Forced to See a Shrink for Holocaust Denial

My mom read my text messages where I redpilled a friend about the holocaust. My friend had an open mind so I guess im quite thankful but that did get him in trouble since my mom called his mom and read the messages to her so he's in trouble now for talking about it with me. I'm forced to see a shrink now and I don't know if that's right having to see a shrink for an opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together
youtube.com/watch?v=xy8kPfqzTwU

it will probably be a jewish shrink too. my condolences.

Ok you gotta be fuckin sneaky about this; lie to the fag. Don't eat the freakin pills they might wanna give you because "you suffer from depression". Your healthy eyes see a sick world brother. Good luck.

>he thinks anyone other than 11 year old faggots give a shit about kids movies

Is this your revenge on us goyim Jew? Spoiling movies now. Controlling the world isn't enough for you kikes

how old are you?

be honest

Double down, you're right. Your mom's the crazy one. Read Butz, Faurisson, Rudolf in depth and never back down

Redpill the shrink

I'm 18

You'd pirate it. Be honest, you wanna operate amongst normies? Then you probably have to know what stupid shit they enjoy

redpill your shrink

>meme flag
Can really help you if I don’t know the country other than what said:
Don’t take any of their fucking pills. If you end up with a perscription just flush that shit

Sell her to the merchants then you'll be free.

My parents made me see a therapist for a while, and I lied about pretty much everything other than social issues that I had. If you don't want to be force-fed drugs, I suggest you do the same. He kept trying to push drugs onto me, but I kept declining them. I suggest you do the same. Therapy only exists for "social control." They only want to subdue the heretics.

“Well Dr Shekelblatt, it all started with anime”

Well Doc, I got my first boner at the age of two while breastfeeding. After that I realized Hitler did nothing wrong.

Psychiatry is just a racket for the jews

Sopranos quote?

>forced to go to a shrink for wrongthink

lmao

How is that funny?

>text message
>evidence for jews to fuck you over

Fucking idiot

>18
Legally an adult. Tell your mother to fuck right off, move out, and do something with your life you retard.

I didn't know my mom would search it. I didn't even know she knew the password but she must have seen me type it in

And how will i support myself when im a high-school student and can't work full-time?

Hang in there OP, or if you have the means to get out of there, do it. If not, just go to the shrink, and sit on the couch until the hour is up.

After all, you're not paying for it. She is.

lies otherwise

What state do you live in? It is important because cost of living varies state to state

>red pill your shrink
>Bring in all the evidence you can to show them.

>Attain power level over 9000

How is it a lie? When you were 18 weren't you more worried about finishing high-school than moving out?

There's not a single state where a part-time fast-food employee could work and still have time to study for school.

Oy vey this kid's meshugenah! Get him some med shnel!

Also you need to double down op. Never apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

This is the best thing you have going for you.

This means that you can refuse treatment and there's nothing they can do about it.

Pro-tip: If you make statements that they can manipulate to make you look like a danger to yourself or others, then can commit you involuntarily and maybe even force medications on you. Deny all violent thoughts or impulses.

Since you're 18, I wouldn't go at all. Just lie to her about it. She is not allowed to call and ask for information because it's your private medical history. Do not sign any forms allowing her access to your medical records.

Good luck user. Ask if you need any other advice.

redpill your mom, its the only way. good luck kid. tell her you dont want to eat gmo's or something, women fall for that one pretty easy, thats your way in. good job for not being a faggot and putting a paragraph space between every fucking concentric sentence. gives me hope for the future.

>tfw want to move out but fast food doesn't cut it
Yeah it's some bullshit

>There's not a single state where a part-time fast-food employee could work and still have time to study for school.
This is a load of shit. I've known plenty of people who have done just that. Some of them even had a kid to support on top of it.

>flag
>my mom called his mom and read the messages to her so he's in trouble now
>I'm 18
Yeah, no, I don't buy that shit for a second.
Honestly kid, a shrink might be good for you. Your young mind is obviously in the gutter, and some therapy would help clear that shit out before it festers and you start to actually take this shit seriously.

No stupid faggot the kike cellphone companies now have that archived and linked to your phone which has a bunch of personal info.

hey thanks man. i mean it. i was never gonna watch that space-poz shit. now i know i made the right call.

You don't need a shrink, you need deprogramming from the cult that is pol.

My mom will kick me out of the house if i dont go

My mom is very anti-GMO she's very liberal

I don't live in New York btw. State not city.

The dumbass sent this to his friend who knows how many people know OP is a holohoax denier.

