time.

thanks user

Glad to have you here my Grapesbrother

Hell yeah.

What a pity, it looks pretty good.

>"You hate Grapeposting? Well let's see how you like it when there aren't any!!"
>"You'll be BEGGING for us to come back!!!"
>Immediately begins Anti-Mirioposting as if we won't know its them
>Gets BTFO like every other time
>Back to Grapeposting the very next thread

Leave.

report, hide, move on.

I think Aoyama got sick, look how Tsuyu opens the window for him.

This one looks pretty cool.

Poor man's Shaman King.

It's fucking tuesday why would spoilers be anywhere close to coming out soon? Also don't link to post threads.

Well I can see the influence. Same jarring cartoon mouth and everything.

Mirio apologia leave

Friendly reminder that Ochako is so irrelevant as a heroine that if for some reason Deku had a "super-powered berserk dark side" the one to bring him back would be Bakugou.

>Anti-Mirioposting didn't work
>Now it's time for Anti-Ochakoposting. Again.

It's like you're on a cycle or something.

>Deku gets a moment like this when he walks in on Bakugo giving Ochaco the ahoge face

>Bakugo calms him down by defeating Deku (on 102% OfA rage mode) without a single scratch and beats Deku to a bloody pulp

>Deku then smiles and says " thank you Kacchan, I needed this! don't worry Ochaco, I will gladly raise Bakugo's baby with you! "

>posting the truth is bait

This is why nobody likes you Mirio apologist and why you're all alone

damn, tooru's tits look huge in this pic.

might even give momo a run for her money

It's kinda weird how noticeable they've gotten. It's getting to the point where you can just notice phrases or scenarios they bring up so often that you just know it's the same person.

I mean look at the post below yours. I've seen that nigga post basically the same thing to some degree in basically every thread. I have no idea why they do it but they must get some enjoyment out of it.

The chapter is probably more Pip boy jacking off.

Remember when BAKU WAS THE CHOSEN ONE WITH DEKU? NOW HE'S BEEN REPLACED.

The only thing that got noticeable is your insanity and you replying to yourself

Tintin will phase his underpowered arm inside Shinsou's head and explode it

Don't you have a picture of Shinny to be wanking to?

Lelouch i thought you were better than this

I knew it, Lelouch is actually Grapesbro

let's get him!!

Momo belongs to African American penis ONLY. White cucks cant compete with us

this is the same guy who says "Satou's quirk is super strong guys!! I wanna see more of Satou in next chapter!!!"

please for the love of god can we get a mod to clean this faggots out of the threads for a week or something as a warning shot to stop ruining them

>I have no idea why they do it but they must get some enjoyment out of it.

I'm beginning to wonder if they legitimately think they're being some kind of Sup Forums funnyman. Like they're somehow so autistic that they haven't noticed whatever modicum of humor in their shitposting has been beaten so much it's not even a dead horse anymore - it's just a rotting smear on the ground.

Or maybe they think everyone's irritation is just some kind of trial by fire, and that they'll be welcomed into the f/a/mily with open arms after they "prove themselves".

Whatever it is, it's fucking sad.

Once he eats TWO chocolate bars he's literally stronger than All Might and you losers want to say he's not a God. White people are just all around the weaker race in every area, it's kind of sad really.

I wish I could but Hori clearly isn't interested.

Look at how many new characters have come along when he could have done stuff with Shinsou.

Feels fucking bad.

What is this referring to?

poor Frenchie got his period

need I say it?

>when he could have done stuff with Shinsou.
Why such a hard on for a terciary character i don't understand?

What are you implying here? Only one of those posts is me

Mirioposter forgot to edit out the (You)s yet again

Oh boy. Satouposting. How original. I wonder could be behind it.

>Editing in (you)s again

Are you trying to make this the Hip New Meme or something? Or are you trying to discredit the use of screenshots as proof of one's [lack of] samefagging since you can't do it yourself?

>>Editing in (you)s again
tell me how to make a webm of that screen and I will prove that is you

>discredit the use of screenshots as proof of one's [lack of] samefagging
posting (You)s screenshot as "proof you're not samefagging" is what samefags ALWAYS do

people who don't samefag don't feel the need to post that

No shitposting now, only titties.

>replacing faggoty edgelord John Cena with a jolly fellow with actual exploitable flaws

It's almost like Hori wants a good manga

You DO realize that (you)s only show up for the person being replied to, right?

