ITT: Insufferable idiots that ruin the show they're in

ITT: Insufferable idiots that ruin the show they're in.

OP

So, all of K-On then

Girl Ranma??

Yotsuya is especially bad. The worst part is none of them face any consequences.

They only ever should've been annoying neighbors, but because Rumiko Takahashi takes everything to extremes, she made them despicable people, probably without even realizing.

They didn't ruin shit. They were funny a lot of the times and they actually kept encouraging them to stop being bitches.

Besides, Yotsuya is a weather god.

>constantly blackmailing a college student with no money, struggling to get through life
>godai forced to work at a cabaret to pay off his debt after his best friend ratted on him
>yotsuya, ichinose and akemi take advantage of this by blackmailing him to the point where his debt keeps getting compounded
No, they're human garbage and made that part of the show physically unwatchable. Not excusing Godai's stupidity either, but the 3 in the OP's image still ruin the show.

They don't ruin the show at all.

Yeah they're shitheads, but I never thought they ruined the show. I welcomed the drama lol

BTW, are there any other romcom shows this comfy with the music, world building, and sort of long time period of life? Besides Kimagure and Yawara.

fuck you cunt

i almost read that as yotsuba
i was going to punch you

Fuck off.

How does Sup Forums feel about Kozue?

pic related

Godai should've been with her.
Not because she's better than Kyoko but because Kyoko should've ended up with superior Mitaka.

This bitch and yet she is indispensable to the show.

Fuck Kozue. She chose money. Not that she should have chosen Godai as he really didn't care for her all that much either.

The worst character is the Samurai though.

Goemon might be a worse character but he doesn't ruin the show. He's just there to cut through hard to cut stuff or get rid of tanks and planes.

Fujiko actually ruins shit.

all moe just in general

Who fucking cares? The point is Godai should've lost the Kyoko bowl.

Mitaka is best boy.

How does Sup Forums feel about Yagami?

Too young, not worth considering.

Rumiko Takahashi always has these characters. In Urusei Yatsura it's Ataru's dipshit classmates, in Ranma it's his dad. Instead of having the plot hooks driven by different people she creates characters who are solely responsible for everything and who are just shitty people the main characters have to deal with.

You must be an adult to post here.

Who is it in Inuyasha?

It was fun watching kyoko get BTFO by her

Whew it's a good thing that's Yellow Temperance Cackyoween, I almost had to call you a Faggot user.

>In Urusei Yatsura it's Ataru's dipshit classmates
What are you on about here? They end up getting shat on more than Ataru, and don't even create 20% of his problems.

Yotsuya creates at least 60% of Godai's problems, none of it is funny, and he never faces any consequence.

Yotsuya threw 6 people in a well and faced 0 consequences.

Yes, and?

That's not normal.

Mitaka was too late bro. Kyoko liked Godai first and because of that it was game over.

9 episodes isn't too late.

How could she like a failure like Godai?

If anything I think she'd get an attraction for Mitaka first but Godai had the advantage of living with her and wore her down.

Fuck this autistic faggot.

He's fine at the start, shit as Knight of Seven, but top tier as Knight of Zero.

Failure has nothing to do with it. How old are you? You never wondered how dipshits got with girls even though it was clear they were never going to amount to anything? That should have tipped you off that success isn't the only factor.

She liked Godai first. Just think about their first date and how she was jealous of Kozue. That's proof it was already too late. He would have won if he had met her later and she had already gotten over him so that she would see him as the #1 option, and not as "guy that's not godai." It's all timing.

I hope this is bait desu

>NYA
>dropped.

This. I dislike how Goemon can go from "ultimate asspull" to "useless sack of shit" whenever the plot demands it, but at least he isn't an insufferable cunt personality-wise like Fujiko.
Though I will admit I didn't have much of any problems with her in the 2015 series.

At least she's a fun, light-hearted character that complements the feel of the show.

