What are progressives progressing to?

What are progressives progressing to?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/12/12/shelter-dogs-could-go-vegan-in-los-angeles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigtatoriship

>What are progressives progressing to?
The genocide of Whites.

they are going to start killing doggos
washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/12/12/shelter-dogs-could-go-vegan-in-los-angeles/

non-stop rampant awesome sex

Global brown utopia with a nepotistic world government elite.

>What if we just let black women run everything
Black women are pretty well represented in ghetto city commissioner positions, so everything would probably go to shit.

how can you even live like this? Their life is a constant minefield of triggers micro-aggression emotional reactions and self righteousness. Can someone who used to be an SJW progressive please explain the way they work for us?

You could probably have a vegan dog dogs aren't like cats, most of their food is already not meat

Let's meme this into reality. Black women should run the Democratic Party.

If you want shit ran like a fucking nail salon in a strip mall

Gulag.

Those poor doggos are going to be the sad sacrifice in a world gone mad experiment that I can only hope prevents more of them from happening.

Dogs are omnivore, I'm not advocating they go vegan but it's probably possible with vitamins

White people asserting their privilege and voices into the conversation.

They should just sit back and let people of color speak.

The destruction of society, the same thing they always progress to.

It's shitty but they won't die from it like babies or other animals.

World where our black queens finally get their rightful place on the thrown.

Progress is a vector, not a scalar.
I like to remind them that constantly.
One persons progress is another's regress.
"Progressive" does not work on a scale of
0=Evil
10=Amazing.
What I think of their 10 I would rate a 0.
"Progressive" just means ZOG orders followed.
Conservatism is only good if anything is actually being conserved.

Pretty sure Prog Dad is a parody account.

But it is what a large swath of Democrats and millenials really want and believe after eight years of "scandal free" and "benevolent" Obama.

If giving them the reigns in order to show them how shit they are at anything except making more mouths to feed I would advocate it.

But they can't process anything beyond basic impulses, and can't learn from experience.

So let's just send them all to israel and let them run that for a bit.

Hell on Earth.

Michelle Obama/Kamala Harris' candidacy in 2020.

They think that's what it means to be a good person. This is the product of years of conditioning.

Of course as much cynical social one-upmanship going on as you'd expect, too.

mass graves, hopefully.

Nothing. They just view newer opinions as superior to old ones. This makes them easy to manipulate since anything in the past is automatically discredited, so you just have to compare something to an old ideology to be discredited.

It is just Orwellian newspeak to make their ideology seem more advanced. That is also why I dislike the term conservative. Traditionalism and nationalism are better

today is black women's day? don't niggers already have their own munf?