Why would a "Mirio Apologist" want to prove he was samefagging? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

>Bakugou
>actually has exploitable flaws if you consider his Quirk alone, only reason he is unbeatable is because of plot armor

>Mirio
>literally invincible if you consider his Quirk alone, his plot armor only makes him able to kill the few characters whom he should be unable to kill

>6666
SuperSatan has spoken

Mirio confirmed more of a Gary Stu than Bakugo

Which 1-B girl has the biggest rack? Can any of them compare to our queen Momo?

>his plot armor only makes him able to kill the few characters whom he should be unable to kill

Is there any good Denki stuff in this LN?

>chapter 124
>only reason he was able to kill Kirishima and Invistits was because the author made them not use their Quirks

read the manhwa

In terms of pics? No.

In terms of reading? I dunno. I can't read Japanese.

that edgy horror manga was the worst shit, gave up on it when i saw the pig mascot raping a girl to death with its enormous dick

Ok, thanks user,

After Mineta is done with these sluts, who will get his sloppy seconds? I think Tetsutetsu will get Kendou (and then Monoma will walk in on them and kill himself), Denki will get Ibara as his side ho, and Yui will get gangbanged by the rest of the boys in their class and by their teacher too.

I agree with every single one of these suggestions, top tier and on point, my fellow Grapes connoisseur

Vine girl's hair looks painful.

he also impales a dude to death with his boner

For you

Yeah, you're not fooling anyone, grapeshitter.

I don't even need to uncheck the box to remove the other you, because it's just me talking to my fellow Grape fan

but I don't actually use yous to begin with, because I never samefag, so I don't need to have (You) all over the threads

It probably is. When Tetsutetsu was carrying her during the camp attack, he turned one of his arms to steel so he wouldn't get cut with the thorns.

Couldn't he just do a phase punch through kirishima's armor?

So that is how the grapefag is fucking with the (you)s is just checking the "you" option and every single post that reply to with will gain a (you). Why the fuck that feature was added is anyone's guess.

By popular demand because guys like you were sick and tired of having to manually remove the (You)s in MSPaint

now they can just use the (You)s for their intended purpose more easily - to pretend they're not samefagging

I gotta ask what you're using to get to that?

that was actually what I was arguing

but the Mirio apologists get butthurt when you suggest that

I guess not even they would be able to argue that Mirio isn't the most overpowered fucker in the universe if he can phase punch things (giving his punches super strength)

You are a sad person your only happiness is samefagging this threads and self inserting in a manlet with a micro dick.

I'm not the guy who posts screenshots of the (You) to pretend he's not samefagging

I never samefag

and I don't self insert as Mirio

Tetsu > Kiri
Prove me wrong

Sure you don't and really who the fuck asked for this shit.

You can be the entire thread if you want.

But that makes no sense. Him being able to have enough control to be able to do the phase punch is only indicative of the benefit that training was. Why would it be showing his quirk is overpowered when it is through the training that it became useful?

What boys are they gossiping about?

Todoroki

Probably the teachers. Teenage girls as a whole are much more attracted to adult men than to teenage boys.

He can't physically phase through things.

His body "pushes" out leaving the material he's phasing in unaffected.

Otherwise him testing out his phasing would have led to some gruesome results.

>no teen girls shown gushing over an embarrassed All Might

such a wasted oppurtunity

But we don't know if there is any force exerted when he gets pushed out of something. We can assume there is some force since he can use that to move much faster than he usually could. That could be used to guess that if he unphases when inside someone there is some kind of force that is exerted to push mirio out of the body that could be like getting a punch.

Well, Kirishima passed to the second round of the Sport Festival, while Tetsu didn't, so

The boys are having an arm-wrestling competition.

Who will win best boy? Place your bets!

Spoilers say Baku won

Fuck off Hori

Ilda best bro

>thinking Tintin's going to live much longer in a series like this

Overhaul's gonna make paste out of this faggot while Deku watches helplessly as a lesson that even being close to the best means not taking dumb risks or thinking you're unbeatable.

Switching to Overhaulposting now?

How hard do you guys think Kirishima was seeing this?

L-L-Lewd!
That's pretty gay.

Boring, make it more dramatic by making tintin died to overhaul because he had to save deku from him.

Maybe we can give somebody else development and have tintin die for another character? Deku isn't the only character.

Well, I would like that, but considering Deku has appeared in all the chapters minus one, I don't think that will happen.

Ilda is just being a good hero

He is already set to be bros with deku.