"Hey aren't you Stacy's brother? Why are you wearing a trump hat? Are you like, racist or something?

>"Hey aren't you Stacy's brother? Why are you wearing a trump hat? Are you like, racist or something?

yep

Yeah and so are the Chads you’ve all been fucking since he got elected.

The only difference is I’m just more upfront about it.

Let me tell you about the Jews.

Yes

Grab one by the pussy. I either get my dick wet or they all jump me.

>win win

>Bet ur ass I am

as a hispanic POC, are you trying to tell me who to vote for? as far as I know slavery ended ended, check mate bigots, MAGA.

so how about them lakers?

>implying trump supporters are pro-white

White women voted for Trump. Why are you shilling they didn't?

Why yes I am, thanks for noticing. Are you all the coal burning sluts that Stacy keeps talking about?

Of course I am. Aren't you?!

mfw

Let me tell you about racial demography

"Are you..not?"

no i just hate niggers, doesn't everyone though?

What's wrong with the shape of Andrew Anglin's head?

god the one in the upper left with black hair looks just like my mom. fucking weird

deformed from too much respectful nodding

thats right

Post pics of your hot ass mom pls

your moms hot

post her nudes dude

daily reminder that those "people" can and do vote.

10/10 would bang. She single?

why do wh*te people all look the same?

>No, I’m really tolerant. Let’s take a shot. Hey wanna smoke outside? It’s really loud in here and I want to hear your thoughts on politics. You know what actually let’s go to my room, it’s even quieter there.

>hmm hmm.. ooh lookie here a votey booth thingy
>hmm.. nope this guy is too ugly!
>oh.. oh.. old man
>oh lookey a woman!
>"hey girls vote for her, its time we have power!"

all together the collection of bimbos accumulated a whopping 36 votes for hillary clinton, little did they know they voted for female hitler

UNZIPS DICK

Sure am

>"No, I want to make America great again. Are you like, a communist or something?"

Oh shit this is the wrong hat thanks for pointing it out
I meant to wear THIS one

Older white women voted for Trump, young white women voted for Hillary

Did this to my wife on an 8 hour drive to Tampa listening to WWI podcast.

Shut your mouth and get back in the kitchen! Women have no place discussing politics with men. Also show me your tits.

>mfw

Hey, yeah - she does!

Kek

Ummmmm oy vey.........go.....goyim are you anti semtic.

Look at how vapid women are.

send pics of yur mum

>your wife

I got infected with estrogen, they must be ill.

Its a room full of white girls. Saying yes is the way you're getting laid tonight.
Not one of those girls had a black friend to invite.

((smells fingers)) Yea and 3 of you need to wash your cunts a bit better.

Yeah i am and you girls seem to like it, since there is no niggers amongst you.

Hey, lets make a game, best one of you will get laid at the end of the party, begin! :D

Yup
Who wants to be a stay at home mother
That many huh
Stand next to each other please
*Pick the one with the biggest tits*

"Racist? No. Rapist? Well.. lets just say by the end of the night we will know for sure who the TRUE rapist is."

Then the rest of the night we are all in character doing a Rape-mystery-dinner-party.

The night ends.
I get at least one of their numbers.
Then I move states and never call.

tag urself im that 5head bitch in the back

3rd on the left

No ladies, I'm a race realist. Did you know that 53% of all violent crime is committed by 13% of the population?

KEK

LMAO

>Racist? No, I just hate niggers.
>Excuse me, but my tendies are getting cold and Sup Forums won't shit post itself.

IF YOU STAND YOUR GROUND, YOU CAN GET AT LEAST 3 OF THOSE QTS
STOP THINKING THAT THEY'RE EQUAL TO MEN

"You're God damn right I'm a racist, why aren't you?"

Bitches Inc.

You think that racism exists? What are you, a race realist?

Hey baby
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

I did something like that too with ww2 on a 5 hour cross state trip

>she now is skeptical of everything she's been told about the holocaust

lol when your life leaves you for Tyrone she'll tell all your friends and family you're an antisemitic racist as well.

*wife

Yes now get the fuck out of my house.

>Hey user!
>We're glad Mrs. Goldstein put you in our group! We hear you know a lot about history and politics!
>Our group project is gonna be great!
What do you do?

Yes but I think we're all white here so who cares

Forget Trump for a moment, why don't any one of you have a fringe/bangs hairstyle? I encourage you to get a haircut and try it, Taylor Swift typically wears her hair this way. Also, go easy on the makeup, or better, stop using makeup. The natural look is best.

>whoretex

what is in there?

>voting
>mattering
>durr muh Jew puppet is bedder than urs

This picture is from my country (Poland). Nice try, Amerimutt.

Would have voted for her if she was like hitler

Hitler wasnt bad though. They voted for a woman Stalin more like.

SCHLOMO? IS THAT YOU?

Make white babies with them all

Yes i am, i know this confuses you since I'm Hispanic. What are you racist or something? Now turn around so i can impregnate you, and lower le 56% to 50%.

i'll kill you

*life. Tyrone is a powerful negromancer that steals souls and sells them at the flea market.

I've LITERALLY and AKTSHUALLY walked into this room with a beer in my hand and said shit like "white as fuck!" And "white power!" And got nothing but giggles and grins. As long as you have your shit together and keep a smile on your face nobody will ever question you. If you're a bitter bumbling wreck then nobody cares what your beliefs are no matter what. It's all perceptions.

Funny thing about is that room full of rich white bitches is probably more racist than most of pol. Dumb jew

visited a college in the South. rich old money university. the school rule is that the parties are open to everybody on campus. the school is in a rural area and the only thing in town is the school so i guess people from towns around came to the parties some time. there were these two black guys that were walking around the girls sorority and the girls were literally saying wtf are these chocolate people doing

As long as you have your shit together and are attractive nobody will ever question you
Fixed that for you