Star Wars The Last Jedi is Commie propoganda

I hate to say it, i've been a fan forever, i even toughed out TFA, but the new star wars the last jedi is purely commie propaganda. They have absolutely no desire for the older generations (boomers) and are making way for younger, more left leaning, SJW audiences. This is designed to build them up and encourage them that they're strong, especially after all the losing they've had.

if you haven't read any of the leaks, i suggest you do so
> Luke is killed off
> Snoke (older generation) is killed off
> The end of the jedi -> literally burning books/history
> Leia becomes superman (pic related, she literally uses the force to become superman, arm stretched out and everything)
> Disney slowly works to destroy movies we grew up with and loved, and turns it into commie sjw shit, killing off charaters and history.
This is literally commie propaganda designed to get us to accept the removal of history.
Also, this is now designed for a younger, more childish audience.
Even the prequels didn't do this shit.

i just want off this ride, there's a reason that Mark Hamill has been so pissed about the new trilogy. He's been giving us subtle hints about whats been going on for time.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8x9t9
youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
forbes.com/sites/curtissilver/2017/12/12/warning-this-post-contains-spoilers-for-star-wars-the-last-jedi/
youtube.com/watch?v=2lCW-iaOZ_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I knew since TFA the rest of the trilogy would be absolute fucking shit. I was hoping the anthology series would be good, but it too was shit.

>Republicans lose Virginia
>Republicans lose Alabama
>Star Wars is going to shit
>Everyone is taking the black pill

I may just off myself.

streamable.com/8x9t9

here's a video of Yoda burning all the books in TLJ.

look at him, even yoda is in despair over this new movie...

just a reminder, this is not a passing of the torch, it's a literal burning of history.

why do they hate knowledge? Is it because white people invented it to be smarter than their precious PoCs?

Honestly, probably because they want only the Jews to have knowledge. If they can take that away from us, they can control us.
The end game is to have us as slaves after all.

>I knew since TFA the rest of the trilogy would be absolute fucking shit. I was hoping the anthology series would be good, but it too was shit.
lol, you should have known the second disney bought the IP for the franchise anything they would make would be shit

Who gives a shit? Star Wars has always been gay and for faggots.

>Leia becomes superman
w-what?

so yoda is evil now? what the fuck

>so yoda is evil now? what the fuck
no just a misguided fuckup like he always was

>luke too old to teach
>aah fuckit
>oops

>cant just give you info i gotta be a cryptic turd and get loads of ppl killed

>anakin too old to teach
>aaah fuckit
>oops

>rey already know dis stuff
>burns books

everything yoda has done in every film has been a bad decision.
yoda sparks clone war
yoda mismanages jedi order, no leadership skills
yoda caused the collapse of the jedi order
causes collapse of the empire
kept secrets from luke till his deathbed
forgets how to use force immortality, dies
yoda destroys jedi texts from beyond the grave

not even close to a full list or touching on EU

This.
Anything that Disney touches now is soulless and subversive.
Case-in-point:
>youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU

Pic related.
Her ship gets blown up, so she uses the force to fly to another ship, in Superman pose.
No fucking joke, hence pic related from the scene

Because they’re using it as propaganda to subconsciously get normies to accept the erasing of history.
This in fact has some relevancy to us. Especially considering people come out in hordes to see this film.

Disappointing.

normalization of surveillance state

Why not share all the spoilers online saying its "sexist and racist" so people turns more against sjws?

Goooood let the hate flow...

If you want the ultimate jedi mind trick besides making gender benders appear stunning and brave instead of revolting and ill take this truly red pill.

The first trilogy was present tense allegorical training boomers to embrace the spirit of life. Alien races took on the embodiment of foreign cultures to european "white" perception. It taught audience to subtly detect empire corruption. corporate daemons and drones a la band Muse. slaves to black and white logic without the ability to reason through gray matters.

The second trilogy was aimed at reflecting on the past and bridging the generational gap.

Luke in the 3rd trilogy now fills his fathers shoes by exposing the corruption from within irl like the blatant sjw programming infused into hollywood as timelines blur and history repeats 1984 style meets timewave 0.

mosdef badbadnotgood, its JFKPSA from a kid named cud I be a skywalker.

Not to an impressionable child.

To them CCTV camera = SHUTTERBUG YAY!

what the fuck

Fuck boomers they let this happen. I hope everything you loved as a child gets pissed on. You destroyed the future of the west for your endless greed

Maybe you should stop consuming garbage and do something more productive.

thats exactly what it means to normalize a surveillance state you autist

dont ever fucking reply to me again you mouthbreather

wow prequels cgi Yoda Btfo, Disney did it better, totally not the TPM Yoda muppet because the lesson was learned this time..

yoda and quai-gon-jin messed up big time

man that looks like shit

who are reys parents?

