CHINA SOLD 22 TONS OF PIG MEAT TO MUSLIMS CLAIMING IT WAS HALAL

AHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2013/10/02/china-22-tons-of-pig-meat-sold-as-halal-to-muslims/
youtube.com/watch?v=T55tz4qwFMo
youtu.be/9a1MMZhW_fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best prank of 2017

chinese bantz are #1

Oh my god chink population about to plummet. Many keks

Pretty sure this is old as fuck, please never post again

This is just how Chinks do business.

Don't laugh, we let them process our chickens. I forget what we got in exchange, maybe they buy our BSE-ridden beef.

Kill yourself mohammed.

KEK

At least it was edible. Chicks have sold worse.

based chinamen

-t. Akmed

Based chinks

>Best prank of 2017
fpbp

Love it!

The menu at the Aloha Snackbar just got a little more salty

Based Asians will always have a place among the Great Nation

THE CHINKS ARE LAUNCHING FIRST STRIKE

READY YOURSELVES BROTHERS

EPSILON SQUADRON CHECKING IN

Someone do this to kebab shops in Europe.

Topkek of 2017 fuck China but this is epic.
Will the muzzies flip their shit and declare war on the chinamen?

Pig isn't really muslim kryptonite, they are even allowed to eat by Quran it if there isn't any other food or if it wasn't deliberate.

We actually had a situation here where refugees were fed pig by accident, and they didn't really mind in the end. No chimpouts.

You're chink, too, but the gay one.

Better than puppy sandwiches.

AHAHAHAHAHA

MUSLIMS BTFO

I'm pretty sure it's okay if you don't know it's pork. Islam has a lot of stupid 'exception' rules.

Old news.

Nice thread bud, have a (You)

barenakedislam.com/2013/10/02/china-22-tons-of-pig-meat-sold-as-halal-to-muslims/

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

My friend worked in this higher end Greek restaurant and they were selling veal parmesan to Jews except it was actually pork pounded flat with a meat tenderizer hammer, breaded and fried. Fucked up thing is my friend told me his Greek boss knew it was going to Jews. It was for some Jew party they were catering.

Sirry Musrims.

Kek

Quran 2:173
He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

No sin is made

WTF I love China now.

youtube.com/watch?v=T55tz4qwFMo

China is insane. Gutter oil is delicious too.

RICED

Kek. Look at all you pathetic cumskins, thinking you "got us". Allah says sin is about intention. It's okay to eat pork and other haram foods, if you do it unknowingly. I accidentally ate pork gelatine once, without knowing. As soon as I found out what I was eating, I just stopped and carried on with my day.

Checkmate, kuffars.

fuck, communists are evolving. they have learned to weaponize memes.

It doesn't matter to Muslims. They only sin if they intended to eat the pork. If they were tricked they haven't committed sin. Carry on

/ourslopes/

No one cares if it's a fucking sin or not, we care that China once again shows they give no fucks about Islam. We could all learn a lesson from them.

Explain what's Jewish about my post.

>i-it doesn't really bother us, guize
>w-we eat it all the time
>kills people over a bacon sandwich

>muslims cant tell the difference between beef and pork
it pays to have an IQ above 80

More likely that the Chinese didn't know. They're the Jews of Asia and we'd just stop doing business with them it they do such things with malice. Funny thing is that they probably tried to execute the pigs in a halal fashion.

wait am i reading that wrong or does it say you need to eat animals alive?

>trusting a chinese or a jew

Muslims are scum

Youve been causing trouble for thousands of years

Islam needs to be wiped off the earth. Have fun with your rivers of milk and wine little boy servants and clothes of fine silk in muslim heaven.

The lesson to be learned is that collectivist society and strong state are where strenght is. Individualism weakens the society and always leads to cuckery.

HALALALALALALALALALALA!!!

HALALALALALALAL!!

>a racist, white supremacist board understands the finer points of Islamic faith

I thought you were supposed to be ignorant?

