Are our current military "men" mentally prepared for a world war?

Are our current military "men" mentally prepared for a world war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-qe_jGGxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was Combat Arms (Artillery) in the Marine Corps 2008-12 and I say we are not. Thank God we aren't fighting the Nazis. Our current ROE and tactics of walking around with Infantry until they get shot at so we know where the enemy is are ridiculous. And now with all the SJW bullshit I hear about it. I don't know man.

Its a peacetime military, if a world war happened 'diversity' would be thrown the fuck out the window and we would completely geared toward winning.

Please tell me this is a Canadian base

Our gays aren't that sexy

looks like some good old fashioned bullshitting, saged

No, our only hope is being vastly super technologically to the opposition.

that's not how it works at all

arabs are generally terrible shots so this strategy might be legit in the middle east.

Lol, people gotta have a little fun now and again you spurglord.

when you try to get the plane to fuck you

this, they are only good at laying IEDs

is this some kind of a joke ameritrash?

There won't be any more world wars.

Fill the military with fags, it is inconsequential.

is your meme flag a joke, friend?

go fuck yourself im proud hellene you filthy cockscuking vermin of the earth.

Germans had the same hope.
Don't put faith in it.
Example.
You can shoot down icbms with your defence system. But you have 36 shots. You'll hit 33 missiles.
So Kim simply launches cheap decoys without warheads.

Air force was mistake.

He has nice legs

Whats with that gay ass sword?

His quads are really undeveloped imo and he could use a bit more calf/hamstring mass.
His glutes are surprisingly good though.

dont come across very proud when meme flagging. you should stop.

>Whats with that gay ass sword?
Anime

There used to be a time where acting gay was a form of humor.

Is it true that drill instructors don't swear anymore?

literally just a few bros broing it up. also, every military ever has been in homo-limbo.

that's not standard issue

no. americans are softies and have been pampered their whole lives. nk would decimate them

>acting

That man ain't acting

I read stuff some finnish reservist wrote about americans that he had training with while in Defense Forces, he told that many American soldiers could not "stay alive" during air strike drills because they're too used to taking absolute air superiority as granted.

>that's not standard issue
you're telling me Gut's sword isn't standard issue in the canadian military? fuckin surreal

It ain't funny either. I just miss the days where being fruity was funny and laughed at.

Onwards & upwards m8

>that'sthejoke.psd

There were grandfathers going over in WWII, same would probably apply for WWIII after the rainbow regiment gets decimated in the opening volleys.

I'll pick up a rifle if I need to, but I was kind of hoping to stick around for the repopulation efforts, if you know what I mean.

Seems like he's always had a thing for the pilot but the pilot always ignored his advances. This is the ground guides fool proof attempt at seducing him/sending a clear massage

That's only the tactic because of the enemy. You are projecting force and baiting a fight. Not much else you can do against that type of insurgency. If you just sat in base you might as well not even be there. It's going to fuck us in the ass when we have a conventional war ran by an officer corps who have been doing the same thing their whole careers, though.

(psst, bro just play along, i'm already in too deep) ha ha ha, good one dude

So he's got sick dance moves and that somehow disqualifies him from being a good soldier?

That's hot. I wanna fuck him and suck him. I'm not even gay

They are just fucking around on the tarmac.
This is what you do in the military.
You fuck around. And so long as no brass see it you are fine.
It helps deal with the crushing monotony that is 95% of military life.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAPPP

The absolute state of the American Airforce

I'd be ashamed to be an Amer*can

Umm what the hell is this shit.

He deserves an article 15 field grade.

That is because we have not been fighting a war retard, we been in a "police mission" for the last decade or so. Basically we been cops,which is why our guys walk around and wait to be shot, instead of going all out kill everything in sight mode. Fucking retarded ass marines I am telling you

T H I C C

why fight elsewhere when we have enemies right here

OMG!! WHAT A FUCKING FAG. KILL IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut-qe_jGGxk

Let's hope no.

