Do we breathe these things in?

So let's get some nice, heated discussion going.

First up, the marinade:
According to H.R.2977, the US congress identifies chemtrails as "exotic weapons".
>congress.gov/bill/107th-congress/house-bill/2977/text
This is a website that focuses on chemtrails-as-geoengineering in a negative light:
>artificialclouds.com/
And then we have this little gem:
>youtube.com/watch?v=4IhNny5jPWk

Now, we have the US government classifying this phenomena as a weapon, we have companies in the US and around the globe using the same or similar technology to alter the weather, and we have accusations that chemtrails are used to blanket wide areas with micro-RFID.

As to the first point: could these be weaponized? Sure, aerosolize some viruses and sicken a population. Or just use some good ol' fashioned poison. The second point: is control of the weather dangerous? I can see where playing God could have some unintended consequences, sure. Chaos theory, butterfly effect, what have you. The third point: RFID chips for everyone! Why? Tracking devices? Generation radio waves inside the body to encourage cancer? I don't understand this last one so much. Which of these seems most plausible to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefutureofthings.com/3221-hitachi-develops-worlds-smallest-rfid-chip/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4441592/
youtube.com/watch?v=0lXp4Z71LPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Afterthought: Do you see these much? Allegedly the west coast gets blanketed. Not surprising given California's constant problems, though that state brings the efficacy of the program to doubt. In the Midwest we get hammered all the time--by which I mean there's tons of crisscrossing trails some days, and then there'll be a couple days where the planes leave no evidence of their passing. Sometimes you can even see the trails being laid at night, other times it's just a blinking light passing by. Are there any areas that DON'T see a lot of these? What about other countries?

I assume if it's RFID the use case is movement tracking. If you can't mark of the beast everyone individually, maybe they're blanketing areas and watching travel patterns with strategically placed receivers?

Neat thread, have a bump.

That'd be a hell of a lot of data to sort through. Imagine tracking every animal, bird, human, hell even some insects are large enough to ingest those I'm sure. It seems like data overload, but then I don't really know. I'm just looking for some redpilling. But as for the Mark of the Beast, doesn't that only count if it's consented to? The devil doesn't want to sneak sin into me, he wants me to willingly give myself over to it.

Chemtrails are just contrails they said. Put on you tinfoil hat they said. Conspiracy theory they said. Looks like they need to stop shilling jew gas lighting talking points. Suck it you skeptical fucks. Suck it hard.

Rense was talking about "smart dust" before he went off on his anti-muslim ranting recently.
I've been meaning to investigate it some...

Would they use a weapon like this in an area where a lot of elites live?

Strange fact. After Trump got elected, I didn't see them for a long time, like months. Just recently started seeing them spray again within the last month and a half or so.

Jesus Christ, how terrifying.

Interesting question. Any DC anons care to weigh in?

What region if you don't mind me asking?

I live near Sacramento California. What's weird, is I drive alot, and it seems like the closer I get to Sacramento, the worse it gets. Like they concentrate it over big cities. I used to think it was used to fuck with the weather, until I found out the shit they put in it. I've heard it contains aluminum and I think it's called barrium.cancer causing shit, and chemicals to dumb you down. Now I think it might be much worse than that.

DC area native. Noticed this shit as early as 2002, could've been happening sooner. Just saying when i started noticing them

your turn

an rfid chip that small would literally melt just to be able to give off a one time signal big enough to be picked up by a reciever even as close as one inch.

Huh. According to the "artificial clouds" site the more westerly they seed the clouds the more land will be covered by the effects. I've heard the aluminum and barium before, that it contributes to alzheimers and autism. I've heard they put flu viruses and what not in as well. I don't see a reason why they couldn't spray some massive cocktail of all the above plus RFID chips.

Thanks for the weigh in. Is it weekly at least? We definitely have spikes during certain times of the year, I imagine they pay for near-perfect growing conditions for corn.

>thefutureofthings.com/3221-hitachi-develops-worlds-smallest-rfid-chip/

>thefutureofthings.com/3221-hitachi-develops-worlds-smallest-rfid-chip/
another thing, the smaller a circuit gets the easier it is to fry. These are so small they have a half life before the natural fluxuations in the earths magnetic field scramble the logic gates used to read the ROM.

I live in Cali and I almost never see those.
The only time In do is when jets fly in the upper atmosphere. Its always only one. Or two and you can see the really fast jet
I live near an airforce base. I see rockets and jets all the time but never criss cross chemtrials like in other pics.
I also lived in LA and never saw any there.
Must be for nigger neighborhoods only.
Live by a base I guess. They wont poison their own personnel

>It seems like data overload,

Just need the right algorithms.

If these things can live on our face undetected, is it possible there are tiny automotons that latch onto our bodies without our knowledge?

Of course, or that you inhale them.

its just ROM, its programmed when its created. take the average of the radio signal you get when you scan it, if you have enough chips it might be accurate.

Fuck that entirely.

Come to think of it I don't remember seeing any when I was in the service.

Then what do they use them for?