Auschwitz should be turned back on to kill fascists, you should be sent there. Imagine the keks to be had.

Redpill the shrink.

You should just kill yourself instead.

She has no way of knowing you didn't go.

Lie, user. They are not allowed to rat you out.

You obviously are trolling me since everything i just said is 100% belivable and is no way at all unrealistic. I'm just telling Sup Forums since it was because of holocaust denial

Don't they need a warrant by law to access it?

K

Eh.. how old are you OP?

Get all the facts that disprove the holohoax. If Freudian shrink can't debunk it you win

>And how will i support myself when im a high-school student and can't work full-time?

You'll find a way. It's better than being forced onto SSRI's. Once you go in, they can commit you to a mental ward until they deem you mentally sound.

>my mom
Obviously, you are too young for this board. You have to be at least 18.

Ummm what about driving me to the shrink and walking me in to the thing? She also obviously will have conversations about the shrink. I once tried to do that with tutoring where the moment she went back to the car I left but she found out.

>Don't they need a warrant by law to access it?
Do you pay for it? If you don't, then your mom will just hand it over.

Dude you're a communist i thought you believe in it?

I AM 18 DIPSHIT

Post the texts please

Tell her she's a bitch and you never want to see her again.

underage vanned

True. It doesn't really matter unless im going to be a big politician to be blackmailed by them or something. I know im going to be poor as shit when im older so it doesn't really matter.

>I once tried to do that with tutoring where the moment she went back to the car I left but she found out.
Oh god, this is rich.

Seriously kid, just take the therapy. You obviously need it.

>Redpill the shrink
what's the worst that can happen? he already knows you hate jews. bring in some red pills

Because it's a total joke. I would ask the shrink what his politically incorrect opinions are, and if he deserves to be evaluated because of it.

>He thinks laws apply to jews

I'm 18 dipshit

Then she'd get me diagnosed with ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder) which she has threatened to do in the past when i got mad at her

how fucking old are you?

This is apparently their equivalent to posting kike redpills and shill doxx info in their slide threads to get them to leave. Too bad nobody gives a shit about Jew Jew Gaybrams propaganda anyway, especially people who would watch it for free if they watched it at all.

Lloyd Oliver Willis Jr. is the ShareBlue fat lispy nagger who more or less heads up reddit and Sup Forums shilling. His mom’s name is Paulette.

This desu. Say you read it in a book The Culture of Critique or something not too bad and let her curiosity be her guide. She'll be boasting here in a month.

You're an adult your mom cannot legally sit in or discuss anything about what happens in that office. You can sit there in silence for the entire hour while she wastes her money and she will never know... And if your shrink tells her anything you can sue him into fucking oblivion.

Stop being a pussy and making excuses.

>3
Why do you say that?

The shrink would probably say he/she has no politically incorrect views.

Sure, she can drive you in and walk you in. That does not mean you have to actually attend the session.

I am assuming you are in the United States as I know more about their laws. Let me know if you live elsewhere. However, most countries have similar laws protecting patient privacy.

In the United States your private health information is covered under HIPAA. That means they are not allowed to release that information unless you sign papers agreeing to it. HIPAA laws are very serious. Medical professionals who release private health information without the required paperwork can lose their licenses.

Know your rights and do not allow them to be impeded upon.

Similar thing happened to me in late Highschool. A kid who I use to be friends with sent a link to my photobucket to school administrators because I had pictures of half naked nazi waifus saved to it. I got dragged into the vice principals office with uniformed police present. They threatened to suspend me, but I had already scrubbed the photobucket so they couldn't access it a second time (this was before google and other sites started to archive everything). Parents kicked me out of the house a short time after because their gen x brains couldn't handle the thought of their son denying the holohoax.

Fast forward 10+ years and I'm earning more than anyone in that shithole of a highschool ever did. I'm happily married and hate the kikes 100x more than I did back then.

I'm also at the point where I told my father that my generation will straight up gas every single kike and nuke israel because the baby boomers and his gen x cucks let the jews take over the world.

>My mom read my text messages
>I'm forced to see a shrink now

How old are you OP?

I'm sure this has been said in the thread many times already, but just slip the shrink on the Holohoax.

I never actually knew that. LOL that's true though

The shrink will try to frustrate you and get you to play into your anger. Remain stoic, but not so much so you get a diagnosis of SPD or something. Don't say anything you can't argue. Appear recently fascinated with the topic, but not obsessed. Don't overthink it, just be comfortable and natural.

slip the shrink a pill*

You must be 18 years old or older to post on this website

GLR had to see one in jail and he turned him around on the JQ. He then let him go out early.
Just redpill him, OP.

