RELIGION IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

Explain to me how religious belief ISN'T a mental illness.

How can a belief that requires such a unreasonable degree of cognitive dissonance be anything other than mental disorder? In any other case these types of magical thinking, delusions, and often times hallucinations would be immediately written off as some form of mental infirmity. Why do many consider, say for instance, homosexuality an illness, but NOT consider believing in a giant invisible man who knows all and watches everything to be just as insane?

I'm honestly curious, Sup Forums; debate me.

Other urls found in this thread:

drjoecarver.com/clients/49355/File/Chemical Imbalance.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You must die now.

i agree with the jihadi

Because your delusion sky god commands it?

Then go blow yourself up with him over a god afraid of pigs and drawings of himself.

Religion is taught.
Sage

Riddle me this, why are you so obsessed over metaphysical irrationality over physical rationality? Idealism must be rooted in some form of morality. Where did this morality come from? Does this morality have dogmas of it's own? These of course are questions an athiest will never ask themselves because they think not believing in a deity makes them immune to believing in all dogmas.

The better question is, why do you believe in religion?
That is why do you believe that believing in metaphysical bullshit is worse than physical bullshit?

oh no, i dont believe in Islam and i think its a horrible backwards religion i just agree with the jihad on the subject of you

God is a lie the clergy use to steal your money.

so because he is wearing an expensive watch and is apart of the church he is a asshole...

Are you COMMIE?

I'm not obsessed, but it's hard to be highly curious when I live in a world very much dominated by an irrational cult-esque congregation of mentally unstable people.
Whether I like it or not, I have no choice in how much their deranged minds influence my life and where I live.
Who said I think I'm immune to dogma? Even science has dogma. As for the classic and played-out "then where do morals come from" argument:
That's just a natural by-product of society. If humans never figured out how to play at least somewhat nicely with one another and not go on rampant murder sprees we would have died out by now.

Then I at least half agree with you: I think all religion is horrible and backwards.

Exactly. Somehow God is all-powerful, but he's reeeeallly bad with money and always needs more of it.

*hard to NOT be
Sorry.

I personally don't care about his watch; personally I think it's a pretty dope watch. The point is that religion is simply a giant tax-free money making machine that preys on the mentally ill.

What the fuck do you got against Buddhist?

Whats insane about believing something we cannot prove?

I thought daytonas were like $10,000. I mean still stupid expensive but not Lange prices

Metaphysical Dogma: There is a God
Impact on Physical World: None

Physical Dogma: A Planned Economy is superior to a free-market economy
Impact on Physical World: Hundreds of Millions dead

A Jihadi conquers a state and tells it's citizens to convert or die.
A Marxist conquers a state and tells it's citizens accept Marxist doctrine or die.

One bases his dogmas on the metaphysical, one basis his dogmas on the physical. What is the difference? Is the religious one worse? Both outcomes are the same, yet the Athiest idealists hates the prior more than the latter? For what reason? Perhaps it's because the Marxists themselves aligned very closely to the Athiest and that idea frightens them.

humans are genetically wired for religious thinking, hence why every homogenous culture the world has always had some form of religious belief as a way of communicating and bargaining with "being" itself (Odin/Wotan/JHVH/Zeus/Shiva/Etc)
strictly speaking faith makes people healthier, happier, and gives them a simple and straightforward way to locate and connect to their community in a positive way. atheism, on the other hand, seems to make you gain weight, eschew hygiene, and post on reddit. which is the real mental illness?

Eh, they are less of a religion and more a spirituality. There's actually some truth in Buddhist ideals, but it's still probably a delusion to believe some royal dude sat under a tree for fuck knows how long with no food until he reached some magical state of supreme being.

Everything. That's the point. If you can't prove it and there's mountains of evidence to indicate its most likely not true, then why believe it unless you aren't an unhinged lunatic with schizotypal disorders.

This user is correct
NOW STOP BEING A ATHEIST YOU SAD SACK OF SHIT

>As for the classic and played-out "then where do morals come from" argument:
>That's just a natural by-product of society. If humans never figured out how to play at least somewhat nicely with one another and not go on rampant murder sprees we would have died out by now.

So basically, you're a cowardly atheist afraid to deduce the origins of his morality?
Basically, you're a Christian who doesn't believe in God. Yet, arrogant enough to think that your morality is universal. There is no such thing as a universal morality.

