Thats right bigots, Star Wars now has mixed race relationships! Nigger and chink makes out...

Thats right bigots, Star Wars now has mixed race relationships! Nigger and chink makes out. And not only that but is filled with cultural marxist ideology like when Yoda (comes back as a puppet lmao) burns the Jedi tree with all the sacred text and history as he laughs maniacally at their history and culture being destroyed in turn for a woman-dominated culture.

Proofs:
streamable.com/8x9t9

She also kills Snoke... With one fucking swish of her blade.

Yeah

Why did you watch this movie? Cuck

>watching kike brainwashing
sage

Didnt actually. Thanks to tv I got the full answer

saved me from going to see this trash, thanks

No problem. It gets worse. They didnt even have the decency of using George's Yoda from the PT. Its a puppet and looks so out of place

Fucking hell. I had a slight, SLIM hope that it might have been okay or at least watchable. Why would they do this? Why would they piss away a potentially great villain on shitty mary sue?

Oh and guess what

Leai turns into suprrman and uses the force to fly through space

Webm coming soon

>didnt even have the decency of using George's Yoda from the PT. Its a puppet and looks so out of place
You took it a little too far here. 6/10.

Post luke death pls

Stop posting spoilers you faggot. Some of us take this shit seriously

saw the first 'new movie' and it sucked. didn't see rogue one, refused. i heard it was kinda good, don't care, these movies are just cash grabs from Disney.

go buy your bb8 oranges and your Rey salad-mix! be part of the story!

The cgi yoda in revenge of the sith was really good. Looks great to this day.

How about this. Watch Phantom Menace theatrical vhs tape with the puppet yoda. Then watch the dvd version with yoda in CGI. It was clearly better and more suited for the film. You can't put a puppet in a cg fuckfest like last jedi

He dies from using some astral projection of the force and crys then just dies. Thats it

Rouge One was a mess but it was way better than TFA and really enjoyable if you look past the throwaway characters. Bad ass fight scene at the end

That's okay. The Chinese love coal.

Rey is literally the daughter of drunk junkies who are nothing special that sold her for alcohol.

Lukes character is ruined because it turns out the reason Kylo "turned" was because luke was about to execute him in his sleep due to luke fearing a prophecy. Same thing Vader did

Kylo kills snoke. Nothing special about him either

Rey and Kylo get together. It's like space twilight

Yoda shows up

Luke is killed

The black guy and ugly asian get together

Lol wut?

But the "Luke dies" wasn't a hologram?

Hes telling the truth. Tho im pretty sure rey killed snoke