California's Skirball fire traced to illegal cooking at homeless camp, officials say

Fucking kek

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/13/california-fire-in-bel-air-traced-to-illegal-cooking-at-homeless-camp-officials-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2zGFXaPn0o&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake news they are future doctors and engineers

What does Trump have to do with California being a homeless magnet? That would be like blaming a guy a town over for the cat lady that hordes cats and lives in filth.

Only getting mugged by a bum will save these people from retardation.
I'm going to dress as a homeless in LA and rob weak looking hipsters to show them reality
Once I take my bum suit off Ill be completely unrecognizable

just kill all homeless "people"

problem solved.

Lol, of course it's Trump's fault that homeless people burned down a forest. Libtards will reach for any distant link they can find to pee on the president.

What stopped Californians from buying all homeless people houses? Or building more shelters? They could have just legislated it and raised their own taxes.

Liberals out here in southern CA hate the homeless. CA liberalism is *extremely* classist. That's why richfags here hate poor whites from flyovers, we think they reflect badly on our ability to make money.

If only the homeless could have burned down the city from INSIDE IT in free housing and not in a forest.

The funny thing is there is housing and food for all of them, they are just mentally ill and choose to live like that

so its Trumps fault
These people are pathetic

wow, insecure much?

Yeah... I'm lefty and I find it pretty typical, CA has been treating homeless like cockroaches for ages but always manages to blame the problem on someone else.

He's not wrong though

Same here. "W-what about the homeless is Finland, we aren't helping them" is popular theme in both right and left wing, but the truth is that we are helping them. Practically all homeless people are junkies, alcoholics or too insane for independent life but too sane for mental institutions. It's pretty much impossible for normal people without mental health issues to be forced to homelessness.

You think that's not the way it is out here?

And yet, you retards vote for the same exact politicians and policies.

Birds of feather, flock together.

How do you derive insecurity from that?

Getting mugged isn't enough. If they're held up at knife-point it'll be rationalized away as helping the less fortunate. You only see them really changing their views after a mugging if they still get stabbed even after complying completely. Even then its iffy.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2zGFXaPn0o&app=desktop

Oh don't get me wrong, people on both the left and right vote like total retards here. There's a lot more corporatism on the left in CA than other lefty states bc tech companies

Fantastic! I hope to see more of this in the future. Lots more. Let it burn. Let it all burn.

Nothing can change a California liberal. They would rather be dead. They are *that* smug.

He's a poor fag and is projecting his insecurity about it obviously

Don't worry user, its going to the roads.

>Blames California not caring about the homeless problem they created a Trump manifestation

Holy fuck. Get me out of this timeline. I can’t bear to live another second in the same universe as these morons

lol. I carry a knife 24/7, no hesitation. I don't think you guys quite understand how self-glorified CA whites are.

sure it was

>#trump
lolwut

That wasn't projection. If you deny the existence of California elitism, you're probably a libshit.

If I was a poorfag I would be out of this state in a second. I'm not retarded.

>homeless eradication squads could have prevented fire

I fixed that for you Holmes

TRUMP'S AMERICA

what the fuck am I looking at here

this

If you haven't lived here (especially LA) you have no clue what kind of status white people get for pretending to be liberal, especially if you've got some money. Do you really think the white ultra-rich care about lower classes? No. It's just for show, if you haven't caught on yet.

Super sick of stupid spics

Depends where you are. I could not survive up north. I'm 25 miles north of Mexico, so it's pretty void of extreme self righteousness.

So is what yer saying is if California would take care of the homeless Americans in their state they wouldn't be burning the largest city to the ground....got it.
B-but but muh Trump inspired global warming...eat a pile of dicks.

Would be cheaper, more efficient, and humane to just put them down.

Yeah, it gets worse the further north you go

And miss seeing hobo tweakers fight each other... eh, I still need them lulz

Obsessed

Smokey the bear is the real villain here.

Well you're definitely not looking at a laser, jesus fuck there are some absolute nigger tier iq posters on this board

I'm up in Sacramento and I had some homeless people start a fucking fire in a field right behind my apartment and let it start burning out of control. Sheriff and local fire department was called, the homeless encampment was cleaned up, and not a month later, there's more homeless people moving right back in. Fucking disgrace. Jerry Brown's lame 2 billion dollar plan isn't going to do shit.

That's a missile, not a laser.

Also there were no homeless under Obongo. 100% invented by Drumpf

turning their state into the homeless mecca literally backfired and their only instinct is still to double down. i give up.

I'm curious what illegal cooking means.

The homeless burnt down bel air?
>lol

Bums: Making a mess all over the city

It's Cali. Everything is illegal.

That being said this is very common. Public schools should have a mandatory how to fucking put out your fucking innawoods campfire when you are done with it fucking class.

>giving men fish
Do not feed the birds. It creates a dependent population which is a health hazard.

>illegal cooking
time for some common sense fire control
californians are no longer allowed to start any fires. No more cooking, no camp fires, nothing

Right, because Trump's 1 year in power caused the homeless problems in the USA.

I can't fucking stand this mongoloids. Twitter and Facebook have to be eradicated. They give too much power to evil fucks to manipulate the masses. All online interactions should be done behind screen names and anonymously. No upvotes, no names, just communication and ideas.

;alskdjf;laksjdf;lkajsdf;lkajsdf

Back when I was a bum San Francisco paid people to sleep in their parks

where did the missile that started the fire originate?