Having faith is Insane you reckon?

Do you really have the arrogance to believe that humans are fully capable of understanding the fundamental nature of existence and reality?
IMO atheism is the delusion. Deluded to believe that there is no limit to human understanding. This is already falsifiable since we know fucking shrimps can see in colors we cannot.

This is a strawman argument. I didn't ask you to validate or invalidate Marxism nor did I say anything on the topic. My question wasn't "Are there any things as dogmatic and stupid as religion?" it was "prove to me specifically why religion isn't insane"

Because every religious zealot speaking in tongues while waving snakes around in honor of their zombie overlord is soooo healty and happy. As for the stereotype of the non-religious, that's simply a cop-out in lieu of a real argument. Less ad-hominem, more substance.

What a rational and well thought post. You must be very well respected in your trailer park.

The origins of my morality are likely based on
1) societal condition which is likely rooted in
2) evolutionarily-beneficial behaviors like mutual grooming that ensure survival of not only the individual but the collective group/species
3) Probably a bit of my own rationality as well, but I can't act like I'm immune to society's edicts of behavior.

Faith? No.
I have faith that I'll succeed in my career.
Faith in a magical being that created man from dirt in a secret garden guarded by magical flaming swords? Yeah.. thats batshit

Religion is for dumb ass people who can't think for themselves. I hope you and your family get cancer and die.

>OP is a faggot
Appropriate.

>This is a strawman argument.
next line
>Because every religious zealot speaking in tongues while waving snakes around in honor of their zombie overlord is soooo healty and happy.
atheists, folks

>humans are genetically wired for religious thinking
not really, it all comes down to the big question: > do we have free will

>do we have free will
of course not fucknuts are

-you retarded
sorry double post but i wanted to ask if you were retarded

Faith is having a belief in something you cannot know. isn't it.

It's not a mental illness it's exapism
Considering how unflinching and remorseless the world is can you really blame them?
Their only crime besides murder, rape of every kind at every level, and the destruction of the white man's past is that they are offended when you tell them they are wrong or that you won't believe the same thing they will.
It's like they have a problem with letting other people do what they want(which makes sense since most religion is totalitarian trash)

You must be fucked up in your head if you have faith in religion. God doesn't exist and when we die we don't go to heaven or reincarnate.

Is your concern more to do with applying a scientific method to things and not just faith?

>dumb people need religion to be moral
>athiest has bright idea of telling them it's all bullshit
>dumb people end up acting immoral and destroy society
>athiest claims he dindu nuffin
Athiest Idealism is always cancer because the athiest does not care about his impact on society. Athiest consequentialism is superior, for he cares about the impact his actions have on society.

Then how did we get here dipshit?

The only precedent any of us have is coming into life out of an unknowable darkness

>Then how did we get here dipshit?
your parents?

If dumb people need religion keep society functioning, who is the one who is insane?
The dumb people, or the one trying to convince them all religion is bullshit?

it's not unknowable, you just forgot
it's all good though you'll remember eventually

True...if having a belief in a much larger ruler and all powerful Father figure keeps people and society in check...what motive does the Atheist have in removing those checks?

More strawman arguments. Not to mention you are simply using the shitty "God of the gaps" argument. Saying "we can't know everything therefor God" isn't a real argument. The burden of proof is on you, not me. I'm not the one claiming there's a magical pit of fire you go to if you put your skin flute in another dude's butt or forget to not exchange money on the sabbath.

I was merely preempting the usual responses so I could get that part out of the way.

Genetically wired eh? Strange, I don't recall the gene for that. Can you point it out for me in the human genome?

Yes. I have faith in the future outcomes of my work because I believe that there is ample evidence to support my prediction, but alas, I cannot know until that day comes or doesn't come.

My concern actually isn't faith itself. If people want to believe nutso shit, meh, who am I to tell them they can't? My problem is when this delusion becomes so massive it affects the lives of everyone around them. Their right to be lunatics ends when it infringes on my right to be sane.

So you're in agreement that religion is for dumb people? As for the rest... I want to say I have more dare I say "faith" in humanity than to assume without a magical book that otherwise nonviolent people wouldnt start suddenly raping and pillaging the land...

wat
Bro, can I have a hit of whatever you're toking on?

lel

I don't think they do though. I think they THINK they need it. But what if religion was never created. Do you think that every dumb person ever born would immediately resort to violent and sadistic acts and ultimately lead to societal collapse? That seems like a stretch to me.

