Are blacks actually more violent than other races?

Are blacks actually more violent than other races?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientiasalon.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/the-extreme-warrior-gene-a-reality-check/
youtube.com/watch?v=0k4eh8Y2G90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes.

Theres no escaping fate

Is this a serious question... fuck yes they are

no what gave you that idea?

yes

Statistics say yes. Liberals say no.

Pattern recognition.

When have blacks ever started world wars?

That's some Michael Myers shit

What a determined killer

black males, who are about 7% of the population, commit over 50% of all homicides in the US. so yes.

>current year and still questioning whether blacks are more violent than other races

statically they just are more violent, the left and right just disagree on why this this
the left say it's culture, the right say it's genetic

the truth is culture is formed as a result of genetics

When someone gets shot where i live the whole hospital has to go into lock down because nig nogs act like theyre family of the person shot and make there way into finish the job.

Blacks would never be capable of that level of organization.

A lifetime of experience screams 'yes' at me.

Hey me too, we must have met the same people.

Where is this? Seems excessive to lockdown an entire hospital. The more I think about it the more I don't believe you.

When have whites?, WW1 was started by a Serb, WW2 was started by Rothschild international finance.

I'm going to say no, but that's because I don't consider them human, nor do I think their actions should be compared to humans. It's like asking "are sharks and lions more violent than humans"? Once you see them as wild predatory animals, their actions and mannerisms start making more sense. With that said, I don't think they should be killed or anything like that, just kept away from Humans, maybe in large zoos or animal preserves, where the rest of us can watch their monkeyshines from the safety of our seats.

I'd say Americans are more violent than other races.

>Be American
>Get shot

Yes

Don't fly the jolly roger while you criticize others for violence.

>memphis

Avoid southern urban areas at all costs, even if some of the jobs happen to pay more. If you raise children in an urban area they will be destroyed by the school systems. This is not a joke. It is child cruelty to send children to black majority schools, for any race. Some poor Vietnamese guy told me how hard he was bullied in Philly because he was Asian. They are ruthless unless you can fight or are just taller than them.

>higher homicide rate than African countries that are literally in civil war

Spectacular.

Duh

there is only one race, the human race.

Greentext your stories. I love hearing stories from the 3rd world

gun violence is the mark of a technologically advanced society
they're difficult to produce and have complex moving parts
the ability of the common man to own a gun is an economic achievement
in shitty countries they come for you with machetes

Species

damn, Light is really a brutal troll

Yes. This is the worse thing about race mixing. Just like having a little bit of pit bull in a mutt, it makes the mutt extremely more likely to attack another human or pet. The only solution is a combination of 'back to africa' and 'one drop' theories.

Pattern recognition is rayciss!

Further, the problem with the mutt is that you are instinctively less guarded around them than a full blown nigger. When those aggression genes come out, you're not as ready to put holes in them. One drop rule.

those cops are doing gods work. hopefully we can get the black population back down to 12% by 2020

I find, living in a black heavy area of the world, that blacks with large amounts of European genetics to be even more aggressive, irrational, and angry than the more genetically 'pure' African Americans. i.e lightskins get in they feelins easy

Their fertility rates are dropping pretty quick, so that's good. Now only if we can get ours up, then there may be a future.

Absolutely. Their brains are smaller and they have more testosterone and more aggressive personalities. This means, on average, less empathy, increased aggression, and just umber in general so this means that in a society (world, really) that places a value on intelligence they are automatically relegated to the lowest classes by birth. So they find themselves in poverty anywhere they go, which creates crime. Their natural aggression, lack of impulse control and empathy means they'll create more violent crime, which means their communities suffer even more.

Even if they inherit wealth and a functioning society they would just experience a downward spiral until all they have left resembles Detroit. Honestly, if they didn't have our greater White civilization propping them up they would be reduced to tribes, hunting and gathering to survive.

That's incredible. I think we need to do a qualitative study on the perceived vs statistical aggression level of certain shades of nigger with controls for location, coal burners etc. We need to know these things for the sake of white society.

No, they aren't violent at all. It is pure coincidence that everywhere they go turns to hell. Its pure coincidence that every race on earth hates them. Its pure coincidence that when a single black person moves into a neighborhood, the rest of the neighbors take flight. Its all whiteys fault. Its all post traumatic slavery syndrome. Its all WHIIITTTTEEEYYYYYY GARRRGHGHGHHA

I agree. If America is anything, it's a grand experiment never before seen in history.

They are the most violent species.

The great Petri dish we call freedom. Quote me on that one.