Chemtrail planes should be shot down with surface-to-air missiles. The pilots should be exposed and thrown to the wolves.

No spraying anything, ever, under any circumstance.

Punishment should be harsh, swift and permanent.

Short term retroreflector?

>retroreflector
no that would be pattern based, these are radio circuits that send signal when passed through electric field.

Either way, it's all fucked. I feel like I'm being poisoned just going outside. I don't want to breathe in this shit, but how can you not? My father was talking about how this ties into the U.N. and agenda 21, and all the depopulation shit they want. I don't know if it's true. I just don't want my government poisoning me.

Winner gets a rare pepe.

microplastics are in every breath we take and every drop of water. they only break down in the acid of your stomach or are eventually accumulate in your lungs and then you die of cancer.

What does this mean in English?

Well then you should've been born a few hundred years ago. I haven't heard much about the Agenda 21 thing in a couple years, not sure if that's good or bad. But I get what you mean. Just do what this user says:

When it's really bad it's like a fucking haze in the sky. If you watch after they spray that shit, it fucking spreads out and becomes what anyone not paying attention would think is just thin cloud cover. Its not though. Normal contrails disappear after they come out of the back of jets. These don't though. They sit there all fucking day.

Yes, but the government still shouldnt actively poison the population for God knows what evil fucking reason. It makes it ten times worse when you know they are doing it on purpose.

The agenda 21 plans have supposedly been pushed back. For whatever reasons, something got fucky with their plans and they couldn't make it happen. I'm sure they are still determined to pull this bullshit off though. You really should look it up. Interesting shit. It also might tie into the Georgia guidestones.

# GWEN #
MK ultra
Voice to Skull

source on diagram?

Is this that tech the cia has that can implant thoughts and feelings?

They're beneficial, though. Unless you're a faggot whose immune system is fucked up due to faggotry.

Montauk island is also interesting.

You have to take the mark because the whole point of it is that you have free will. It's interesting and I'm with you but whatever this is would not be the mark.

Well this is a new level of redpill I wasn't ready for

So they carpet bomb the country with these in the hopes that some pass the blood-brain barrier and get lodged in your skull, then bombard you with subliminal messages?

Now the Guidestones I know a bit about. Those things are creepy as fuck. They just appear one day and the mysterious benefactor is a shadowy figure with shitloads of money from (((somewhere))).

Limbed, for her pleasure.

My dad lives in a rural area. Never see airplanes out there. One day with perfectly clear skies there is suddenly 200 jet trails in the sky and they stay there for HOURS. It was very bizarre. I didn't believe in chemtrails until that day, now I'm not sure what to believe.

No fucking way they were just "contrails", I think they were cloud seeding or dumping some pacifying chemicals over the area.

Schizophrenia, the thread

Why would the government poison all its own people.
The only reason I could think is people in shit areas are a burden on society but can't be openly killed.
It must be that you need daily exposure to build up enough levels of the whatever that your body can't clear it.
So they dust welfare towns every day to shorten the tome commitment.

No. Breathing in microchips like those would be similar to breathing in sand. You'll know about people breathing that in because there will be a new epidemic of silicosis.

t. didn't read the bill

>poison

Poison doesn't necessarily have to mean "kill". Poison can have a wide array of negative effects on the body.

What's more likely is it's another pacifying chemical similar to fluoride to keep people complacent and tired. Or it could be a testosterone inhibitor which would explain the feeble male population we see today.

Or if you want to go the chip theory - it could be these absurdly small chips that are emitting frequencies to influence your brain. MIT has already been able to influence brain waves using certain frequencies, if you do some reading...

bump

they're spreading microscopic nanotech everywhere which leads to phenomenons like morgellons, the nanotech is part of the over arching plan as we draw closer to the "singularity". our bodies become a receiver for AI frequencies. some user was talking about how crypto currencies have something to do with this as well, this hastening we're feeling. all the miners are powering up this AI with their rigs.

If I remover correctly, one of the guidelines goals is to shrink the world population to 500,000. Really creepy shit indeed. I would say we should have a thread about it, but it would just get moved to /x/ or deleted.

Remember*

Checked. Morgellons is an oddity, don't know enough to really comment on that. What do you mean "this hastening we're feeling"?

500 million. /x/ is full of teenage edgelords trying to summon succubi and contact aliens. It's a damn chore to read. But, as long as a clear connection to politics is made I don't see why it wouldn't be kept here. Tie it to Agenda 21 and the UN and Jews. If the mods still don't like it just put a couple niggerdicks in to keep 'em occupied.

Jew gas lighting the post. Don't you have a Hanukkah party to attend? I heard your rabbi made foreskin appetizers. You can't miss that.

It ties into eugenics,I believe.

>how does weather work
>why would seasons affect the ability of water to condense
There are so many legitimate conspiracies you could be spending your time on. But after seeing it so much, I know you're too convinced to give it up. It's a shame, but maybe this /one little detail/ you can stop fawning over.

I would, but I have to be up early for work, perhaps tommorow.

>153208963
before the election pol did have threads about things such as the georgia guidestones etc but now all the newfags from reddit shit up the place.

