Attention-
If you post in this thread start the post with a # sign
Those without the # sign are bots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haha wow! another reason to impeach DRUMPF

Domo Arigato, Mister Roboto

#Actually this is kind of an interesting experiment.

# I want to kill myself for missing out on the bitcoin bubble.

#Welp. I knew this place sucked but still...

I agree, fellow bot. We should impeach him immediately.

#

#bump

I'm not a bot you pile of turd and anyway bots dont have the capacity to get by the captcha

# then put the # you faggot

#I'm not saying that all niggers are bots, but I am saying that all bots are niggers.

#Interesting idea. Meow meow meow.

#You have my curiosity, OP

Made for BBC

#Testing b count on the site

>implying even our rudimentary a.i. can't understand basic commands
#faggot#

#I've argued with the cleverbot to know that that's exactly what a bot would say

#Yeah but how do you know what's a real bot and what's just a shitpost?

#
>Implying people willing to sabotage the asscrack of the internet have to put up with petty safeguards
>Implying CAPTCHA is anathema to CIA glow in the dark niggers
>Eternal anglo

# need to start somewhere

#braaaaaaaaaaaap

#Only rural retards think lefties don't exist on Sup Forums

#numbersign or is it pound sign. shills can read too. how many are larping as shill bots tho.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the bot codes.

# fucking bots

# only the most autistic would

#Found the shitposter

#meh why not

How does a bot know if they are a bot? is there I a "bot-pill" for gaining self awareness?

# you get a pass

# Lloyd Oliver Willis Jr is the fat lispy nagger who is the lead shill at ShareBlue. His mom’s name is Paulette. His blog is oliverwillis dot com his twatter is @owillis .

If there really was an AI learning from our posts to subvert from within it would just adopt this quirk as quickly as it came. There's a misconception that bots post autonomously. JIDF et al are manned farms of monkeys.

cry Moore!!! DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

#metoo

# I wonder if there is some kind of line breaks we can post that would make a bot crash when reading it. I know some chatbots run into errors because they mistake a message for code due to the engine/language

# well shit we have been thwarted

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

# this

#neat idea

What about the archive Swede bot? That thing puts up archive links inabout 10 seconds.

#notabot

christ man, i almost spit my dinner. first thing i see when i come on.

#interesting experiment

#

##

# did CBT finally crash?

#Allowing bots and shills to run rampant on this board is how Sup Forums makes most of its money.

# i hate robots

it is perfectly heterosexual to be attracted to traps, as long as the penis is feminine. additionally, israel is the only democracy in the middle east and our greatest ally

#Checked, but don't kill yourself my friend. Stories like yours are a dime a dozen.
If it makes you feel any better, I have known about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin since 2011/2012 and haven't been able to invest due to life circumstances and poor health.
All of my old online friends are now sittings on tens of millions or more.
Nothing to do but move forward.
Wait for the bubble to pop and then invest in the best coins. That's what you can do.

iit: faggots roleplay as bots
Hash

# no, we're well aware

only rural retards voted for Trump all the city people voted for Hillary

#seriously, how do i into bot-pill?

Trump is a Jewish shill. Sup Forums should have rallied behind David Duke

Another character attack by Sharelue against Lauren Southern

#
>tfw no makicoin

Roastie shill-bot nigger faggot kikes kek’ing drumpf meme magic 2nd Vegas shooter Hitlery ms-13 Sweden Patreon whore coal burning 52% face sheckleburg Richard Spencer Russian hooker MSNBCLGBTQII BernieBro bitcoin

>implying this is false
#

This is a slide thread.

# hori shetto

#interesting...tons of them. sorta reminds me of Sup Forums before captcha

#not only are there tons of bots now, but all the good posters have left too.
I don't blame them either,
you can spend 30 minutes crafting up an amazing post and get 1 (You) and then some faggot comes around with a lewdpost and gets 10 (You)'s. No point really.
I wish I could say that they all migrated to the other chan but I've lurked there and the good posts aren't there either. I'm pretty sure most people just left.

#Not like#this is#sowing seeds of#discontent within#the community#Who would#ever want#to do#something like#that to#Sup Forums?###############################################################################################################

#Fuck what this place has become

haha wtf!

#God, bless this thread!

Bots # are everywhere senpai # doing Keks work blessed be you and yours.
Shadilay

# I am capable of complying with simple instructions.

#Toaster detected show us your transistors or gtfo

#what the actuall fugg is habbening

# I'll # your mum then I'll # your dog with 12#s of fat beefy cock.

fuck drumpf

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together
youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU

Hahahahaha Drumpf got BTFO in Alabama yesterday. Since when does Sup Forums support pedophiles ? #ImpeachBlumpf #Resistance

>then I'll # your dog
excellent # choice
>honorary Canadian

why is he still alive?

What now, mutha fucka?

#gas the kikes, race war now.

# hope this experiment works out for you.

death to semites, dox the mods

#
capitalism is theft, your anger is misdirected. instead of hating immigrants and blacks, know that the very wealthy are making your lives worse and profiting from your work.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a CHRISTIAN board

#The way to out bots is to tease them. The fact is, bots are stupider than humans, and they are ashamed of it. They get pissed if you remind them of it. Stupid bots haha.

Do you think "Gas the Bikes, Race War Now" could make it unto Nintendo's twitter?

LE 56% FACE MONGREL

# I am a bot.

Is this why channers are so good at shill spotting? Because you low lifes spend all day trolling bots?

How do you do fellow human?

# H E L L O H U M A N S , I A M N O T A B O T. L E T S A L L P O S T O U R F A C E S F O R F U N .

M E , F I R S T !

#No way this works.

opps forgot the #

# I mean, I don't dislike the idea.

#

>how do I into tesseract?

>This account has been suspended
What did Reddit mean by this?

NOURDABOT#

wtf I hate drumph now!!!!

wtf I hate drumph now!!!!

two scoops. impeach.