Allah, what happened to everyone saying California doesn't need the US and has enough money to be a top 10 richest country, yet can't or won't deal with its homeless problem?

honestly police should do this in their off time and coordinate with the officers on duty, to be allowed to mug hipsters then run off only to have a patrol car come up and give the hipster their shit back

>trump
>greed

jesus fucking christ it's trump fault california is a blue state

you cant make this shit up

kek, I forgot about that episode.

500 years ago these people would have blamed the devil or some demon for causing the fire.
Apparently in modern California they blame Trump.

Isn't Smokey dead?

>caused the homeless problems in the USA.
California is not part of the USA, hell they don't even uphold the constitution anymore. I'm hoping the fires pick back up again. We can rebuild from ash

levels homes, leaves trees..

what a pointless idea

Avoid downtown San Diego like the plague. It smells of piss, and every 5 feet is a passed out bum or a group of illegals protesting. Why anyone would live there is a mystery to me.

I had that comic book when I was a kid. Poor little Smokey.

trees have had to survive bushfires for millions of years, especially in places like cali. they have evolved for these conditions. houses havent, Also living green trees probably contain a lot higher water content then dry tinderbox houses.

>California
>6th largest economy in the world and everyone barely contributing to it takes credit for it
>homeless in California
>Trump's fault they die

Nigger, take care of your own.

So true.

It's really fucking funny how the same people who are "anti-religion" and would say thing like "heh, those stupid 1400s European's listened to their Priests. The Priests were just abusing power!!" are the first ones to suck at the teet of any celebrity or new station that puppets what they want to believe or what is the path of least resistance.

The lack of self-awareness we've achieved is dazzling.

Was it Diego or LA that recently took to literately hosing the streets and sidwalks down with bleach?

Homeless people spreading the lack of wealth. Truly doing Marx's work. Good on them.

The rims melted on this car (below), and there is absolutely nothing around it to indicate it should have burned so hot. You can search Google images all you want for burned cars, and aside from those that burned in California wild fires in recent years, you won’t find examples of the metal flowing away from them like this. And what’s worse? This car is isolated. There was not enough around it burned to cause it to melt like this. Look at the pavement, even away from the car. It is simply too scorched to believe a burning car did that. Yet it is not burned far away from the car, which proves heat from a fire on the other side of the road did not do this. Yet this photo is confirmed to have come from a California wild fire.

How about make housing more affordable?

Ask those homeless men (it's almost 99% men I imagine) how Rent Control is going for them. :)

Way too polite and well-written to make good bait.

holy fucking shit. Hahahhahah

Oh wow thank you. I am fucking blind.

How do you know what those rims were made of? How do you know the melting temperature of the metal? How do you know that bushfires are unable to reach the unknown temperature required to melt the cars rims? What are you suggesting?

I don't know why but the dumbest people I ever met came from San Diego.

It seems that someone used wild fires as cover for a weapons test.

Confirmed: California deserves fire.
Now GTFO.
#CALEXIT

read this

Not asking for rent control. I'm asking to seize the property from (((property owners))) and redistribute it.

illegal cooking.. nigga first these people get kicked out onto the street, then they cant even eat. just skip a step and start sending the homeless to deathcamps, jesus fuck.

>Trump has been only in office for 1 year
>Obama has been in office for 8 years
>Homelessness abound in California

>TRUMP FIX WHAT OBAMA DID, but you ARE GREEDY!

People have sent messages, saying the air was electrified, to the point of being visible and affecting their heart beat. This was covered in an earlier report. So at that time, it was basically proven that directed energy weapons were used for the recent fires. But I did not believe it melted the cars until now. Search Google images for an example that comes from a source other than these fires. There are none that I found, and an endless stream of examples from california, and these fires. The cars really are a unique feature of these fires that prove something is seriously amiss with how these fires are actually starting.

That is laughable when these areas are dry and start in forests. Evolved to withstand fires? Fucking laughable.

No that's not true. I went to San Diego on business last week and the whole town is crawling with them. I was in the gaslamp too

Woah woah woah... BUILD more homes? No, user. That's bad for the environment.

How do we even know the "fires" are actually "fires"? Couldn't they be some new form of weapon being tested by the government that just LOOKS LIKE fire? Was there any rain out there? Did any take samples to make sure it was actually water and not some form of accelerator or perhaps catalyst?

What if you build walls out of char-broiled immigrants. That's sustainable and environmentally friendly (probably scare away immigrants, too)

>califnornia
>drumpf!

The Valley Fire is one of the fastest-burning in decades. It took just 12 hours to burn through 40,000 acres, the L.A. Times reported.

“There aren’t very many fires in California’s history that have done that. I don’t know if there really is a precedent for it,” climate scientist Daniel Swain told the paper. “This fire sort of broke the rules even relative to this incredible season that’s already occurred.”

“It wasn’t even a fire. It was like fluorescent evil,” Whispering Pines resident Bill Gavin told the Press Democrat. “I saw sections like football fields go up in four seconds.”

California is getting a flood of homeless people from everywhere else in the US during the winter. They all flood here because of milder winters. I live in Northern California- and I'm seeing a lot of random homeless people appearing this winter that I've never seen before.

We can't take care of the homeless for the entire country, we are being smothered with a wave of homeless from the rest of the US in California.

I think we just need to set aside some land on the edge of cities to be designated shantytown areas. We can't keep pretending homeless people don't exist anymore, and we can't just keep shuffling them around. We should just do what Hawaii does and give the homeless a plot of scrub land to set their tents on, and that land can be heavily policed and monitored.

>homeless bums start a fire
>causes celebrities to become homeless
What a timeline

If only those homeless had died in the fire.