>2017
>still being an anal retentive rationalist reductionist

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my own intelligence.

OK fair enough but when science is used to tell little boys they can be little girls and cut off their dicks...that kind of meets your benchmark doesn't it.
>My problem is when this delusion becomes so massive it affects the lives of everyone around them. Their right to be lunatics ends when it infringes on my right to be sane.

I only started outwardly supporting Christianity when it was clear Atheists wanted to encroach on my freedom of belief.

So will they back off or what?

> Genetically wired eh? Strange, I don't recall the gene for that. Can you point it out for me in the human genome?

i replied to that newfag

this is what kikes want you to believe

why not, having love for your parents a negstive thing nowadays? oh yea thats right because of you were fucking raped by them and stolen by them. Bad parents spawn bad kids and i fucking firmly believe on that. If you're fucked in the head of course your kids will be fucked in the head. Now take that info and tell me why op is asking such a question.

Now just sit back and think about how Ben Shapiro, a man known for trying to prove that transgendered people are mentally ill, just so happens to believe he's born into sin because a magical talking snake told his great-great-great-great-great...grandmother to eat an apple

Or that he shouldnt wear mixed fibers, eat pork, or use crop rotation (which we literally need to do to not destroy farm land) all because a dickhead sky god says so.

The hypocrisy is real.

>I want to say I have more dare I say "faith" in humanity than to assume without a magical book that otherwise nonviolent people wouldnt start suddenly raping and pillaging the land...

>But what if religion was never created. Do you think that every dumb person ever born would immediately resort to violent and sadistic acts and ultimately lead to societal collapse? That seems like a stretch to me.

Why would religion need to create morality if there weren't problems to begin with?
Do you think murder is simple?

Look at self-defense laws.
In one state using a gun to protect your property is legal, in others it's not.
Thus, in one state the killing is justified and in others it is not.

How much of a brainlet do you have to be to simplify killing to such an extent?
You completely forget Marxism and how a culture that enforces state atheism ended up killing millions, yet you think we'll have some magic peace on earth if religion is gone?

I don't know why Atheists are on the attack its clear the Majority favor liberal Ideologies where gender is fluid and equality supersedes the laws of human nature.

All logical thought has been suspended in order to meet International laws of Equality and so forth.

>Why do many consider, say for instance, homosexuality an illness, but NOT consider believing in a giant invisible man who knows all and watches everything to be just as insane?

What is insanity? Scientists have done a lot to try to define it. Is it too much dopamine? This link gives basic background;

>drjoecarver.com/clients/49355/File/Chemical Imbalance.html

Madness comes in different colors. Which type are you speaking about? How can you call someone insane when you don't even understand these neurotransmitters?

If all perception is caused by these neurotransmitters, than 'reality' can be said to be a highly specific bandwidth on this spectrum - not too much dopamine, just enough serotonin, etc.

But what if I told you that in genetics, there are these things called alleles. Some people naturally have more or less dopamine serotonin than other people - which person sees reality? Why do we define reality by how particular people perceive the universe?

Consider that the neurotransmitters of other animals are even more different than two humans can be from one another - can you say that your perception is more accurate insofar as piloting a bird's body? No - clearly, the bird is honed to being a bird, and a human is honed to being a human.

So, if radically different perceptions are adaptive in radically different environments, and only Survival of the Fittest can be used to explain perception, than we can say that you don't perceive reality - you perceive a mirrored emulation of reality in your head.

Is there an objective reality? Yes. But to pretend that we here in this thread can describe it's totality is delusion. We can only describe what we know - being humans.

If religion is delusion, why is it adaptive - the religious have more kids. Is there some strange truth to it? Does giving into the perception help you adapt and thrive?

If so, is it delusion?

You insult the prophet. You must die now.

I sure many atheist have told him he worships a sky fairy before then ..its a never ending debate.

So basically, you have no response?
Just, what about Ben Shapiro?
It refinforces the notion that you are a COWARD.
You only care to debunk metaphysical beliefs because it is easy, you're afraid to debunk physical beliefs of secular fundamentalists.

Even a non christian who only ever thought logically and applied scientific reasoning to their thinking would say Trans and Homos are mentally retarded.

