If being a minority isn't so bad, why are white people so afraid of becoming one?

If being a minority isn't so bad, why are white people so afraid of becoming one?

Non-whites aren't so altruistic of others

Because i am a White minority and somehow still get blamed for everything that goes wrong on the country.

Jou dom kaffer kont

There are many unsettling things in this world.

because ounce you go black you don't go back

White + black = black

Because when all politics is racial, victimhood is sacred, and society is lining up to treat "white men" as the other, defensiveness is a natural reaction.

I bought ten acres and built a modest house on it. I take care of my shit and don't want to see property values drop. Worked in Chicago long enough to see it there.

south africa

Whites are a minority

you think being a minority to whites is so bad? wait till you are minority to spics and negros. Screen cap this shit and check'em

Because minorities cause problems regardless of whether they're actually a minority.

Because
I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

Being a minority ain't bad IN WHITE COUNTRIES because of our individualist and meritocratic culture as well as our institutions.

>1 post by this ID

the Boer knows

Except for the blacks every single minority in western countries voluntarily chose their status. Whites on the other hand did not.

Tonto looking whiskey drinking American Indian here.

If you palefaces are going to leave please take the blackfaces you imported over here with you. US and all the central and southern Amercians will figure it out. We are not as mad about the great wars or broken treaties as we are about dotting the countryside with the worst the planet has to offer.

But please take the niggers with you.

; (

Inb4 photo of Dennis banks or whatever.

>meme flag

Hi jidf.
Die jidf

Because it is so bad. Especially when the majority group isn't a kind benevolent and productive race like whites, but instead a group is vile spiteful brown destroyers.

about a billion white people world wide
about six or seven billion not white people

>We are the minority
We just make all the money, have the better health systems, food, clean water because we're not niggers

Nah, just here to prove how easy it is to get you retards riled up :^)

i'm two movies and a ghostbusters ahead of you brother

>no ring