Allied forces have already fucked up two wars; whatever they have bred on the back of those victories, they will see burn by any aggressor that have kept their society, culture and bravery intact.

wait, you didn't like stocking conexs, emptying them, and then putting the same shit back in?

To you these rituals might come off as homoerotic but.. you just take them in stride while you're in. In the back of your mind you kind of know it's gay but it wears off once you're no longer 'green' (new).

You have to understand there's a shortage of women and the ones that are around look like "frankenstien" and so forth.. we even had songs about how jacked up the female personnel are. Maybe it's faggotry in the civilian world but the military is a different culture, it's more like ancient greece.

so much this

>There will be a World War
>t. High schooler
There will not be a world war until nuclear weapons become obsolete (if that ever happens). Only regional, civil, and proxy conflicts.

They've been technically forbidden to do so for like 50 years now. There is always someone with rank on their collar who takes that literally and some company commanders will hem your ass up for it. Most people in charge of DIs (chiefs, 1stSgts, Series and Company Commanders) have the attitude that if you're doing the little things blatantly in front of them you are probably doing way worse in private. Most are pretty reasonable and if you have good chiefs your officers will never be around anyway. The real problem is the female leaders on base who don't stay in their lane. They are always finding reasons to bitch about normal male training and when some female with rank on their collar finds some imaginary bullshit to bitch about and she's the only witness you can get fucked. Female training is a God damned joke. We do the Crucible (the final training event) with females doing it at the same time as males. They don't do it together, just at the same time, except the two night events. The males show up and the DIs in each group talk shit to each other about whose group looks closer to dying, covered in mud, sunken eyes, etc. The females show up so clean and happy they look ready for inspection.

You do realise that people were stating that there would be no more major wars between large countries at the start of the 20th century, right?

More than ever, any conflict can escalate into a world war due to how tangled a web international ties are these days. MAD theory only holds up if everyone has something to lose.

lol

He would be one of the first to die or run for his life in a land war with China.

I'm all for them in the military so we can send them first.

This webm is exactly like that 80s movie about jets starring Tom Cruise

What's the attitude towards fags in the US military? I hope you beat them. Can you make fun of them at least?

But isn't that like super fucking gay though? Don't they fuck around in other ways not completely and totally gay as fuck?

The only way we will survive this is if we literally become the units from Jin-Roh. Im not kidding, we need to learn to be supersoldier level of brutal and show no remorse for whatever situation. Think those generic swat thatll break in and fuck over someone in a brutal way over something miniscule. This will need to be aimed at degenerates and whatever enemy we face in the future. The thing is time is running short it seems we are hard pressed for war and with the insane degeneracy in the west I dont think they are prepared for war like previous generations were.

There's actually a good chance that guy in OP's webm isn't a massive faggot, but a bored as fuck guy who got dared to do something dumb for shits and giggles. The sheer amount of fucking nothing that happens in the military is astounding sometimes.

Better question, are YOU prepared for a world war? I know i'm not, I don't even have a SHTF survival kit or a supply of food and water.

>it doesn't say "I'm with Herr"

FFS

Oh yeah! What was that called again? Tom Gump right?

>To you these rituals might come off as homoerotic but.. you just take them in stride while you're in. In the back of your mind you kind of know it's gay but it wears off once you're no longer 'green' (new).
No. Those swords are just silly.

>canada
>having F15s

hahah yeah funny joke

No he's a fruitcake, his body is completely shaved.

When I was in the army this gay dude in our regimental battalion was hitting on me hardcore. Like his eye contact, passive touching and flirting was off the charts. I didn't realize he was a homo until I overheard somebody say he might've been queer, my gaydar had cobwebs obviously.
The last thing I was thinking about was gender identities. It didn't matter to me. In the military, if you're behaving that way it probably means you want the D

To a faggot it must be a paradise. Like a hetero civilian being stuck in an all girls dorm on a deserted island