You're doing the same thing we do, faggot.
Only difference is you're less organized and butthurt over the fact that we shine the light on your worthless nature regularly

i agree, also why do vegetarian people exist?

t. Faggot who thinks god is a magical bearded man living in the clouds
It's a dramatization of humanity, baka.
"Ooohhh snakes don't talk hurr durr", you'd better believe that hubris can convince you to go against what's best for you, or you'll find yourself in a load of shit someday.

If you can't answer if little boys cutting off their dicks to become little girls is insane... then at least think about it before you call Religious people insane, desu

Note that the enlightened Athiests of Europe are importing hordes of third world Muslims because
>muh equality

> OP's pic seems to imply that LGBT is or would-be a religion?

> Believe that everyone is equal, except people that they don't like who are obviously lesser
> It's practically okay to persecute these lesser people, because equality?
> No other particularly significant shared beliefs

You can believe whatever the fuck you want just keep it out of politics. I don't encroach on your freedoms, just the false idea you possess that telling others how to live is a freedom you have. Pro-tip: Its not.

What possible evidence do you have to state that religion "created morality"? That's just fucking asinine to assume with literally no evidence to support it. Bad argument is bad from the start.

Come get me bitch. I hope you religion is right. I'll meet you up there when you car-bomb me; you'll know its me because I'll be fucking the best 36 of your 72 virgins.

That was never a topic of discussion though, was it. I merely wanted to point out the hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance it shows, which IS on topic.

What? I'm not even sure what this means. Please clarify. Remember to use coherent thoughts.

Because while its natural to eat meat we've honestly gotten to a point where we can't humanely provide that much meat anymore. It becomes an issue of logistics and the resulting ethics, not the broader ethics of the practice of eating meat.
Also some people can't eat meat due to an enyzme from tick bites apparently.

I refuse to derail my own topic because that defeats the purpose of my thread. Whether or not I agree or disagree with this statement is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

>Atheism is idealism
No the fuck it isn't
Whites don't need religion anymore, we've advanced so far past it it's ridiculous.
Shitskins are the ones who still need religion because they are nowhere near close enough to become atheist.
I fucking dare you to tell me religion invented right and wrong

The pleb needs to be lead.
You might also think you're free but you're not.
A free man is a man who do what he is supposed to do without someone striking him with a wipe in order to get shit done.
A lot of people are slaves at the core and need faith to keep the shit running.
It's not faith so much as the general guidelines.
Everything went wrong after the crash of christianity and the uprising of feminism.
Face it.
I don't give a flying fuck if there is a god or not. It's irelevent, the pleb needs to be lead and you secular marxist pieces of shit are the destroyers of the west and the very last thing I'd consider a free man regardless.
You're barely smart enough to think "wait a minute, I can't see god ! ".
And no, I am not religious either.

Look I would say just keep science out of you beliefs then we will all be happy. Don't drag scientific method thru you insane beliefs OK.

>Reinforces that you are a coward
>Says the person so afraid of death that he spends his entire life following a book invented by a bunch of desert kikes that has no basis in reality

Actually user most NWO and European Union loving commies are beoivers of God in one form of the religion or another

HAHAHAHA my fucking sides
Lost it at "desert kikes"

This post is a mental illness
/sage

You want to know what created morality^
The contempt of the weak.
And from it stemned the greek virtues and from it stemned christianity. It's good to manage a society as in the process you reduce some of the confronting forces to put them all together under certain guidelines.
What do you even promote you pointless nihilist.
Why do you sprew your pointless thoughts^
Is it to inflict the others who believe in life to compensate for your own pain^
Why are you such a backward being^

If your beliefs tell you that transgenderism, gender is fluid an we are all equal then that is fine ...You don't have to try and justify it.

Before having this conversation you have to already be aware of the inherent difficulty in terms like "religion" and "mental illness."

Neither of these are scientific/objective phenomena. Only an idiot would tend to think that "mental illness" falls under "science." Medicine and the ideas it contains, while making use of science, is not science.

There are all sorts of contending ideas out there about what is and isn't a religion, or what is and isn't a mental illness. Worse still there are heated controversies regarding whether these categories exist at all.

