Let's discuss why Akko is so cute.

No tripfags allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ovvz132H3EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Miracle of the universe

She tries her best even when she's wrong. but she is as sharp as a spoon

Posting best smile before someone else does.

describe each witch's pube situation

Everyone's too young you perv

I'd rather discuss why Constanze is so cute

girls start puberty at like 11 or 12

and witch also encompasses the teachers

>I will never hold Diana's hand

>106x125
is that constanze life sized?

Still too young for that conversation

Not bully, pls.

I can do Akko.

She is too impulsive, lazy and incompetent to do anything right. But she also likes to be ahead of everyone else.

She probably saw some pubes, thought ew that's nasty I should get rid of them like all the cool girls do. And tried to do it so poorly so she ended with a bad rash instead.
Now she's all itchy and pink down there. Silly girl you shouldn't have tried to shave them raw in a rush.

Diana - She trims it every now and then, but not too much. She wants it to looks natural.
Constanze - Uses a machine to trim it as small as possible, but it's still visible.
Jasminka - She just let's it all grow out.
Amanda - She designed it into a star for no reason.
Lotte - It's long, because she never changed anything about it.
Sucy - She can't grow pubes, because she eat a wrong mushroom.
Ursula - Bush. She doesn't take care of herself.
Akko. She is crazy about it. One day she's shaved clean, the other you get lost in there.

Are you an idiot?

Aren't they like 13/14? Then again teens are like kids and are staying younger longer now. Even kids in their 20's are like developing teenagers.

why so cruel

DONT LOSE YOUR ______

There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving Amanda.

YAY

virginity

Succy doesn't give a shit, no one's gonna get to that jungle unless she wants them to. She has no reason to follow silly modern grooming trends anyway, and she's fine with the stinky hairy and the dirty.
She just lets it grow au naturale.

Akko is fun to draw.

>staying younger longer now.
Socially maybe, but biologically we are developing faster.

Why is it flopping, lads?

She's a retard and it triggers our paternal instincts.

Wand

Amanda does a surprisingly good job for a tough tomboy, she has a feminine and seductive side and it really shows with the way she puts so much care to trim herself so she looks so damn sexy.

I'll show you some flopping.

she needs to keep things trim down there to fit into her cat outfit

wouldn't want to get something snagged on a zipper

Constanze can't grow anything yet, she would be happy to come up with some machine method to trim herself down there but it just hasn't happened yet so she's smooth as a baby.

They all in high school ages, which are 16 to 18

>Sucy points at you and orders you to come to her room

What do you do?

Nips only like idols, people beating the shit out of each other or fujoshit.

next time, on LWA

run

Don't lose your yay

Vaccinate.

dive headfirst into her bubbling cauldron

take my issued suicide pill

Stay in my dorm and play csgo. I wanna climb back to MGE

Follow my dick.

Because anime is fucking dead, fuck the japs.

Because it sexualizes little dragon lolis when it should be a family friendly SoL. Now go back to your own thread.

Her potions could leave you infertile you know

>technomage tier
>never breaking the character
>adaptive and reliable as fuck
>AS FUCK
>cute ribbon ponytail
>them eyebrows
>them pupilless eyes

She made me quit being a Sucyfag, she's that good

sex for the purpose of procreation

Probably go since I've got nothing better to do.

It's going to do better than most shows this season on the long term because volume 1 doesn't have an event ticket. Sales for Bang Dream, Gabriel Dropout and MaiDragon will suffer 50%+ drops on volume 2 and onwards.

Honestly, I'd be scared of her but I'd still do it.
Like, I'd be scared the whole time, she'd be in control, she could do anything she wanted and there's very little we can do to stop her.

I'd just hope she has good intentions and shows some mercy and doesn't turn me into a giant rooster or something after we're done.

It depends. When I go sub at high school; some of the 15/16 year old boys still look like they're 10 and have the prepubescent voice still. But it's weird cuz nobody cares.

I think it's just a generational thing with a difference in thought the past 10 years.

Then again; who cares; I end up playing yugioh and ds with the kids when I'm done subbing and teaching the class and everyone finishes their work. Usually they come asking for help with stuff and I give them ideas and I'm done. And then everyone plays on their smart phone, watch tv and we just share and chill talking about cool fun stuff.

I'm surprised teaching was fun and cool like this. It's not like I'm even working at all. I was scared of high schoolers haha

>implying the sheer power of my lust can be destroyed

Oh god what if her eyes are magitech

Hahaha

Ignore second link. Misclick

Can we all agree that fat witch is the worst?

What is Diana's theme song?

Hannah and Barbara are waxed clean because practising for boys is easier that way

no

Your guess about the context of this image.
>Diana is alone in her room practicing her spells and pretending to have a tea party with Shiny Chariot, Akko has found a secret passage while looking for the Fountain of Polaris and brevely spies her without but can't hear Diana's talking to herself.

You disgusting monster.

No

Maybe just a simple tea party with Hannah and Barbara? A little chat about their day with them?

Romance episode with boys/magical boys when?

Who wouldn't like to see them get struck by cupid's arrow and become yandere semen demons?

Why didn't you just save it or print screen?

Gonna attempt drawing her now

No way, she actually looks happy.
She never looks that happy when she's stuck with those two.

Why did they give Diana such large breasts compared to every other Little Witch?

List any positive qualities that Akko has.
I'll wait.

>Diana is actually a little girl on the inside merely pretending to be mature

That's not Diana

To make her even perfecter.

Cute
Determined
Thighs

doki doki

youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs

Reaction images.

She never gives up
Speaks her mind
A good friend

she's not Diana

I guess this one is Akko's?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ovvz132H3EA

Keep dreaming

Satsuki is and always will be way cooler than Diana

a casual reminder that sucymom is the best witch

Useless piece of shit.

Did you ever realize that Satsukis uniform looks kind of like Sgt. Pepper's?

Dreaming what? Neither Gabriel Dropout, Bang Dream or LWA will sell more than 4k average global if they're lucky. What I said is that LWA may sell 3k first volume while GB and BD sell 5k yet LWA volume 2 will likely only have a minor 5% while the least GB and BD (and almost everything since they all have big volume 1 bonuses) should be dropping from 20 to 50% depending on how much people care about the VAs in their respective shows.

It fits too well

Huh?
Large?

Yay

Brave.
Quick on her feet.
Passionate.
Devout.
Willing to go all in.
Positive.
Honest (or at least a very bad liar) and speaks her mind.
Full of energy.
Fun.
Cute.
Thighs.
She's stupid but in a cute way.

when did this song play in the show?

Lmao I can't unsee now!

She doesn't wear panties

I actually can't recall either, it's supposed to be for Mako though if I remember correctly.

I'm sure they can be enjoyable to be around

Episode 7.

That explains a lot.

Like the contrast between that time she struggled to explain the teachers that Akko saved the day vs all the times she interrupts classes to explain shit instead of letting the teacher do it or to discipline fellow students while making everything awkward because the teacher is still there just staring at her do her job.

Diana is actually a dork, an idiot, an immature little girl.
She craves adult approval, she wants to do her best, but she's not good enough at actually doing it and getting that.
She's too socially immature to properly act in many situations without coming off as unintentionally cold, autistic or stuck up.

Her methods are often too extreme and rash, which is odd for a girl that seems so conscious and smart. That's because she's immature.
Examples such as making the statue alive to show Akko how it's done or her random unnecessary rants or trying to save the tree on her own.

Is... Is that Sgt. Pepper?

oh when her family gets rich

i wanna protect akko's innocence and nurture her curiously strong will!