youtube.com/watch?v=6L2YOcvDkNY
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be Jew
>Actually intelligent Jew
>Hate other Jews

>implying there is such thing as non-intelligent Jew

some of the dumbest people i know are jews

There was some legendary Jew chess player that hated Jews. I forget his name. Kubrick was also supposedly pretty anti Jewish.

its the OP, Bobby Fischer

Shia Labeouf

They are obviously not real Jews but average mutts who are trying to larp into other nation just like all those 1/64 Native Americans

Shia makes me wonder if some Jews are like Chihuahuas and their brains grow too big for their skull and just eventually go mad.

He's only half Jewish.

That's not Bobby Fischer!

>deception

Hes like the south park creators.
Yes they are jewish but they are still based and against jews.
There are a lot of every day jews that are "normal", it's the ones that in positions of power that are fucked.

Fischer creeps me out. He hated Jews so much that he legitimately tried to scrape off his own Jewish ancestry. In the late 90s he wrote in his journals about how he wanted to go out and start killing Jews randomly. If push came to shove he probably would've actually gassed himself.

Tell me about it.

No such as "Self-Hating Jews"
Only Noble Jews who go to Valhalla when they die
t. Noble Jew

>48 % jew
nigger please, get on my level

right here. RIP you crazy jew

What the fuck does this even mean?

You kikes can have gentile dads and jew moms and still be 100% jewm

youtube.com/watch?v=6L2YOcvDkNY
how I feel sorry for all of you that don't understand croatian, Noćna Mora Show was real good meme material. Also it had Denis Rodman visiting once

>wop-heeb
my nigga

RIP mr Schwartz
best jews hate juice

Why? are you Sephardi? Or Mizrahi?
If so.... you have all the right to hate Ashkenazies... they are covertly genociding you in Israel!!!

Have you ask yourself: "why Ashkenazies promote Muslim migration into west? Muslims hate Jews... they will chase Jews out of Europe and into Israel!"

Bingo!!!! That's why they are doing it!!! Who do you think rounded up Jews in WWII? It was Ashkenazies like George Soros!

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI

The ashkenazies are rounding you up in Israel and they are slowly diluting and cleansing your gene pool! Under the vale of killing Palestinians and other bullshit!

Pic related is places with Jews as percentage of the population... as you can see, only the white countries are friendly to Jews!
If they import shitskins to the west... Jews will be forced to migrate to Israel... where they are going to be Eugenically and selectively ended (mostly Sephardi and mizrahi)

Jews are digging their grave with every single trick they pull.
When ~30% of americans will realise who orchestrated 9/11 all of you kikes will be dragged in the street and executed.
The information war is in full force, and there are soldiers on every large internet forum.

But any big lie is eventually inevitably exposed.
Jews are so trapped in their own lies that they are literally unable to realise the world is waking up.

Remember this kikes: The day will come when you'll have nowhere to hide

Educate yourself non jewish man, you have to know the enemy

>Snoke dies. Rey finally gets to meet Snoke, with Kylo as her date. Snoke and Kylo have some back and forth, some emotions are shed and Kylo ends it with a lightsaber through Snoke's gut. Then Kylo and Rey fight side-by-side against the Imperial Guards. After they fight together they try for a moment to convince the other to join their side of the force. This doesn't work and they part ways. Kylo takes the crown from Snoke and is now the Supreme Leader of the First Order. Or maybe the Second Order'

Jesus

lmao

oh lol, you are the first example of an idiot jew
so here, without even trying

beats being a potato nigger jew.
JUST

Debating with destiny in a nutshell

He was a mischling. His father was a jew. Not his mother. Jews are jews through the mother: So technically speaking he wasn't real jew according to jewish practice.

no, hes a full polish jew according to other sources.

He be half jew got R1B Aryan haplo, Jews are African J and E1b.

He was an Aryan Son, who wanted to conquer the evil Jews.

this is just outright false sorry to tell you. Also E1b is not an "african" haplogroup, its a roman/ north african haplogroup that most jews belong to. Ironically Hitler belongs to this haplogroup as well since hes alpine, dont believe me? Look it up on eupedia

You can't possibly call the son of Oodin Maximus a Jew.

E1b is nigga, Jews are fucking niggas.
Italy is majority r1b native Western Euro haplo.

sorry to break it to ya but italy is more or less of the same genetic stock as jews.

a man can be born a semite but have the soul of an aryan and vice versa. Race is not pure biology but there exits a metaphysical reality beyond our own that influences who and what you are. Even if you are reincarnated a thousand times you will always be born an aryan because that is what you are.

beware of the house rats

>Nobody spread lies about Hitler after the war.
You must be at least 18 years old to post here.

Ich bin ein Jude für der westlichen Gesellschaft. Wir müssen die degenerierter Mensch ausrotten

Jews are north african niggers.

The eternal cameleon jew at it's best

Its coming from Eupedia and they put a lot of effort into their work so id assume its true. Its obviously not saying that hitler is secretly a zionist agent or something lol, its just that hitler belongs to the same roman haplogroup as most jews,

This. I am building white America with you whether you want me or not. I didn't even know I was Jewish until I took that stupid jew blood test. No matter. I grew up believing myself pure German and will co tinue to do so until a trustworthy source proves otherwise, and then my only request is to let me be the last one in the oven so I can finally slam the door on the Jews

well according to pca clustering then so are italians and greeks

Thisbus Hitlers father.

Christianity niggerdized a large portion of greeks and southern italians, yes.

u implying mizrahi are smarter?

Muh 6 gorillion narrative was established in 1900

I know that fells my friend, is even worst when you're one of the only jews in your city.

South park always comes to some normie nihilistic fence-sitting conclusion on important issues. They don't look into anything deeply.

I'm 1/4th jewish, and I can even tell what weasels we can be.

My thoughts:
I don't hate jews by any means, I think there are some good people out there who happen to be jewish, and being jewish doesn't automatically make someone a terrible person, but Judaism in general is nonsensical and useless, I think being jewish is a bad character trait. I feel bad for jews because they've been deceived and manipulated into believing unproven nonsense. Switching to agnosticism and scientific knowledge is a smart decision in my opinion, and successful people can be successful without their theistic religion

What the fuck are you me? Pizza bagels unite.

> That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.

A Jew that has retained their integrity and becomes self aware enough to notice the negative tendencies Jews have tend to be the biggest anti-semites of all.

Kind of like when someone who grew up with a narcissist parent becomes aware of their parents true nature. Their behavior become the opposite of what they were subjected to despite being the offspring of that parent and inheriting their essential nature.

Not necessarily the best thing to happen to someone in both cases as the newly minted anti-Semite/co-dependent lives in a world where they know themselves to be their own worst enemy as well as the enemy of all mankind. A disconnect of mind from soul and a torturous fate worse than death.

Life is a suffering lottery.

nice try kike but you're not fooling anyone

Where can I read this stuff

The "american" Hollywood in a nutshell

The magical nazi gaschambers never existed

his mother was a jew dude

hahaha Jews rated evangelicals even lower than muslims. Poor sods

Replace "white" with anything else and it would have been a worldwide media outrage