Please tell me there's a translation.

what is this about?

inb4 before MC is adopted

I think it just started

>isekai done right

When will the isekai meme die?

Doujins when?

isekai with mom as mc companion i believe

It's an isekai where the MC goes to a fantasy world along with his mother who's a kind of ultra competent knight while he's a support class. If the 'normal' isekai route is that a real life loser is special in another world because of their genre knowledge, or some secret ability, this is somehow even lower. Even in the other world, he's entirely dependent on his mother to do everything, like in real life. And, like in real life, the romance is all NTR feelings from the MC as he chases away anyone actual capable who tries to romance her, to keep her to himself, even knowing he's terrible.

>12,000 copies sold

Cancelled when?

title translates to ""Do You Love Your Mother, Whose Normal Attack is a 2-Hit All-Attack Combo?" I hate Isekai

Isn't 12,000 in a week and a bit really good for a brand new series?

that's actually hilarious

Momcest will always be the most disgusting fetish ever conceived by man.

>Momcest will always be the most disgusting fetish ever conceived by man.
It is fine as long as it is someone else's mum who is fucking her son. That's always how it works.

> 12,000 manchildren with oedipus complex

It's the purest form of love.

>he doesn't think Oedipus Rex is the best and most patrician taste Greek tragedy
Get a load of this faggot.

It is fine as long as the mom is hot.

This sounds pretty pathetic.

>Agamemnon

What a mazacon. Sounds perfect.

It's another webnovel conversion to a professional series, wizards on 2ch were aware of its existence.

12.000 is a great number in 9 days, but it could've been more if it wanted to be considered a smashing success

But does she ara ara?

We've reached new lows in the world of isekai. I'm amazed.

I bet there won't even be a hint of incest since nip censor laws

>MOOOOOOM KILL THESE GOBLINS FOR ME