Goemon is a boring, stoic idiot that doesn't fit with the rest of the characters, and is clearly a product of the author wanting to insert something distinctly japanese into his west-inspired story. It's like having a ball of cabbage on a table of sweets.

>It's like having a ball of cabbage on a table of sweets
That's actually a great way to put it.
That being said, we'll have to agree to disagree on Fujiko. Maybe I just take it too seriously, but I don't find her very "fun" when she fucks things up for Lupin, like stealing his shit after he went through the trouble of stealing it himself. Just makes me upset.

I didn't even have to take second to think about it.

I would have liked this show much more if he wasn't in it. Or maybe he only just had to be an occasional side character who only appears from time to time.

Meh. He had his ups and downs.

He was supposed to be the foil to Lelouch's "ends justify the means" mentality but ended up being too far in the other direction.

In the end I think he was still a good character.

Naraku.

came here to post this

He was a massive cunt for most of R2. I think they got carried away and forgot the point of his character.

Also age waste the time about muh Soichiro

I happen to love all of the characters in Lupin. Fujiko is damn fine, too.

I liked him at first, but his shtick got old REALLY fast without any sort of development.

He has literally no redeeming qualites. Everything about him is pure shit.

He is pretty bad, and he has way too much screen time, especially in the anime, but there is no character in Ranma who was as awful as the fucking principal.

Come back after heaven's feel.

Dropped the show instantly because of her. Didn't even finish the first episode. But it's ok because some people said it was shit anyway.

HF shirou is good though.

Dude, if he wasn't in it Ranma would have been a whole lot lamer. No Hiryu Shoten Ha, no Pantyhose Taro, etc.

In the manga there is nothing wrong with him, it is the anime that chose to have poorly written filler episode after filler episode starring him that made him insufferable.

>any sort of development
Why would you ruin perfection?

>LE XD SO RANDOM GURL
I agree.

That's literally the best JoBro, kill yourself.

Why did they have to make her so shit

Fpbp.
>a cheap boarding house
>the tenants are "real characters"
Who would have thought? Anyhow they kept the show lively and they were not some kind of monsters.
> The worst part is none of them face any consequences.
What kind of consequences should they face? Should godai go godzilla on them? You sound like an exceptionally boring guy desu.

Good taste.
>Kyoko has a thing for lovable losers
>she picks godai
It was obvious was it not?

You're an idiot.

If you think constant blackmail and stealing is nothing too bad, I suggest you get out more. They literally stalled the story because of how despicable they were.

Inuyasha's dipshit ghost ex, for drama. But having an adventure format rather than a normal life one means you don't need to rely so heavily on antagonistic allies and can have actual antagonists.

The problem with arguing over the Lupin characters is that they've seen so many incarnations and versions that it's hard to say whether or not any one of them is good or bad. Lupin is straight up rape-y in the manga, from what I understand, and Fujiko runs the gamut between, "only shows up at the end to steal whatever Lupin stole," or, "actively plays Lupin in order to get what she wants," to, "slightly tsundere and helps Lupin from the sidelines," depending on the script writer and director.

Goemon I have less of an issue with, since he's more static in his portrayals. He can seem like a wet blanket and certainly is a bit out of place, but I don't think that really rates compared to all the crazy shit that regularly happens in the series. In some series where Jigen is easier to get riled up and excited, Goemon acts as a good grounding point. But there are definitely episodes and movies where he doesn't need to be present at all, and the only reason he's there is some contrived (literal) plot armor that he has to cut through. I kind of wish they'd give him another key skill, like hacking or something, since he's so one-dimensional.

They were only doing it to get laughs out of godai since he was a fool who brought most of his misfortunes on himself anyhow. I am not saying the tenants were good people, they certainly were not. But they were important for the dynamic of the house.

Reality Check: They blackmailed him at the cabaret to the point his debt was getting worse, and they steal Godai's food he received from his parents.

They only ever should have been annoying, which would've worked fine, but Rumiko Takahashi made them outright despicable people.

Of course they did fairly awful things to him. It kept the show rolling.