>not checking the source of your food
Absolutely a sin. Burn in hell, heretic.

you must be unaware of your own thinking, let me clearly state it for you

the reason why you care that china does not give a fuck about islam is that you want to harm muslims in some sort of fashion

now i'm telling you that the muslim is not harmed by eating pork if he or she is unaware of it - rendering your goal unaccomplished

So you can identify the animal by just eating it's meat? Fucking retard. They probably thought it was chink beef fed on a rice diet

Autism demands nothing less than incredible amounts of research and shitposting. Sup Forums knows many things.

or go vegan

Nice false equivalency, faggot.

How to stop terrorism 101
youtu.be/9a1MMZhW_fU

>pakistan
>average iq 84
i see i set the bar too low.

beef and pork taste real different wtf? you can even taste the difference between beef and venizon, even goat and sheep

you are reading it wrong, it means that the animal you should eat should have been slaughtered

you can't eat an animal that has not been slaughtered, like a goose ran by a truck

>can't identify animal by taste of meat
Have you ever attempted to cook, even a single fucking time Muhammad? You're incredibly retarded. kys

Yes, Moustaffa, we're all retarded.

that explains the bomb vests

Fuck off sand nigs

>thousands of year

you must have poor knowledge of arithmetic
most of islam's history is filled with knowledge, science and culture compared to christianity

this terrorism thing is a recent phenomena, an when you compare it to 1400 years of islam, it's insignificant

holy FUCK

BASED CHINA

This. Chinese guy here. My family runs a bunch of takeout joints. Hint: We don't ever eat the stuff we sell to the public.

WTF?! I love Based Chinks now!

HA that's bogus and I love it.

Stay mad, faggot. You're just upset because you thought you'd "got us". But now you've found out that it doesn't matter if you eat haram food unknowingly, so you're sperging out as your joy quickly turns to frustration. Sad. Many such cases.

I can't wait for the day the chinks get to the jew. I'll be watching from my comfy spot in hell cackling like a mad man.

that is an unreasonable demand, everyone depends on claims of people who are not previously known to be lying about a particular subject matter

Tastes all the same when it's fucking swimming in spices that overpower the taste

They had a fake egg problem at one point. Like damn, how expensive could a fucking bird ovary possibly be that fabricating a fake one could be worth the effort?

15 years prison
15 years probation
NOW!!!!!

That's not a stupid exception. Many religions and ethical systems treat unknowing or accidental transgressions as less serious.

>So you can identify the animal by just eating it's meat?
Is this another sympton of being inbred?

>fake business practices are based

Ask me how I know you're a nigger

Fuck you yellow nigger! I love that shit.

They weren't trying to be disrespectful. Chinese people do not care about details. Any rule that is not clearly explained to them, or that becomes inconvenient, will be disregarded.

it's really their only option

If I feed you mystery meet, you'll be able to tell exactly which animal it's from?

lets not forget selling plastic rice to starving africans. i fucking love chinks sometimes

Real convenient you can pick and choose whats a sin and what's not. Do you have no sense of humility?

Like Baptists of the sand.

Fuckin muzzies kill a white girl and her grind her up into kebab. Fucking chinks serve halal lmao pork to muzzies that is cooked with gutter oil,..haha

A foolish lie. Jews don't eat veal Parmesan if they're at all observant; meat and dairy can't be mixed.

Kekmfao

Yes

Isn't your country where they hold the donkey shows? Kek how does it feel knowing that your mother has been inseminated with so much copious amounts of donkey semen that you've absorbed some of the DNA

Let the muzzies riot. The communist government is pretty nationalistic and will shoot them in the streets if they try anything

we did not decide which is a sin or not, it is God Almighty

>If I feed you mystery meet, you'll be able to tell exactly which animal it's from?
yes. in countries with a functioning sewerage systems our food isn't covered in feces so we can actually taste what it is