>know
If you believed that you were dead would I be gaslighting you for saying you're alive.

>when you think you're super redpilled but you've gone too far and you're just retardpilled

K

Well that explains these things...

I see it all the time. How can I not be obsessed with why it is there? It's not natural.

Kek, forgot pic.

So your rabbi doesn't eat foreskins?

Okay. Why are you even wasting your time to post, if I'm wrong?

what is that?

>"err duur must be a jew"

dude first, im catholic. second, i legit want to help yall

If you just wanted to give populations cancer there are literally dozens of more effective ways to to such.

There are so many legitimate dicks you could be sucking. But after seeing it so much, I know you'll call them "feminine benis" and convince yourself it isn't gay. It's a shame, but maybe this /one goddamn time/ you could stop shilling my thread.

i dont need help from a jew.

Trying to find a strategy that works so I can help you sad souls who wallow in constant self-reinforcing delusion. I started out convinced that you aren't as delusional as shitlibs but the doubt has been growing.

# I can't post the article from the website it's too big
Go to educate -yourself.org
Top heading you'll see chemtrail's thousands of articles

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4441592/
>DREADDs are chemogenetic tools widely used to remotely control cellular signaling, neuronal activity and behavior. Here we used a structure-based approach to develop a new Gi coupled DREADD using the kappa-opioid receptor as template (KORD) that is activated by the pharmacologically inert ligand salvinorin B (SALB)

The same inactive ingredient that's in Salvia divinorum.

I've seen this "chembuster" thing before and remain heartily skeptical. How's a pole and some crystals gonna fuck with the clouds? Still, cool website, I'll poke through it. Thanks user.

# Plus remember the video of Tony Smith and he talked about reptiles well there's tons of information about them there as well Educate -yourself . Org

# Plus there's more information about cloning in there as well.
Scary times

hmm

# They're are the 13 bloodlines 12 were clearly mentioned in the Bible and the 13th is the serpent that's why the North Korea Pyramid has 13 stories

Would an EMP focused on myself fry any RFID shit?

Does anyone else long for simpler times? I would happily give up all our advances just to live somewhere like rural holland a few hundred years ago.

There's only one way to get rid of RFID smart dust

Go on leaf....

Well, that's about it, sadly.
I don't really have any info on it...
But it seems plausible, at the very least. Certainly possible.

West LA fag here, I live by the beaches by Venice/SM an I shit you not I saw 2 planes flying pretty low a couple years ago out my window and saw them go out to the beaches flying north and south and they sprayed that shit along the coast. Then the winds brought it inland. That was the only time I’ve seen it here though.

Dc guy, i do notice chemtrails near where i live, but im in one of the suberbs next to dc where as if i go to dc there seams to not be any at all atleast at the capital

I feel like some people don't know that weather engineering is real, and has been for quite some time...
youtube.com/watch?v=0lXp4Z71LPw

Of course, this isn't exactly "chemtrails" but it is legit geoengineering.

How long you live there do you remember in August 2000 when the sky was red for two days because an idiot dump too much in the atmosphere and killed thousands of people

Happening on a global scale. They preceed stormfronts. They will also fly on days that are hot.

Agenda 21 now goes by Agenda 2030. And it's still progressing. See micro-house sponsored videos on YouTube. See Natalie Portman's upcoming movie Annihilation, based on the hit book which I've read, and it is full-on Agenda 2030 propaganda, in that it's green-horror, with nature turning "other" and overtaking man (women, not so much). Annihilation's sequels are titled Authority and Acceptance, just as the steps of Agenda 2030 go: Annihilation (Earth at brink, must save), Authority (police state, laws, NWO), Acceptance (pop control, micro-houses, travel/energy restrictions, cars banned)

Bump
Thanks user, keep this thread alive. I'm pretty well read on tech and trends, but "smart dust" is totally new. Whether they're actively using it on the public, they are definitely experimenting with breathable covert tech surveillance and meds. And imagine another hostile country covertly using smart dust on a US city. Even if it was to slowkill the pop, easy to get away with. Spooky. This is the future.

Why not a bump, since this guy wasn't so successful If you double post, the second post doesn't bump.

Link to the Rense episode? No pics of his hair, plz.

# Maybe it's time to start wearing masks like the Chinese do to keep the particulates out

All I have are links to that glorious head of hair
Honestly, he just mentioned it. If anything, there's more info itt about smart dust than there was in the show. The show was about Vegas maybe? Whatever it was about, he just mentioned smart dust in passing.

LOL, hair pic!

If Russia was smart they'd push smart dust conspiracies to fringe media in the US, until Infowars picked it up, it'd be very easy to create hysteria so hard to disprove. Fuck flouride, make a citizenry literally scared to breathe. I've always wondered if Mericans would begin wearing the Japanese surgeon masks in my lifetime.

Thanks for the Rense nightmares. Perfect image to print on some blotter acid.

Soon.

>perfect image to print on some botter acid
Got you covered user.

>Like they concentrate it over big cities
..where the big airports are?