> The pleb needs to be lead.
haha as much as i agree, heres a troubling thought: a pleb thinking he has all the answers and is at the helm, thats why theres so many fucked up people out there.

we literally can't know everything. that's a fact. You disregarded it. Yet it is equally delusional to claim there exist said pit of fire. Additionally, I never said god in fact did exist. My claim was that "God definitely doesn't exist, and this is inevitably true" is a delusional claim. This is my understanding of athiest-tard sentiment.

We cant even fathom the things we cannot know

How do you ascertain that religion is a mental illness as opposed to a necessity, an evolutionary mechanism utilized by humans in order to cope with their own mortality, specially 100+ years ago where instead of posting in cantonese cartoon web forum you are instead looking at the stars thinking about your 50 buddies that already died of TB by age 19. Who are you to define what a "mental illness" is?

to add to this, X doesn't exist until you prove to me it exists is also delusional.
I understand doubt, but to claim "'X exists' is false" due to the fact it has not been proven to you is a flawed idea. Did china not exist when you were an infant and couldn't understand 'proof'?

>What possible evidence do you have to state that religion "created morality"? That's just fucking asinine to assume with literally no evidence to support it. Bad argument is bad from the start.

There you go again with your bizarre belief in a universal morality.
Religions invent a form of morality, how can you not understand this?
You even criticize Ben Shaprio for his strange seemingly arbitrary religious beliefs, but that is his religiously based morality!

The question is this.
Do you think religion was created by some random guy spouting bullshit?
And then somehow millions of people started believing in it arbitrarily?
If you do, then you're the one who is insane.

Religion was created by the powerful to control the many.
Thus, all the rules they put in their religion have a purpose.
They were planted there to influence the behavior of adherents.

One could say, objectively speaking, that for a society it needs to have new people replacing the old ones.
It's common sense.
Still, we can't get that to work.
As I said. Being free implies knowing what you have to do, and acting upon it. A lot of people can't even recognize that.
And I speak for those drones.
And all you have left against such drones is violence because you can't reason these drones. They're too fucking dumb and need to be hit to follow to guidelines.
Make them believe in a hell fire or whatever.
As long as the pleb gets to choose who runs the shit it's blight. We're due for a collapse

>And then somehow millions of people started believing in it arbitrarily?
>If you do, then you're the one who is insane.

Appeal to authority
You fucking despicable burger learn to debate proprely you fat fuck
Not that I disagree with you but quit fucking doing that.
NOT AN ARGUMENT

>I refuse to derail my own topic because that defeats the purpose of my thread. Whether or not I agree or disagree with this statement is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

So basically, here's what you are.
You're a progressive fundamentalist pushing his own morality on others and calling all other religions a "mental illness". You do this because you want to convert them, not because of any desire to disprove irrational beliefs.

Yahweh, Jesus and Allah are myths. The Tanakh, the Bibles and the Quran are fiction. The Abrahamic Religions are cancers to mankind. It is truly mind blowing that people still believe in these dangerous superstitions.

fucking saved

I said Athiests Idealism is cancer, not that Athiests are all idealists.

" 84 percent of the world population has faith " - And you're better than all of them because you're TOTALLY not mentally ill .

Well user, I would debate you. But you're right.

Of course the most in-depth logically thought out post gets completely ignored.
Can i have some more reads user?
I really like shit like this

>if you disagree with me you must be a bible thumper
I am a pure deist, I don't believe in any religious book.
I am also a consequentialist that sees many Athiests for what they truly are, moralists.

Don't worry. A.I. Will be running everything soon and "religion" will be the least of your worries. They'll be locking your ass up in a mental facility/prison for a lot less than your spiritual preference.

All paths lead to nihilism.

And not all nihilism are equivalent.
Secular christcuck nihilism =/= the way of the warrior nihilism.
People like you, probably christcucks, should really just kill themselves and quit trying to inflict people with their own hatred of what they are calling it philosophy.

I think it went from a simple and understandable way of trying to explain the world to an attempt by a few people to control and use others. By people who were often manipulators who didn't believe themselves at all. You could threaten people with a bad afterlife if they didn't do what you said, get them to die for you, keep them docile accepting poverty, suffering, and injustice. You could leech a huge, disproportionate share off of society while contributing no skills or work yourself.

Not all religious shit is like that. Some people just have a personal religion or church is just about socializing and helping people. Once you get to Prosperity Gospel "just send us your money" it's just fleecing though, "die for me because a god says so" is just manipulation.

