Deep in California enemy territory...

Deep in California enemy territory, our patriot attempts to remain incognito but the natives are catching on and becoming suspicious of his motives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VRfJXyKkI6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking kek. whoever drives that thing needs a lesson on power levels.

>our patriot attempts to remain incognito
hahahahahaha I kekd

We don't need to be nice like you faggots. We can say what we want.

Our Republic is the main powerhouse on this planet cause we don't give a shit.

Go clean your gun.
oh
sorry...
forgot

I wonder how often he gets keyed, or angry notes on the windshield lol

tfw no guns...'sigh'

This man is a hero, my car would say the same shit on it if it weren't for the fact that niggers would break my windows in, since I park my car at university every day.

mate that dude is hilariously obnoxious. i just wouldnt want to deal with the damage to my property that his autistic display of political affiliation brings. better to wear that shit on your clothes and deal with the attention to person than come back to your parked car with a busted windshield and slashed tires.

He is doing Gods work
I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

>patriot
LMAOOOOOO

That's a wrangler not a patriot my hro

Needs another sticker
>I'll shoot you if you touch my car

4.0 QUAKE IN CALI

FIREQUAKE COMING

If I saw that guy in cali id call the cops on him, say he probably has a gun and was acting retarded. then id drink his tears

Hopefully he offends all the cucks, he's doing the lords work

WE GET LIKE 4.0 QUAKES EVERY DAY YOU LEAF.

IF IT HITS 7 THERE IS LEGITIMATE CONCERNS.

Oh look he has a Marine sticker. I bet he got kicked out too. I know the type.

not enough flare faggot

the only thing stopping a lib from dumping dirt in your gas tank is a screw cap

I'd leave him a happy notes
describe him.

a bit crude, but a faggot like this guy has way more balls to be out and proud than all of the cheap shit-talkers acting like tough guys here on the world's biggest cambodian jade vagina pleasure-ball enthusiast board

lol

So he,s a patriot jar head who is racist

And likely trigger happy

- happy jail days

I think he got the concept of "gray car" the wrong way

>What the guy driving OPs pic looks like

Love this pede

That's a surefire way to get yourself shot.

People like this are huge faggots regardless of political affiliation. Not many better ways to make yourself look like an uppity jackass.

step aside bitch niggas

clearly you've never lived in california.

you can get away with shit like that in the sticks but if you work in a city that kind of thing would get you fired.

I wish...I could find you and strangle you. However I do not envy the miserable life you must live.

yes

>How many layers of bumper stickers you on?

some of us have to work for a living, faggot.

that kind of thing would get you fired in california.

no Calvin what a fag

>Our Republic is the main powerhouse on this planet cause we don't give a shit.
USA is the worst country in the world. Everyone with an IQ over 80 has already figured that out.

as opposed to the rainbow flag and gay pride bumper stickers on your prius?

psssh that's nothing kid

Fag

>incognito
>???

This picture says a lot, but incognito is not the word that actually comes to mind.

Gray Man?

OP A FAG

Gray, yes. But I'm not the droid you're looking for.
Arrrrgh.

and his guns

I don't understand why someone would do that to their car - aren't they concerned someone will fuck it up when they're not around?

I would be in Cali. But here in the deep south, people do this shit all the time. I frequently see trucks flying giant confederate flags out of their truck bed driving by.

That is so fucking cringe, how fucking insecure do you have to be to rely on car stickers to project a "tough guy" image?

>I'd rather be hunting Islamists

Then why aren't you in the military you beta cuck

>park vehicle
>watch vehicle
>shoot faggot liberals dead when they try to fuck with vehicle

New star wars is gay, faggot.

I work at a marina in BC and I've seen a few WA Trumperstickers trigger the fuck out of our locals. Makes me kek every time.

>park vehicle
>have to eye it all the time, can't even go to work or buy shit in a grocery store
>"ha, whos winnin' now eh libruls?"

I live in Canada, and there are a couple of lesbians with "Fuck Donald Trump" in decals On their rear windshield. I'm pretty sure it got smashed out.

Regardless its lame and faggy. Only a fucking mutt would want to do this to their vehicle. Its like a teenage girls myspace page. Super gay to bloviate like this. Guy gets stared at constantly and probably thinks "Yeah, I know Im badass, everyone think Im so fucking cool".

>living and working in a blue state
Dude's on vacation. He can watch his ride. Will probably pick places to go out to eat where he can see it just for the sake of picking a fight with a stupid bitch like you.

>based Albertans

>Driving that around California
Top kek

Libs probably piss themselves

>muh 45

Meme caliber. Takes up extra space in a magazine for virtually no demonstrable improvement in performance over 9mm. There is literally no reason for .45 to exist.

The only people that wouldn't like it are people who disagree with the message. Fuck them anyway. I wouldn't do it to my car but when I see it on others I smile.

Or laugh till they puke.

The original boomerposting

It shoots a bigger bullet

he is doing god's work, user

Oh God, what will happen to our hero next!!?

youtu.be/VRfJXyKkI6E

whatever you faggot, i think it's funny as shit.

As a gun owner, this is cringe on the highest levels

Is this supposed to be an insult?

Whites are national cuckolds

clearly you have no sense of humor.

7.62x25 is dope as fuck

Which has a trivial effect on wounding. You're better off having more rounds to put in the bad guy.

>no hadji

fucking kek

Sooooooo funny lolololololol hahahahaha xD.

The sky looks like the central valley, so he's probably okay. There's a good amount of conservative people here and the ones that aren't are dumb or illegal, for the most part not rabid like the SF breed of liberal.

pictured: A picture I took of a truck with the license plate stickers on backwards and a fitting vanity plate.

that benghazi movie was surprisingly good

yes but funny as shit

The amerimutt meme keeps evolving.

5.7x28mm is the best anyway

>gringo
>speaks beaner

fucking fudds

AI shareblue bot detected. IM GOING TO SKULL FUCK YOU AI PROGRAMMERS AND YOUR DEAD KIDS CORPSES

Probably an Israel loving idiot who would surrender his guns in a minute if police came a knocking.

For a CCW you are objectively 100% correct.

oh cool a based black trump supporter

the time has come to reveal your power levels