What is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

What is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

A veridic story about the World of today

Plagarism according to the jews.

Nothing goy, theres no international Jewish mafia carrying out the protocalls for world domination.

When googled, why does it always say “a fabrication”

How does racking up a bunch of credit card debt and then not paying it off affect their scheme

It doesn't. That will only affect commercial banks and even their are fine. Central banks are backed by major governments and cannot be abolished peacefully.

Don’t they control the commercial banks as well?

Yes but what I am saying is them losing even a few hundred thousand dollars in unpaid debt is negligible it's not even worth thinking about. It's less worth to them then a penny is for us.

the redpill that change my life.
I remember the next day at work, I was literally shaking all day.

>one-line writing prompt one post
>easily researched question
>make my case for me
>coming on the heels of four simultaneous JIDF spamthreads

>When you realize even normal kikes are Rothschild slaves.

I created the post, I’m not Jewish, I knew what it was when I posted it (but hadn’t read it at that point), and wanted to see the responses of /pol

Its kinda like the Bible. Its more of a metaphor than anything

There must be many levels, like Scientology (where do you think Hubbard got it from) I think ones that have done sins against their people are forced to be prostitutes or other humiliating “roles” to recruit non-Jews

Except the Bible isn't a metaphor (completely). More like the parts that are metaphors (signs and recurring symbolism). The lineage of Adam, for example, can be used to trace the sign of revelations on the 23rd Sept. 2017 back to God's revelation that there will be signs of future times above.

The sign recurring makes it the greatest sign in the heavens.

No further replies?

Cuz that is the only defense they have. Always seem to ignore that everything written with the Protocols has come true.

*within

It's a must read for any Sup Forumsock

See