Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

See you in the final episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=59bnu-alwoY
youtube.com/watch?v=sCmIjAP6oA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forumsnons, this has been a wild ride with its ups and downs. I still like arc-v even though I poke so much fun at it.

It's been a pleasure to have been with you all this time and I will proudly march on to this very end and to the next series with you.

B-Bakas

Who is Ono and why is he to blame for everything?

Will he declare his love for Yuzu?

You wrote Serena wrong

Guy who ruined 5Ds

Everything he touches turns to shit

Repeating here as it was posted past 500:

>Minor question, basically everything that went wrong in the Duel Monsters manga and anime part of the Franchise, but can he be blamed for anything in the later series?

What did Ono mean by this?

Posting Shinji in this thread.

Holy shit Shinji is such a fucking faggot.

>he
Who are you referring to?

Maybe I did.

It's weird to think it'll all be ending soon.

Will he come back? Will he save arc v?

Could have swore I specified...

Anyway, was referring to Shadi.

More specifically, everything he touches starts amazing and gradually becomes shit as he becomes lazier and lazier.

different user, shadi was based

If only there were more action between these two...

Ono would rather spend episodes on an amnesia arc.

>pulls shotgun
Relase her. Now

Let's look at the start of his track record:
>Tried to kill Yugi when he found out the puzzle was finished.
>Gave Pegasus the Eye, kickstarting the plot of Duelist Kingdom.
>Drove Marik to go after the Pharoah, causing the plot of Battle City
>Responsible for Ryou getting his hands on the Ring, causing the Shadow RPG
>Responsible for the creation of the DSoD villain through trying to raise the kid then dying not long after giving the guy massive powers.

Now why would you pull a shotgun at your waifu?

If you are a duelist, then solve this through a duel!

Let's leave that aside for now

But there was a fist fight in GX

You know if he's not a duelist, you're just going to eat lead.

Dimension summoning is pretty good, now they just have to get rid of synchro, xyz and pendulum in the new series.

>A mechanic literally designed to skip Tribute Summoning
>A mechanic that never goes awry and never poses any situations where the player NEEDS a 1500 ATK Dark Magician
>A mechanic SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO BENEFIT DEVA yet he STILL GOES 0-3 in the movie.
Dimension Summoning is shit.

Wait, how many episodes do we have left?

Yes

Was Roger the best handled villain in Arc-V?

He certainly was the most entertaining

He started out seeming to be a better schemer than Reiji, and held a number of advantages, but his plans ultimately fell apart and he lost it.
As opposed to
>who the fuck was the antag of standard? Sora?
>MUH DYSTOPIAGUY FUCK YUSHO
>Hurr imma not kill the devil fragment and just fuck around instead. My daughter sacrificed herself to save everyone? Better undo it!

Dimension Summoning would just end up more bullshit than action cards. You just have to believe really hard to summon strong monsters.

Just set it up to work like Manga skull dice or something.

Reposting:

Episode 143: 覇王の魂 – Haō no Tamashii
(Soul of the Supreme King)
In order to bring back Reira’s smile, who sacrificed himself in order to help Yuya, and save Yuzu, who has disappeared, Yuya resolves to fight against Gongenzaka, who still remains on the Field.

Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu

Episode 144: 呪われし機械仮面(ギアマスク) – Norowareshi Gia Masuku
(The Cursed Gear Mask)
When Yuya arrives in the Xyz Dimension, he did not find Kurosaki, but rather, Dennis. In order to ease the sorrow the Fusion Dimension has inflicted upon the Xyz Dimension, Dennis and Yuya start an Entertainment Duel to bring back their smiles, but...

Script: 田村 竜 || Tamura Ryou

Episode 145: 終わりなき反逆 – Owarinaki Hangyaku
(Unending Rebellion)
When Yuya arrives in the Fusion Dimension, he witnesses Kurosaki attacking Akaba Leo. Still grieving over the loss of his sister and best friend, Kurosaki now turns his fangs against Yuya, who used to be Zarc.

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi

Episode 146: 復活の儀式 – Fukkatsu no Gishiki
(Rituals of Revival)
Yuya discovers Akaba Leo's new plan in search of his daughter, Ray. Using this information, Yuya and Shun travel to the Fifth Dimension where Yuzu and Ruri reside. But in the dimension of the reborn, Zarc...

