woah

>A fucking guillotine

LM soon.

Reunion soon.

And no Kruger

I want to cry.

picmono.com/8391

These are pretty nice, actually.

Mikasa is probably raising the future Attacking Titan predecessor whom she named Eren. Probably his memory.

Dumblr out.

Is there an user that would be able to make a flow chart explaining who is who, reiss fritz etc, and who inherits what and how?

Seeing as Isayama is going with the "bad" end, I don't see Eldians surviving to the end. But I can see that as a possible ending.

Sorry that I use google to search for images!

The random baby who inherits the shfiter power is casually Mikasa and Armin's child. Plot device where?

EMA deserve death.

>everything was a flashback

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE

That was pretty evident from the first chapter.

Shitmin is trash.

>No scar.
Avery time.

It doesn't make sense that Marley would do nothing for almost a whole year

Ymir Fritz -> 9 titans
Coordinate - Fritz ruler, every generation
145th Fritz king -> walls, changes his identity to "Reiss"
Reiss = Fritz, it's all a ruse, the fake king is neither a Reiss nor a Fritz he's just a dude
Kruger's SNK -> Grisha
Grisha eats Frieda, gets Coordinate
Grisha's SNK + Coordinate -> Eren

that's it

>S-shut up!

>Tumblr.

If you like to assume stuff.

There's obviously a reason he cried and only a timeloop can properly explain that shit.

How fucking times do I have to say this!?
GOOOOOGLE SEEEEAAAAARCH

>muh timeloop.
Take your friend
And you know where to go.

This!! I can't wait for them to reunite in (non religious) heaven. Kill Historia! Kill, kill, kill! If Ymir can't have her then she must die!

They should be the last survivors.

Where? L chat?

Sure buddy.

and Annie too! ridding off on Ymir's titan's back onto an island where they will be all lesbian together!!

and the island will then be called....

This.

What.. if.. Paradis is... the island of Lesbos?

Harden Ability Island

that would be ironic since most guys who are into YH can't harden at all

Seriously, what?

It's already confirmed to be ɹɐɔsɐƃɐpɐW

But only Annie can get hard. Although it's implied all shifters could learn it to some degree.

>Who is giving the memories
Older Eren to ~10 year old Eren at the start of the manga. Except instead of just a few memories, he sent Babby Eren his entire fucking life story up until the "See you later, Eren" which happens 2 seconds before Older Eren's nape is cut.

>They run off to the island
>Find out that that Historia is actually pregnant with Eren's child and heterosexual
>They cut her throat and throw her off the boat
>AY'm the captain of this ship now

If Isayama makes Armong a Reiss or a Fritz, I'm dropping this manga.

Hetfags are hideous creatures she'll never turn into one of them

That they look nothing alike, and that Armin don't have a single bit of testosterone on him.

Uri looks more like Historia than anyone else Armin looks more like a pig

Ackermans are afraid of water.

Shitmin looks nothing like Uri.

Will we ever see her smile again? Will she find a way to save her lover?

>anons currently in a river in egypt

wait what

Why would Ymir drown them in her homeland for talking about Armin

Armin will always be by her side, giving her a reason to smile.

What are you even talking about?

He'll die in 13 years, if he didn't already die before that.

>anons who are so retarded they can't even comprehend such a simple joke

>Implying that shit even makes sense.

I'm not going to explain the joke to you because you won't learn anything if I do.

She had black eyes and claws when mindless.
In the anime trailer Zeke's eyes go between looking normal and all dark in the span of a few scenes, all black when tossing the horse at Mike, normal when talking to him.
Zeke was able to climb the wall back during Utgarde making precise holes in the walls just like how Annie and Reiner do, who have to make claws to do that, which implies Zeke can possibly make claws.
It's hardly 100% fact that Ymir is dead.

And having seen most of Ymir's backstory now, it's clear why she cared so strongly about Historia and her actions, specifically her goddess facade, and tried so hard to get Historia to break away from it.
Makes me hope that one day Ymir will get to see how Historia has changed since they last saw each other and learn that she was able to help Historia.

I hope Eren gives Armin a blowjob underwater for ruining the mood this chapter. Fucking emo piece of shit.

Isayama said he meant to have Zeke's eyes like these at the start in the interview.
Ymir's titan also had black claws on her feet but the beast had regular monkey nails on his

They got their boring dream, so EAr should just drown themselves at the ocean.

The anime team messed up, by making MT's eyes yellow.

Wishful thinking, BRAfat.

Sadly it is, EMAwhale.

>drown themselves at the ocean.
Then we woudn't have the happiness of seeing Armong being eaten by dogs. Or getting nuked.

Good. Continue to be salty. Your salt only makes the ocean that more beautiful for them to see.

That's true.

So do you guys think Eren will eat Historia? He seemed quite hangry when he held her hand.

But see the bright side, they'll finally shut up about this shit nobody wants to hear anymore.

Historia is no more.

Armin will offer himself to be eaten by Titanstoria. Eren will oppose, mutinyb owl imminent.

Yeah, I'm glad he quickly finished that shit on a few pages. Now we can focus on actually interesting things, like the Marleys.

He'll die together with Eren to save the world from the upcoming ragetard outburst.

I'm hoping the next chapter will have some POV on them

Wonder what they're up to.
Captcha: parking kills

Reiner's getting his driver's license?

>Armin.
>Defeating Eren.

Eren is Armin's bitch, of course Armin would be able to defeat him.

Not if he does not do as Eren's says.

Yumikuri will forever be the canon

Eren will always obey Armin even if Armin disobeys Eren.

Triggered Erwongfag

At least it looks good.

>trying to get anything logical of this

Delude yourself, then.

Reminder that Historia is pregnant with Eren's child.

So Eren finally had his transition? Then again he never had a dick anyway.

How?
They can't even touch each other without Eren getting massive PTSD and freezing up
I can't even begin to imagine how they can have sex

Just EHfag delusions. LHfags are equally retarded.

This.

EH is canon.

JH is canon.

LH is canon.

Girl's name starts with H = she's het.

Is the MC of Shingeki No Kyojin still a virgin failure, or did he grow up?

Still a virgin and a psycho. He is also now a woman.

He ejaculated his thicc white semen inside Historia and impregnated her so he is no longer a virgin.

Why are people assuming that Historia loves Ymir? She read Ymir's love confession with a blank stare and thought nothing of it, ending it with just a plain "Is that all?".

They just have to turn her into a mindless titan. The Frieda flashback might influence his decision, otherwise it would be really random and it would have no point. Judging by his face he looked furios about the Reiss family not trying to save anyone.

Maybe you should read the next pages as well.

They say or imply nothing about any possible feelings for her or anyone else.

Apparently you think her wondering if there are more pages is just her reaction.

Wait, theres a new chapter out?