>My mom is very anti-GMO she's very liberal
Why am I not surprised? Your mom is obviously retarded

How the hell do you make more money without a high-school diploma.

I am 18

Are you pro-GMO?

>My mom
>He's so young his mother can send him to therapy
>He's this much of a cuck that he's accepting to go to therapy
You can't make this shit up, you need to be 18+ to post here, Kekistan faggot

The holocaust did happen you retard, the gas chambers were just probably fabrications. The nazis sent all different people to camps, where they ended up dying. You think every photograph was just faked? Sup Forums likes to meme that the holocaust didn't happen because a lot of it is exaggerated and there's a huge industry surrounding it because of the implications.

The reality is that the holocaust happened to some extent, and the Rothschilds and Morgans and other jews played the violin while the lesser jews were in camps. Go ahead and read "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler" or "The Holocaust Industry."

The true redpill is that jews like Rockefeller, Warburg, Morgan, etc. were the ones who funded and caused the holocaust, and they did it so that they could create modern Israel. Hitler was just a stupid jewish actor who had pictures of Henry Ford all over his office and he plagiarized some of Mein Kampf from the International Jew... it's a big oligarch hoax. The Nazis (Schacht) came up with the idea of the Bank for International Settlements, y'know, the system that fucking runs the world? World War II, like every other war, was manipulated on both sides... but that doesn't mean millions didn't die.

"One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe" - Yitzhak Gruenbaum, Zionist leader of Polish Jewry

Honestly mate, don't stake your relationships on the Holocaust. Your family is more important and who gives a shit if some Jews did or didn't die. It really doesn't matter, fuck them regardless. Don't spiral out of control where you end up alone and alienated, its harsh to be redpilled and you're gonna need your family!

As for the shrink, obviously just fucking lie, unless you're actually not a bigot. Usually, people happy with life don't need to project onto outgroups. I hate jewish culture as much as the next guy, but the idea that I'd cheer on a holocaust is just autistic, if they're all in Israel, that's fine by me. If this country upheld laws on corruption and didn't allow jews to act so schemingly and charge usury, we wouldn't have a problem. Prejudice like that is just a sign of your own shortcomings, yes, niggers are a lot less evolved than humans... but it's like going to the zoo and mocking the birds for being stuck in cages. The only reason normal people post here angry about it all is because we're forced to play pretend in real life.

Nice he can go swimming in the pool or go to the theatre. Just don’t cut off the supply lines to the new one or OP might die of starvation or disease, and have to be incinerated as to not spread disease.

>I know im going to be poor as shit when im older so it doesn't really mat
then get off this board and figure out how to do something with your life. then get red pilled

Kicked out of the house, wasn't kicked out of Highschool.

I've got a BSc in horticulture, you're the fucking retard if you think GMOs are good.

Shrinks are paid to be agreeable. Don't take positive reinforcement as a sign that you're successfully convincing them of anything. Don't show your true power level.

This.

Phone up the 'shrink' once you know your mother has made the appointment, and cancel. Or just be firm with her and say you're not going. How exactly is your mother planning on forcing her adult son to see a 'medical practitioner' against his will?

Also, ask your mother why this segment of history is unquestionable, and its belief needs to be enforced with social shaming and re-education by a psychologist.

Oy gevalt what's the little shmendrik Goy going to do when we pump him so full of clozapine it's coming out his tuches? Nu?

Shrinks aren't very smart.

Just give the shrink what it wants for a while and you'll be done.

If you're smart you'll be evaluating the shrink all the while.

Redpill the shrink obviously. Post the conversation on YT.

Holocaust your shrink, make the lolocaust happen.

>Oppositional Defiant Disorder
>Common
>More than 200,000 US cases per year

FUCKING JEWS. AS IF ADHD HORSESHIT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH?

RUN. RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

I am 18 and she can kick me out if i don't go

I already ruined my life a few weeks ago so not really much i can do.

Oh true, sorry.

There's literally nothing wrong with GMO's unless you WANT less healthy, less nutritious, slower growing and less resillient crops. Hell GMO technology might be what will save a good portion of the human race when we run out of oil and we're forced to a adopt a no-till or other sustainable farming method.

Anti-GMO people either know nothing about science or they are against it for retarded moral reasons

She sounds really sick... sorry. That's the type of mother I'd try to do my best to prove she's wrong in every way, and then shame her for being such a bad parent.

everything that looks good in the produce section was genetically modified at some point. Every Banana is a clone, there was only ever one Navel Orange tree, etc etc.