Gintama
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Ibitsu no Amalgam
Spring Weapon Number One
Ole Golazo
Demon's Plan
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Shounen Jump Issue 12:
Cover, Lead CP: Poro no Ryuugaku-ki (New Series)
CP: Shokugeki no Souma, Kimetsu no Yaiba, U19

>Black Clover
>One Piece
Jump pls

Pure rankings

01 Black Clover c.90
02 One Piece c.849
03 Neverland c.19
04 Soma c.195
05 Hero Academia c.119
06 Kimetsu c.42
07 Yuna c.43
08 Sesuji c.79
09 Samon c.61
10 Gintama c.616
11 Saiki c.224
12 Amalgam c.10
13 No.01 c.9
14 Ole Golazo c.3
15 Demon's Plan c.4

What chapter numbers are being ranked?

>Sesuji wo Pin! to (End)
This is not okay.

Nevermind, figured it out. :)))))))))))))))

I'm more interested on how Neverland v2 doing on sale right now its currently #9 on Oricon list it should be at least 100K.

>Sesuji wo Pin! to (End)

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wow, what happened to MHA~

>End of the Midoriya vs Bakugou fight

Oh, right. That kinda sucked. Also the MC lost and nips hate that.

But ugh, seriously NiggerClover is #1 with a chapter in the middle of this fucking terrible arc with the light novel characters? Nip BC fans have AIDS-infested brains.

>Sesuji wo Pin! to (End)

RIP Dancing Midgets. You were too pure for this world.

shoseki is not oricon

I'm guessing there still isn't any news on the return of WT?

>Sesuji wo Pin! to (End)

It wasn't cancelled, I think the mangaka realized the rankings weren't too stable so he decided to end it here instead of taking the risk with a new arc and have it stop half way through (reborn also ended this way).

>Black Clover ahead of One Piece

14 Ole Golazo c.3

>Any part of this terrible BC arc being #1
??????????????????????????????????????

At least TPN is starting to do very well. HeroAca and Kimetsu will pick back up.

>BC over OP, MHA, , TPN, and KNY

BANBA CAN'T BE THE MAN IF HE GETS CANCELLED

hory shiet Neverland is moving into Big Three territory

The nips really do have the shittiest taste sometimes.

Like almost literally everything in WSJ that's past 10 chapters had more interesting shit going on than BC's current arc.

Like, I don't like BC and if that whole end of the arc before the previous one with Yami and Aster saving the day and savaging the nerds that came to save them after had gotten #1 over everything I'd be like, "yeah, I can see that."

but this arc was fucking cancerous

>shokugeki
>4th

this is a good day

Lets hope that the slim almost impossible odds of ever happen somehow miraculously occur

And Golazo gets moved to a different magazine

I don't read it but I hear it's doing better now that it's in a new arc. Was the previous one really that bad? It's gotta suck to work hard on a story arc and have everyone pan it. You can't gracefully abort it halfway and you can't just quit, so you have to either tell the readers "I will cater to your whims" and end it early (and get called a hack for doing so, damaging your reputation) or ride it out and lose readers and ratings and risk cancellation.

Being a mangaka for a magazine like Jump must be insanely tough.

>Neverland c.19
Bring back Krone :_:

It's been a year since YnY premiered on Jump. I wonder if there are scans of the poster yet.

>Samon not in bottom 5 this week.

Yes! Good! Live, you son of bitch! Live!

It was by far the worst arc of the manga, yes.

Yeah. 2ch is predicting 60-70k, not fucking 100k.

The best ranked arc so far was the Water Temple Arc. The manga would be better if it was constantly like that. But instead of building up the supporting cast it literally skipped to Captain-tier enemies. So now everyone in the Bulls other than Yami, Asta, Noelle and Asta's dedicated movement mules are worthless.

It started a flashback for Soma's father, which was actually pretty decent. Azami's impetus behind his trying to takeover the Japanese industry is still lame, though. It all boiled down to a gay man crush Azami has on Soma's father...so basically what we already knew at the start of this whole saga.

>Sesuji wo Pin! to (End)
i'm fucking sad

>Asta's dedicated movement mules

>14 Ole Golazo c.3
Welp, it's done.

I don't even hate the series anymore but holy fuck this arc is bad and it's the one that's doing well?

The Water Temple was fine- despair guy was annoyingly one-note but I liked the generic battle game thing being interrupted by a guy who just fucking clowns everyone he fights. And the ending was just hilarious and good.

It took me from hating the series to tolerating it while being mystified at its overall popularity.

>01 Black Clover c.90
>05 Hero Academia c.119

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

I'm just glad Noelle's chapters rank well desu. Hope she keeps getting power-ups and isn't left behind.

what? i thought Neverland have the same phenomena of BnHA. Neverland 2 volume is both on the top 50 just like with BnHA and BnHA volume 2 sale 165k on its first week.

>i thought Neverland have the same phenomena of BnHA.
First volume didn't sell nearly s well as BnHA

Stop now before it's too late.

Oricon =! Shoseki

Yaaaay Black Clover

Noelle's cool. I generally enjoy chapters that focus on her. The shoddier than usual writing in this arc kind ends up taking me out of moments like hers, though, effectively causing me to be critical of even chapters like hers. It's a shame because BC has(had) a lot of potential until we basically got verbal confirmation that Tabata just makes up shit as he goes and that his manga is basically editor written.

Also, has quite a few characters I like: Charmy, Dorothy, Yami, Charlotte, Noelle, Mimosa, Julius, and Gray. Wish they were in the hands of a more competent writer.