Still rather have niggers than arabs. Arabs are all that with a lil more brain power and organizational skills.

Are you a bot?

i wonder what your actual flag is

I think Deep Learning Algorithms will be the most redpilled thing in our century, when all uncensored DLA programs will come to the same logical conclusions about human subspeciation. UN controls on scientific racism won't survive logic.

>be coward
> hide flag

Can you 360 noscopes with that?

Inferiority complex on a racial level leads to them refusing to accept that their culture needs to change. Individually they are not really different from anybody else, the culture is complete garbage though and needs to change.

Yes, and it's because of a specific genotype that is far more common in blacks than any other race.
scientiasalon.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/the-extreme-warrior-gene-a-reality-check/

This is surreal. They're all niggers and therefore thieves in their own particular way, (see smartphones and western clothes) but they seem so self-righteous in their assessment of their punishment.

Some religious scholars believe that the Mark of Cain is dark skin. Which would explain why blacks kill more people than any other race.

Much more.

>When have whites

war of spanish sucession, seve years wats, napoleonic Wars, Punic Wars

hurr durr whites are less violent because their killing is organized

>Some religious scholars believe that the Mark of Cain is dark skin

all sons of cain died in the flood moron

they also call black skin the curse of Ham

fact is black skin isn't once claimed to be a curse.

>all sons of cain died in the flood moron
dummy they're still here that's where fucking vampires came from

of course

I personally think it's culture, media indoctrination, drugs. All of this is promoted by (((elites)))) to destroy black families, make them act like this, so we hate eachother, and so we don't realize ((((real)))) enemy.

I met some that weren’t violent once.

It is destruction of the family, for one. That's a major factor. But there was a critical point where blacks were succeeding (before the ridiculous Civil Rights Act) but racists (Democrats, mainly) basically destroyed their hopes.

With the death of hope, followed by the destruction of family, there is simply nothing to do. Blacks are miserable and will be miserable. We have the same thing to look forward to in the next 30 years. White families are essentially destroyed. Muslims would be the next shepherds of civilization, if they weren't all inbred retards. Indians are opportunistic parasites, so there's no hope there, and everyone hates jews so once the US falls jews are dead meat.

Chinese, maybe, will carry the human race forward, but I think they have other problems that will likely prevent their ascension.

We're all gonna die on this rock and we'll deserve it for all our sins.

A-are you my AI gf?

This could have been fpbp if you were a bit faster with the fingers, bro.

>be american
>get shot
>get into hospital
>eventually recover
>leave hospital
>get shot

As a black man, this is partially true. Due to societal circumstances over the course of hundreds of years black men have to be more aggressive and hostile. to survive in this shithole of a country

Left has changed. The two main opinions are that
a) blacks are not more violent, and the criminal statistics are inaccurate due to the state falsely sentencing innocent blacks because raycissm
b) blacks are more violent statistically, but only because white male oppression forces them to act that way

Much more than any others.

nope

They started WORLD STAAAAAAAAAAR

I wouldn't say blacks are more violent, but they are less civilized.

Them sources

>laying
>using an transitive verb without a direct object
the absolute state of journalism. your job is to speak the fucking language and you make a mockery of it.

shut the fuck up bigot cause if you arent necklacing kids and pregnant women for stealing, you are part of the problem

/thread

That’ll teach him to snitch

Take responsibility for your own actions.

You are black.

If you understand math, yes. If you're a bleeding heart mentally ill human (liberals, leftists) then no.

Cat has died
Cat has risen
Cat will come again x9

t. Quavious Tyrone

Are they naturally darker?

I think there must be a correlation between skin tone and negative human traits. It's almost like their behavior is tied to their race. I think we should get the word out about this phenomenon. We should give it a name. What about "Race-ism"?

Not only are they massively more violent than anyone else but the main leftist response is to insist that this does not matter because most of the victims are black. Think about that.

God damn that is one determined nog.

These are beasts. The cat is literally the most civilized creature in the frame.

is the sky blue?

He asks, posting a typical example of black violence.
It is not, at all, uncommon for blacks to raid hospitals to finish the job, or to STAY AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, just to prevent EMTs from saving the victim.

Blacks are
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

When have blacks ever been organized or relevant enough to do so. "Can't" is not the same thing as "wouldn't".

> are whites the most evil "race"
Yes.

Muh race

Whites will defend this

Good damn it.

Its ok to be altright

Whites arent even human.

youtube.com/watch?v=0k4eh8Y2G90

cat has hitler tache
agree niggers are scum
but they saved us in this pic
INRI CATIMVS MAXIMVS