Nothing was said. It’s implied that she’s literally a nobody.
There’s also a child at the end of the film that uses the force to get a broom when he sees the Millenium falcon and uses it like a lightsaber while playing, like a fucking commercial, no joke

The force is with these bitches.

Captain phasma (left) dies, the Asian on the right is John Boyega (Finn) gf. She gets her shit kicked in, she’s also a mechanic.

muh sides

fuckin hell this new trilogy has the worst casting, everyone looks like a fuckface

They’ve always used Yoda as a scapegoat. They make him “impartial” and unable to be swayed by the dark side. And then he has these weird consciousness switches where he litterally does this shit. Fucking SJWs have went to far

How old were you when you realized the Empire are actually the good guys?

>establish order throughout the galaxy
>protect citizens
>every single scene where the Rebels aren't shown fucking around appears to be a pretty Ancap-ish society.

Yoda looks like shit, wtf was he even doing that for? And do you have any more?

I got a boot you would love to lick.

>Star Wars
>Star of David
>Wars for Zionism
>J-E-D-I
>J-E-W-S
>Yoda is the wise rabbi
>Solo is the Shabbos Goy (played by a Jew)
>Luke is the Christ
>Luke is also us (white male fans)
That's why Disney killed him soon as he "returns." Morever Luke is made to
>live on an island
>be a disgruntled virgin
>literally only friend is Titty Monster (mother)
>Luke lives in Mom's basement
Girls (Jews are a matriarchy) say "We'll take it from here." Disney is overseen by Zionist Bob Iger who plans to run for president, hence him buying Fox and letting Rupert Murdoch take over. Murdoch owns Genie Energy in Israel with Dick Cheney and Jacob Rothschild.

Post more redpills on yoda and qui gon jin

what about your wifes son?

Empire literally appears to be only a military force.

Planets they "rule" seem to be completely left to their own devices. I fail to see the issue. I am not including any faget ass lore from random books, just what is observable from the original movies. We literally never see the Empire do anything evil other than blow up a planet that is the home-base of their #1 nemesis faction.

When Han Solo died in the gayest most pathetic way possible, I understood what that uber Jew director JJ Abrhams was going for.

To destroy anything masculine, white, hetero, and heroic of the series and break down the audience to accept "well this is how things are".

Star Wars became pop culture enough to be referenced by politicians in DC for fuck sake.

So therefore, change star wars, thus, change the culture or at least put perception of it.

Directly following the death of han solo, rey picks to a lightsaber and Jedi duels with force against the bad guy who trained under Luke.

This was to imply, its all bullshit, a (((she))) can do more than any He in this universe.

Even claim sexual harassment and take down a CEO or President.

It all makes sense now.

Carrie Fisher wasn't supposed to die, so that threw the hillary Clinton angle into oblivion.

Fuck this series. I'll steal it before I give them one cent.

Why do they hate everything that is good?

I thought yoda was dead wtf

If Princess Leia becomes a Superwoman or Wonderwoman, then how do they address the actress' death? Does the character die? I am asking, since you're showing some spoilers. There will be no Carrie Fisher to star in the proceeding film, in order to cause a death scene; it would have to be implied, instead.

Please tell me someone has the whole movie to stream or watch instead of giving these people a red cent

No better image of it?

Flying leia who has strong force powers?... ugh god.

Carrie fisher was one the worst parts of TFA, seeing her bloated botox face ruined the fucking scenes she was in, she took you out of the movie, you didnt see Leia, you saw, an old hollywood hag.

Probably is drivers character is butthurt how Anakin was towards the end but with Anakin you got to see his development, with Kylo its just "get a load of this salty fucker" from day one

Star Wars was a huge part of my life. I went to see Star Wars with my dad and brothers when I was a kid way back in 1977. I remember having Star Wars pillow cases, sheets, blankets and posters and toys. I loved Star Wars.

I remembered going as a Stormtrooper for Halloween and I always loved Vader. I wanted to join the Empire. I never liked the "rebel scum" even as a kid.

I have probably read almost all the books and it was with great dread when I found out that Disney had bought Lucas Arts.

Now star wars is dead to me. I gave away everything to the Salvation Army. I think that may have been a mistake since I loved the movies before Disney took them over but now Star Wars leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

I haven't seen any of the new star wars movies since Disney took over. It was easy to boycott that. The problem was I enjoyed playing SWTOR. I had a lot of fun in that game playing with my friends and I realized that boycotting Disney meant I had to stop giving them any money. So it was a powerful lesson in "putting your money where your mouth is".