Religion isn't a mental illness but it's often a con.

Its funny everyone keeps assuming I'm strictly an atheist or a nihilist. I'm not at all actually. I just hate organized religion. I personally believe that all life is basically a single consciousness that experience different instances of itself over time. Sorta like how each coral polyp thinks it is its own being, when in reality it isn't. I'm far from a nihilist. Fuck, for all I know there may be an after-life. We may just dream for eternity after we shed this mortal coil.. or me might just rot. The thing is I'm sane enough to know that I CANT KNOW. I can simply try to rationalize out the most satisfying answer that is within the realm of believable concepts.

This is a fair point. While my post was generalizing, I used the word mental illness very pointedly due to the term being used frequently for other things on Sup Forums. Call it bait if you will, I don't care.

Right. God COULD exist. But in the slim chance that is true, it is almost certainly not the God you or anyone else believes in. If there is a god, it's something we can't even comprehend and it thinks all manmade religions are fucking stupid and the spiritual equivalent of twilight fanfiction on deviantart.

Some random guy? No. Many random guys over history? Yes. I mean shit, the story of Jesus had already been told at least 5 times before christianity was even considered. It's just a fairy tale that nobody copyrighted. Jesus, Dionysus, Mirthra, call him what you want. It's just a story.

Stupid stories are not the root of morality and you have no way to prove they are. The burden of proof is on you, not me.

And your basis for this baseless claim is?

Fuck I love this image.

By this logic, herpes isn't a disease because nearly 70% of the world has it.... try harder

This just made me go back and read it. This was some trippy shit.

ORRRRR
You could also give them a reason to breed during period of peace, a reason to contribute to society by promising a female for every male who participates.
But people like you would rather go for such details because they touch your pleb mind

"In Modern Hebrew, golem is used to mean "dumb" or "helpless". Similarly, it is often used today as a metaphor for a brainless lunk or entity who serves a man under controlled conditions but is hostile to him under others."
Reminds me of you in a way

I'm not saying religion is true, I'm saying religion doesn't just miraculously appear out of nowhere. The Bible itself was formed by councils sanctioned by the Roman state itself. Is it no surprise they made sure the "render unto ceasar" made it into the Bible?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

>If there is a god, it's something we can't even comprehend and it thinks all manmade religions are fucking stupid and the spiritual equivalent of twilight fanfiction on deviantart.
agreed desu. In your op, I confused 'religion' with theism. Most religions are balls to the wall retarded, especially the abrahamic ones. Daoism is probably real.

So liberalism is a religion

ok got it

Illness is defined as chronic and maladaptive, religion can be affirming and healthy.

>Some random guy? No. Many random guys over history? Yes. I mean shit, the story of Jesus had already been told at least 5 times before christianity was even considered. It's just a fairy tale that nobody copyrighted. Jesus, Dionysus, Mirthra, call him what you want. It's just a story.

>Stupid stories are not the root of morality and you have no way to prove they are. The burden of proof is on you, not me

I never claimed they were the root you fucking retard.
Yet again you think morality is universal.
I call you a progressive fundamentalist because you think your bullshit morality is the only correct one and that all others are false.

If someone doesn't want to eat a specific food because of some metaphysical reason, then it is his morality. How can you not comprehend this?

again to add:
This fact does not make the pursuit of spiritual truth pointless, or attempting to make a vague enough organized religion a close approximation to the true reality. I disagree with your assertion that the chance of deity is slim though. That is a matter of opinion.

WHAT DO YOU EVEN PROMOTE.
You didn't awnser this.
I promote life.
I promote domination.
I promote more.
I look at the flowers growing on top of each others and I think to myself this is the work of god. And if people believed in what I believed the world wouldn't be such a cucked place.
What do you spew other than death^
Other than insecurities and acceptance of being less or nothing.
Nothing.
Yes, you're a nihilist because your nihilistic views wouldn't even maintain a society alive.
Something that at least christcucknity can do.
Stay away from academia you fucking filthy pleb giving you the pass in it was the worst mistake of the west right after feminism.
Life and death.
You can be a nihilist for life, or for death.
For people like you the second is easier.
But don't call it a philosophy.
It's just you crawling

Lol ah yes nihilism, the philosophy of 14 year olds and psuedo-intellectuals. Nothing really matters is a defeatist attitude, just the ultimate excuse for being a loser.