Sup Forums will have a problem with this

Let that sink in. Why are you guys so against peace and love? There's nothing wrong with anything said here but you guys are blinded by hate. Tell me what you think is wrong with any of this and then take a look at yourself in the mirror

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dear WHITE students
>You are NOT responsible for slavery

Hey thanks man.

>my face when I'm a suicidal, terrorist-sympathizing, ugly, rule-obsessed, nympho, raping, drug-dealing, brick laying nigger (female).

wat about autastic peopel?

Why don't women go into mixed gender wrestling if men can't grab them...? Am I missing something here?

Maybe I should transition so I can simultaneously not adhere to societal fetters and become untouchable by men. That'd be neat.

Indoctrinating children to your own ideologies year after year to possibly hundreds of kids??? nahhh nothing fucking wrong with that AT ALL. Go fuck yourself.

>In this classroom there are no walls
Then what's holding up the sign?

>dear hygienic students
>a native american scored a 4 on the ACT
>she was accepted and is now a politcal science major
>my bathroom washbasin scored a 7 and was rejected
>let that sink in

>In this classroom, there are no walls.

Fucking hippy diploma mills holding classes outside.

The micro is different than the macro. It's all well and good that individuals can be kind to each other for the few hours they spend together in a classroom, that doesn't mean entire groups of people with massive cultural differences can coexist in the same space in the long term.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

>Not using latinx

Bait aside, it's good to be tolerant but there is a point where it becomes insanity. That kebab remover monk put it exactly as it is: You can be full of love and kindness but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog. The dog may or may not be mad, and it may or may not kill you in your sleep, but it's better not to take a chance.

lol

>falling for the peace and love meme

You have some growing up to do.

I would unironically be your friend.

What about illegal immagrants? So can I just come into that class room and live there and I won't be kicked out? Hmm.

kek this shit is RACIST

Blacks: Nobody suggested otherwise.

Muslims: Evidence points to the contrary, as does the doctrine they adhere to.

Sexual Deviants: Your mental disorder can be your source of personal identity, but it's nothing more. We really don't care what you have sex with but don't try to indoctrinate kids into thinking your wackjob mentality is normal or OK.

Females: They like it, faggot.

Latino: So, you know a lot of CIA-run drug cartels that are predominantly anything other than latino?

Illegal Aliens: Displacing actual citizens while mooching on public dime makes building a wall a bargain.

It's hateful to think you can categorize and divide people into groups whom you expect to serve your agenda...and you're a cuck.

What about the white and asian kids? Don't you think they would feel excluded?

>undocumented students
>non citizen students

What the actual fuck

>Dear Male Students
>We know that you don't rape

its that that hard jesus christ just include all

Dear white people, it's ok to be white.

BOOM

In order to both achieve and maintain 'peace and love', there needs to be no dissidence between anyone. this means that one's right to his/her own opinion must be abandoned. Children in schools would be taught to understand that disagreement with or dislike of anything or anyone is morally wrong. In order to give a reason for this, children will be told that it is their fault if something is non-cohesive and not perfectly adapted to them. Thus, creating the illusion that the world (Government) is perfect. Once only neutered generations are in adulthood, a cycle of indifference and blind 'love and peace' would insue. See 1984. As such, no one would feel ablidged to go to war, because their dislike of others is institutionally wrong, and the society believes that it is institutionally wrong.

>undocumented students
Isn't it illehal for them to life in the US?

>excludes whites
Please go tell the teacher (female) that did this about not hating people

pol believes in their own superiority above all else. hatred and intolerance is treated as strength.

>DEAR WHITE BOYS
>You are all a bunch of bigoted nazis who should-
>Is that a gun?

Good one

There is nothing peaceful about it, it is threatening using violent authority to prevent behavior that would improve society. Each one of those statements is a threat of violence of pretending all these groups are equal or deserving.

>equality for everyone but whites

As long as you are a nigger I dont care

No walls though, but it's on a wall...

You're guilty because you enjoy the results of the enslavements of blacks, actually. It's like if your dad killed someone and gave you all the guy's money after he died

that doesn't make you a murderer, or guilty of anything by the way.
If a woman was raped should she kill the child? just curious

>niggers don't benefit from the creation of society as we know it

lmao

Dear White Males

You Are Fucking White Males

>classroom has no walls
>classroom
>room

What about "Dear Asian Students" ??? what a racist teacher, needs to be more inclusive

>sink in

>white male guilt: the college bulletin board

>Sup Forums will have a problem with this
But the latino students in my class are actually drug dealers, that's who I get my drugs from.
Also they came here legally and the Undocumented students are taking their jobs.

Dear white males

Pay me

youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs

>indoctrinated

>no walls
>sign posted to a literal wall
Irony not lost on me

>in this classroom there are no walls
>just a roof levitating with magic beaner magic

Dear Wh*te students
die whitey

Kill kill kill kill

Only violence can restore order

The infection must be excised

1. Latix
2. No Asians. Why Asians don't benefit from race shit?
3. What's +?

if whites who never owned slaves "enjoy the benefits" then that also applies to asians, hispanics, and other blacks. Its literally applies to everyone, because if you are going to create some sort of kooky mystical force "you all enjoy the benefits" argumen then that mystical force applies to everyone because what ever benefits you seem to think exist applies to entirety of the development of the country. Therefore both the blacks and the whites who worked in the northern factories that were somehow built out of cotton "benefited" from slavery.

put up a big ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE sign right over all these faggot flyers

>I love my people
>you hate my people
>I hate you for hating my people
Sounds like I have a love problem as it is. I wouldn't give two shits about minorities if they didn't adversely affect my life or that of my race.

We’re just broken sociopaths trying to upset you so that we can feel something. It doesn’t truly upset us.

>accept the conditioning
>join the system
>drink from the well

All Americans have benefited from slavery, ESPECIALLY blacks.

I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

You left out the part where everything is blamed on white males and the patriarchy.

Fuck off Shlomo.

>If a woman is raped should she kill the child?
Um, sweetie, killing children is literally #1 or 2 on their platform.

Stop spreading the kike propaganda goy. They might give you shekels if you keep it up commie.

>Dear undocumented students (meaning illegals),
>In this classroom there are no walls, so it's easier for ICE to get you and send you back.
>Dear Muslim students,
>If saying Muslims are terrorists makes you become terrorists, than saying you're not terrorists means you won't be terrorists, right? Please, please, don't bomb us, drive a truck through crowds, or shoot us.