Don't be a faggot, you knew this was going to be a long fight.

Kylo kills snoke chops him in two and we never find out his origin

>literal book burning
Yoda confirmed a Nazi

Because what is good is antitheses to them

Apparently it's because Mary sue is already so smart, she doesn't need any stupid books or wisdom, she already knows everything.

Yawn.

it looks like a fucking cartoon

fucking shit. They are showing us what they are doing with our real libraries and knowledge.

Are you serious? Lol the movie has minority characters who all play minority roles. Every Star Wars director has also been white lmao.

It is hysterical how comically bad the writing and casting is for this..

Any fan boy could have made an infinitely better and more profit banks movies

It should be clear to everyone that this is not about making money

forbes.com/sites/curtissilver/2017/12/12/warning-this-post-contains-spoilers-for-star-wars-the-last-jedi/

Jesus its all true

All we are left with is a fucking Annoying anakin but with no backstory unlike anakin (kylo)

Mary sue (rey)

Obama (whatever his name is)

Chink hoe (chink hoe)

All the GOOD old cast is now dead except Chewie.

Leia, who disgusts the viewer now, is still in the movie when she needed to die instead of Han in the first movie.

Snoke was the only fucking interesting thing are they fucking kidding me?

Whenever they Jew up and SJW something you love
Don't buy it
Use that money guns and ammunition
Movies, TV streaming, video games, books, whatever
Guns
Ammunition

>JJ Abrams
>white

choose one

Yeah. It is terrible. I am now really worried about what Disney will do with the FOX movie library.

Here's what they needed to fucking do.

Keep snoke he sounds cool

Explain fucking kylo

Kill leia not solo

Negro almost dies but chewie dies instead and becomes solos new partner until negro dies also surprise

Rey shouldnt be so strong at the start, or at least make it interesting and have her turn dark and have a 3 way dark side battle where maybe kylo leaves or something interesting instead of mary sue shit

Luke lives

Solo later dies but not before turning the keys of the falcon over to kylo whos now good

Rey is evil and interesting

10/10 way better franchise.

Didn't Yoda die in RotJ? And if he can just pop back, why isn't qui gon showing up? Fuck this anyway, it's supposed to teach impressionable kids that knowledge from the past is worthless, and only SJW Marxist queer theory is worth studying.

JJ Abrams here wishing you all A Happy Hanukkah!

YODA IS VOICED BY ELMO?!!! LIGHTSTICK KEKS BTFO FOREVER

You know disney will sell tickle me yodas eventually

At least that one manager bitch from The Office finally got work after that show

Did you really think user was disagreeing with you? In the same post you call him autistic? I can't tell if obvious sarcasm, because your first post wasn't sarcastic. Do you ever talk to other people in real life?

Didn't phasma die in the first shitty sequel?

Only children need shekeltales.

I bet 100$ if you went to any store in Disneyland right now they'd be stocked FULL of Tickle Me Yodas in Santa Hats

They'll likely call it something else due to copyright but yeah

WOW. Just wow. That brain numbing music. Are we supposed to welcome our ever watching overlords?

They already did it user. It already happened.

We need to get someone in education who understands what they've done and can undo it.

The erasure is massive. And since ignorance is blindness no one sees it. We need the people who make curriculum to put the truth back.

How exactly any of what you've listed makes it a communist propaganda?

As a little kid, I didn't think the empire were the good guys, but I sure as hell wanted to be a storm trooper. When Darth Vader has his turn of heart, and kills the emperor, and reconciles with Luke, my parents tell me I screamed first (at the emperorcide), and wept when he took his mask off. This is like age 5, in the theatre. My parents try and console me, and in between sobs I ask "why... does... he... have... to....turn.....gooooood?"
My parents just laughed it off.... until I was a teenager.

Can one of you Starwars fags give me a quick rundown on why Qui Gon Jin and everyone else do not disappear when they die as Obi-won and the like. This shit always bothered me.

I was hoping Vader would stay evil and rule with his son luke.

Imho they made obi-won and yoda disspear because they didnt have the budget to do special effects of obi-won getting gutted like an animal, and yoda having a heart attack and dying would be too sad

Obi-wan and Yoda were both prepared to die and basically willed themselves into the force. Qui-Gon got surprise killed. Not sure why Vader didn't. Maybe he just didn't know how, given that Qui-Gon supposedly taught Luke and Obi-won from beyond the grave.

I'd give captain phasma the dick.