>Rituals
>Fifth Dimension

Yeeeeeeeesssssss

You know that's fake, right?

It's confirmed by NAC

The spoilers went up to 145. 146 is made up bullshit.

>He remembers Yuzu
>Mieru was this close to winning the yuyabowl by default
drat

At least Dennis is alive to shill more ancient gears

He has to know where the Entermachines went.

>Ritualfags

These are the true spoilers if anyone missed them:

Episode 143: 覇王の魂 – Haō no Tamashii
(Soul of the Supreme King)
In order to bring back Reira’s smile, who sacrificed himself in order to help Yuya, and save Yuzu, who has disappeared, Yuya resolves to fight against Gongenzaka, who still remains on the Field.

Episode 144: 呪われし機械仮面(ギアマスク) – Norowareshi Gia Masuku
(The Cursed Gear Mask)
When Yuya arrives in the Xyz Dimension, he did not find Kurosaki, but rather, Dennis. In order to ease the sorrow the Fusion Dimension has inflicted upon the Xyz Dimension, Dennis and Yuya start an Entertainment Duel to bring back their smiles, but...

Script: 田村 竜 || Tamura Ryou

Episode 145: 終わりなき反逆 – Owarinaki Hangyaku
(Unending Rebellion)
When Yuya arrives in the Fusion Dimension, he witnesses Kurosaki attacking Akaba Leo. Still grieving over the loss of his sister and best friend, Kurosaki now turns his fangs against Yuya, who used to be Zarc.

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi

Episode 146: 慈愛の再会 – Jiai no Saikai
(A Tender Reunion)
When Yuya arrives in the Synchro Dimension, he encounters Shinji leading a fierce assault against Security, which has aided the Tops in the City's civil war. While Yuzu reaches out to Yuya, she is in the hands of Akaba Leo's rival, who is planning to control the dimensions...

I gotchu with real spoilers senpai

Episode 146: ヌメロンコード – Numeron Kōdo
(Numeron Code)
When Yuya returns to the Xyz Dimension with a calmed down Kurosaki they begin search for remnants of Yuto and Ruri until an unknown figure appears...

What the hell? Freaking why? More Performage shilling, more Raidraptors shilling, Leo jobbing yet again, Everything Yuya did got undone, Shinji's back to TOPESE REEEEEEE mode, Fuck dammit. What the hell were those 100 episodes for? You couldn't give us a united dimension and a friendly final tournament arc where the cast all happily have a go at each other in their special styles?

>More Performage shilling
I am 100% okay with this, provided they actually get printed.

>Akaba Leo's rival
The closest he had was Yusho and Reiji, otherwise he was more or less the supreme power across Fusion, Xyz and Synchro, and we know neither Reiji nor Yusho give a shit about controlling the dimensions

The only person who gave a rat's ass about CONTROLLING the dimensions was Roger.

And he can't be considered a rival nor threat to Leo, imo

Someone could write out fake spoilers of Sawatari being the sekrit final boss and someone would believe it.

NAC locked down their spoilers thread and there's nothing about 146

I agree, but there's not too many options for people we can pick here. Closest thing Leo had to a rival was Yusho, and you're not about to convince me that Yusho suddenly wants world domination.

It's obviously Roger, who else would Akaba Leo's rival AND at the same time Synchro head honcho be? It's obviously not Reiji nor the Counsel.

Don't you fucking dare say Jack (nor Crow)

>Jack seeing how incompetent everyone else is
>Decides to be kingu of all dimensions

Actually, can we have this happen?

B E E F O R C E
E
E
F
O
R
C
E

Ritual Dimension when?
Kaiba when?
Shiro when?
Ritual Dragon when?
Ritual Dragon upgrades when?
Yuya vs. Zarc when?
Yuya anime Ritual when?
Yuya Fusion Pendulum upgrade when?
Yuya Ritual Pendulum upgrade when?
"Blue" Ritual character when?
Yuya vs Yusho when?
Ritual Yu when?
Ritual Ruri when?

Haha remember when this show had actually engaging duels?
youtube.com/watch?v=59bnu-alwoY

Characters you would've liked to be Lancers
>Mieru
>Enjoy
>Yuto
>Asuka

Shun vs Sora and Yuya vs Reiji are really the only ones I see myself rewatching in the future.