>Neverland is moving into Big Three territory

it's not enough that Neverland succeed.
don't forget that BC must also die

The main problem with this arc is that it had no build-up at all and Mars being conveniently in the same place as Fana was forced as fuck. It was like one of those dramatic meetings that Nakaba does in Nanatsu no Taizai except BAD.

nice bait desu~ :^)

all heroines by tosh when ??

>generic tsundere
>cool

When Yonkou wakes up.

Nah, she isn't really a tsundere. She WANTS to be a tsundere but isn't one.

I don't read Black Clover (and probably never will). What is it about BC's current arc that makes it worse than usual?

OH GOD THE SAMEFACE HERE IS FUCKING SHIT.
New Jump Hero poster by Horikoshi when?

see

Read the Black Clover novel to find out

Major characters in the arc were introduced in an LN. The manga basically said "oh they are Asta's friends and they had an adventure read the LN faggot"

>Sesuji ends before the scans could catch up
>tfw I need to resist peeking at the last few chapters before they do

>What is it about BC's current arc that makes it worse than usual?
Every BC arc is worse than the previous one.

>No poster by Yabuki
>No poster by Murata
>No poster by Yuuna's artist
>No poster by Araki

>by Yuuna's artist.

Literally Tosh's style.

>"How are we supposed to sell this fucking light novel for Black Clover?"
>"I know, let's throw in some characters with absolutely no buildup whatsoever and all the characters will pretend like they've always known them."
>"Also they're actually relevant to the main plot."

>implying everything Nakaba writes isn't bad
Noelle is top tier heroine get out of here chocofag

>make fun of Sesuji because I read the other ballroom manga first and the afro dude was too cartoony for me
>start reading Sesuji because bored and why not
>it's actually really fucking good
>dancing midgets are the best shonen characters in years
>afro dude is still way out of place
>find out it's over now

The cast goes to the Witch Forest to heal Asta's arms. The Queen of the Witches is a huge bitch. Witches have their own unique culture and stuff. Actually sounds like a decent set-up for an arc. Except:
>Characters and developments that were introduced in a light novel are now given the spotlight and treated as stuff everyone in the readership should now about.
>Instead of building up the conflict with the witches, the main cast is suddenly attacked and they're thrown into fighting again with little to no build up.
>A meeting that the readers have been waiting for a while between an old antagonist and his childhood friend he thought was dead suddenly happens with little to no build up.
>Both of the primary antagonists keep getting fake defeat after fake defeat. The main antagonist of the arc is basically a joke character with how many asspulls he keeps pulling.

Water Temple arc was really good at the end IMO

fuck off boku no pico fag, hirokoshi art is garbage

>Noelle is top tier heroine

>Jump Heroes by Neverland's artist never

why live

World Trigger when?

Agreed. For me, the LN characters being written into the story and Asta's arm being magically--no pun-intended--healed a couple chapters just set a precedent for how poor the arc would be going forward. Not to mention the LN characters just so happening to know where Witch's Forest is, a place that obviously would have some sort importance to the story in the coming arc and the villains it also just so happens they're heading to Witch's Forest where Asta and gang are at.

D-did you actually read my post? I'm not even praising BC. To be honest, senpai, I'm reeeeaaaaaly close to dropping.

Please start with the false-flagging, dude.

Wtf is TPN?

>never
Don't stop believing. Neverland is still young after all.

I KNOW WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING

STOP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

CONTAIN YOUR AUTISMS

I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT

PLEASE

I BEG YOU

*don't

Promised Neverland.

The Promised Neverland

It's not just the characters. That one gem Noelle has in her wand now is also an LN plot-point. It was given to her by an LN character called Bruce who trained the Silva family for decades. The gem also has a voice and speaks from time to time. 2ch Black Clover thread thinks it might be related Undine, which would be dumb but I guess Yuno also got Sylph pretty randomly. Tabata draws well but he needs a better editor.

>No poster by Yuuna's artist
Its pretty generic actually.
>No poster by Murata
what?.

>Jump Heroes by Neverland's artist

>implying any ToC thread would be complete without a BC vs. BnHA shitpost royale

a only explanation

boku no pico fags vs fairy cover fags

Get on you knees hoe and submit

just one guy

I agree that TPN art is good but Neverland art isn't suitable for Jamp Heroes poster at least Hori art pretty much blend to every art on WSJ.

Black Clover should just do their Sanctuary/Soul Society arc. Black Bulls gets framed for treason and the rest of the Clover Kingdom begins hunting for them so they need to fight. Fighting the Captains would make the manga more fun than fighting the dumb antagonists. Are there even any antagonists left? They already beat 2 of the 3 "big bad" enemies.

Those hands

It's going to happen when they go back to trying to figure out who the mole is

Is that Sumire?

Us on BnHA thread almost never care for TOC now.

>Sesuji wo Pin! to (End)
Fuck this gay earth.

If it's not shonen-y enough for that then I could settle for a Jump heroines poster by the TPN artist instead.

Almost worried BnHA would finally drop out of top 5 for the first time

Nope, still 5th

fuck i wish BC had as much fan service as Fairy Tail

Samefag go look at the BnHA thread drooling over fictional young teens and a TOC

we've been exiled from our own threads by like 1-2 dedicated shitposters until they're finally annoying enough that the mods smite them

>thread drooling over fictional young teens
That is half the threads on Sup Forums

Yuuna is full of softness. Truly, the softer it is the more it needs a good hard dicking. I rather enjoy it despite the generic quality of the artist. fucking ectoplasm how does it work.

Hell, I even get the feeling that he toned down the fanservice.

>tfw dancing midgets ended so Shueisha didn't have to deal with Ballroom comparisons
Manga world is cruel

Mang, if the BC threads took the MHA threads' resident shitposter, I would love BC for that reason alone.

>drooling over fictional young teens
Do you know where you are?

>Black Clover
>1st

Aw Yiss.