But to a great extent, the original trilogy had great ideas. Finding the spirit of life within oneself is great. Granted, to narcissists, that could be exploited oin order to deify the self. But the deeper meaning is "find your path, and help others." That message, in itself, is not wrong. And look, Luke and others risk their lives for the greater good, without expectation for reward.
>fuck I forgot the point of the response I'm replying to, blurgh

It's funny. I don't think I sided with the empire. I liked Luke and han solo, and other guys, mostly based on the action figures I had. To me, IG-88 was the main character, followed by fett, then bosk, Dengar, and then mynoks. Luke was always week. The mos eisley Jazz band was harder than him.

While he was intrinsic in discovering the means of Force Ghost projection, Qui-Gon had earthly attachments which prevented him from achieving nirvan- sorry, 'becoming one with the force.'

See, the entire Jedi theology is based around this: They are mere receptacle of The Force. Pieces of it. In this life, they are but borrowers of it; channelers of it's higher essence. They proselytize about detachment and order so as to prepare them for a lifetime of oneness. Contrast this with the Sith philosophy, whom seem to venerate life and fear death. Qui-Gon is important because he was the first Jedi to retain his consciousness (supposedly) without becoming any sort of weird, spooky specter.

Happy Hanukkah to you too, though I will need to see your picture with time stamp to verify that you are J. J. Abrams.

Thanks. This puts my autism to rest.

It's like Ascension in Stargate - you've got to reach a point of enlightment first and then you give up your physical form

all of star wars is commie bullshit. the empire had developed an orderly system of enlightened living. all they had to do was follow a few rules and life would be grand. but no, some faggot diseased ruffians ruined it for everybody.

You sorta contradict yourself. Liam can't attain complete oneness due to attachments, but he's novel in that he didn't dissolve completely into force nothingness. Not really attacking you, you might be onto something the movie makers missed. After all, I think fan theories pre sequels made more sense.

Only war will save the West. We need men willing to kill and die, and the law be damned. Our governments must burn, and the traitors who run them must hang. Only then will we be able to properly remove the undesirable surplus populations.

Fight. Or shut up. Complaining does nothing.

That was what Obi Wan was trying to teach you on Tatooine.

So Disney hires the fucking child molester to voice Yoda.

figures. Everything at Disney is degenerate. I hate them so much!

If this is all true I'm going to be fucking pissed. Holy shit.
1488 gas the kikes race war now.

That's the thing, though. They have to have this contradiction.

See, the entirety of the new trilogy does one thing well, and that's in building it's theology. Before the new movies came out, we had no inkling of a Jedi code, belief system, council, etc. They were just swashbucklers in space, right? Dudes with laser swords. So, say what you will about I-III, but it had worldbuilding in spades.

But, okay, the imbalance, right. Mind the wording, there. Saying 'The Force is imbalanced' isn't like saying 'there is a disturbance in The Force.' A disturbance is something intermittent: We know it because it isn't what we're used to. But an imbalance, saying that, indicates something that we're going to have to get used to. If I tell you: Okay, there's a disturbance in your blood, then that sounds a little temporary. Something we can treat. When I say, 'Hey, there's a chemical imbalance in your heart,' then you might worry a little more.

So, what is the imbalance? It's a lengthy discussion, and one that's best left up to interpretation, but I think it relies on a synthesis between the Sith and Jedi philosophies. Qui-Gon was a maverick for his beliefs. He was one of the first in the Old Republic era to stipulate for love as a positive, rather than a burden. I don't mean he wasn't the first Jedi to ever fall in love - that'd be ridiculous - I mean he was the first one to try and build a political movement out of it. To try and tell the other Jedi, 'Hey, maybe some earthly attachments ain't so bad, okay?'

That, to me, is the imbalance. The Jedi are able to become one with The Force. They train their entire lives for it. The Sith become so as well, but it's a painful process for them. It's only through a synthesis of the philosophies - through allowing some earthly attachments - that the Jedi are able to retain an iota of consciousness past their due date. Had this not be done, Luke would've been without any mentors in his journey. Imagine that.

Good thing rey dont need no man to help her, she good to go now

Qui-Gonn was the first Jedi to figure out the Force Ghost thing, and he was the one who taught it to Yoda, who taught it to Obi-Wan.

These new movies are fucking cancer though. Leia can survive in outer space and fly like Superman, but Luke essentially dies from Force Facetiming. Fuck these movies.

People criticize George Lucas for the prequels, but they are a million times better than the new trilogy. The new films are literally Kathleen Kennedy taking a big wet dump on the fans and laughing her ass off while she does it.

fucking mary sue of all mary sues

Literally decolonizing Jedi history just like they did to science in South Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lCW-iaOZ_M

VERRRRY COOOL VERRY COOOL