Some were entertaining enough for the first watch, but that's about. A lot of Arc-V's big duels just don't feel as hotblooded or have the same emotional hook as past series' important duels.

Shinji

Sound duel 4 when?

All of the best duels are found in the first season. Yuya vs. Kachidoki, Sora vs. Shun, Yuya vs. Reiji 2, Yuzu vs. Masumi 2, Gongenzaka vs. Yaiba... What a shame to have something so good become so wasted.

Yeah, relatively speaking the first 50 episodes had the best duels. But usually the most emotionally charged duels come after the first 26 episodes or so in a yugioh, because by that point the characters have formed some kind of positive or negative relationship over a period of time. But in Arc-V not really

The Lancers were terrible. They weren't even a group in execution.

I'll probably rewatch Roger V Reiji a couple dozen more times, if only because of how fucking stupid it is and how it encapsulates the entire Synchro Arc.
>Fucking nothing happens until an ACTUAL main character decides to get up off their ass and do shit; problem is immediately steamrolled with 0 effort.

Stopped watching after pink girl got abducted. Is it actually ending now? Worth continuing?

>Worth continuing?
Short answer: No.
Longer answer: How much do you enjoy rubbernecking?

Which abduction?

>Citrus themed clothing
What does it MEAN

She was with banana Yuya in his dimension.

>mfw I realize I'll no longer have a reason to post on Sup Forums

What the hell happened to them this time?

Look, I want to believe.

Nothing, just some users getting uppity and butthurt in an argument of whether or not Arc-V is shit and will continue to be shit

Why would you want to believe a spoiler that says the show revisits Synchro and tops reee? That's like the last thing I would want

ARC-V is pretty a series that tries to play "there is no true villain" poorly when Academia already came off as sadistic psychos who couldn't care less than Leo for the the buildup for him only to find out he's an utter moron and caused the disaster to happened just for "MUH DAUGHTER MA-RAY SUE AKABA".

Literally, the moment they wrote Jean and Barret out they went down hill for the worse where everything could be stopped with the power of EGAO Messiah and Yuya's boner for Yuzu(who had to be shafted for it to happen).

Wait, this shit is actually ramping up again for another arc?

To be honest, ARC-V won't really matter in the end to me. Apparently, they may end up having a bit more episodes than Zexal did but that would all depend on how rush they make things(judging by how things went earlier I'm not holding my breath about that).

It's bad enough NAC made people create an account to look through the site but now all that complaining of people hating it and how much others what to force down their own praise towards the show is downright laughable to me.

Oh, I was talking about Sawatari being the final battle.

Sawatari's final battle is already this boring Battle Royale.

The responses to the show are just as (if not more) entertaining than the endless tumble that goes on in the actual anime. Arc-V is a blessing.

So... what? Togashi syndrome?

Dang; that dude srsly is like the main drive for this series it's crazy how that is.

While the show is joyless, it can't be denied that the reactions towards are fun. It's a "so bad it must be seen to believe" and an ultimate "bait and switch".

How can no one consider Shadi as a villain in all of this?

The fan material is fun too.

Oh you know exactly what it means.

The show turning infamously shit meant a large chunk of the fan art stream dried up, though.

Oh well, all I need is this sexy Shun

He'll be so pretty in 145, we hope. Can never have enough sexy Shun.

>Shun in glorious Noh Gil-bo animation soon

I can't wait.

Nah, fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCmIjAP6oA0

Why did everything have to go wrong? Why can't Japs into story writing for prolonged periods of time? Why did they think 2 tournament arcs in a row was a good idea?

>Why can't Japs into story writing for prolonged periods of time?
Some of them can, but you won't find any of them working for Konami and NAS masters, because they don't need to

Thought it couldn't get any lewder than Yuya hugging Yuzu.

Fuck you, I loved Crazy Town mini-arc and the last season of 5D's was decent.

Too bad they changed Z-ONE origin and Sherry turned evil for no reason. The protagonist being the "big bad" of the show is too much for little boys?

I'm expecting a delicious breakdown from him. I hope I'll get to drink his tears meant for his imouto and shinyuu.

>Crazy Town
I mean Crash Town.