Im a virgin engaged to a wonderful reactionary/right-wing man. ask us anything

im a virgin engaged to a wonderful reactionary/right-wing man. ask us anything.

no, i wont post noodles

What's the square root of 2?

smelly

No one cares thot you are not the only girl that lurks Sup Forums

TOGTFO

tits or leave. otherwise gtfo roastie

post feet

Do not steal the hot ones form me, okay?

Show us your feet, whore.

Now that's a badly edited timestamp

> engaged to a wonderful reactionary/right-wing man
> Not Asian
wew

Hey nice ID

no one cares you stupid attention whoring cunt bag. fuck off

Your man clearly doesn't give you enough attention if you are doing this shit. Begone, thot.

Is he black?

You have small fingers

now that's a man with bad eyesight

I'm a virgin (about to be) engaged to a wonderfully naive Mexican girl who I will explain all about the values of Capitalism, Libertarianism, and Secessionism.

>CSA FLAG
>KKK ID
WITNESSED MY SIDES

how tall are you? How tall is he? why are your hands so small?

your hand looks very fat, care to explain?

>CSA FLAG
>KKK ID
WITNESSED MY SIDES ARE GONE

cute :)

>those fat pudgy fingers
Do you weigh 200 lbs or something? Also, brunnettes aren't white you shitskin. Tits or gtfo

why do i care? not your personal blog. neck yourself larping roastie. sage

god bless

cool, no one gives a shit

sage

Fuck off you namefag fat roastie thot.

>>>/r*ddit/

Zoom in on it. The background of the date is a different shade than the rest of the paper

im 5'1, hes 5'10. my hands are small cuz im small

>libertarianism
Go back to plebbit or lurk moar
This isnt spam Shillchan

People who arent black are white or asian. Stop shilling

Did you want to tell us something? So tell!
You're doing it right, per the people who attacked Tara McCarthy and Lauren Southern? Great! Live long and prosper. Your family will be blessed for starting young.

I can tell by your fingers that you're over 200 lbs.

Fuck off, fatty.

>53204200
>3204200
>204200
>04200
>4200
>200

Found your weight.

how many dicks have you sucked? did your highschool boyfriend slip a finger in? do you still have an intact hymen? How many times have you been fucked up the ass?

none, no, no one physically active or who uses tampons still has a hymen, and none

>no hymen
Well, you're worthless

sorry, i like tampons :)

>has never had sexual interactions of Any kind and is a gril
Yup, you're a hambeast.

Lose weight you lardass.

we appreciate the nice comment. chastity is important to me, and men dont want to marry whores!

>those hands
>fat girl

What state are you in?

What does your shit look like?

THE ID

is he a virgin too or are you compromising?

feces

gtfo

>77
What did he mean by this?

are you going to get the surgery to repair it? your husband is going to be disappointed to not be able to pop your cherry

he is not a virgin, but he has had very few sexual partners. purity for men is different in my eyes :) it isnt a compromise

im curiuos about this also

haha, he's perfectly aware. it doesnt bother him

>. purity for men is different in my eyes
can you explain that line of reasoning from a female perspective? i have always thought women found men who get around as more sexually attractive, is that true? you see them as more desirable or capable? it doesnt gross you out?

How big is his cock? Is he black?

then im 99% sure he doesnt believe you are a virgin and just views the fact that you are willing to lie about it as you having a low mileage hole

kek, good luck with that

stop attention whoring and go make some babies

How did you two meet?
Are you right wing? Were you right wing before you started dating?
What do you mean when you say "reactionary/right-wing"? Do you mean like a modern neo-con, a traditionalist, a sort-of nazi, or what?

>hand holds date with long hair in background
>no tits or GTFO
wew, lads

there isnt a single woman in this world for whom the lack of male virginity would be a deal breaker. Fuck sluts until you find one that refuses and says shes waiting for marriage, put a ring on it and keep up the pressure just to make sure. Let the male virgins rot, they have no idea how to attract or pleasure a woman and dont deserve the top 5% of them

I'm pretty sure you're a fat uninteresting pig. Why else would you ' compromise' for some idiot?
Don't you know that with your virginity you could catch a decent guy, ie virgin. But of course you can't you ugly fat pig. Oink oink. Lol

i dont find overly sexual men attractive. i dont see them as more desirable or capable, either. sex is a natural thing and men have stronger needs than women. its perfectly normal for a man to "get around" far more than a woman.

Nice fat hands you attention whoring cow.

well said!

Of course she's a fatty. Look at her hand. There is no denying it. I enjoy smashing fat girls and I have fatty radar going off like crazy here.

Why the fuck should any of us give a shit? Dumb fucking attention whore. Have fun eventually taking half or more of his shit at the force of the courts.
Saged and reported

if you do research its easy to find that the hymen is extremely fragile.

Good job
I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

>catch a decent guy, ie virgin.
t. virgin

Announcing that you report a thread is a bannable offense :^)

What good does it do that you're a virgin when you're a fatty? You'll die at 40 anyway so the divorce statistics are irrelevant.

if you did any research you would know its not as fragile as women make it out to be, around 8% of non virgins still have an intact hymen. I guarantee if you dont have one he doesnt believe you to be a virgin, though he would never say it out loud

How am i a virgin if i have sex with $1000 dollar hookers every 2 months? Absolutely autistic.

This isn't something to brag about

college.
i am right wing, i wasn't as strongly right before we dated as i am now. discussing these things with someone as competent as he is was somewhat eye opening.
he says traditionalist/neitzschian.

>i dont find overly sexual men attractive.
what does that mean? i mean insert the most attractive model/movie star/rock star etc and im sure they have been with hundreds of women...would that make them gross to you or does it make you want them more? i have a theory that women are more turned on by men who have fucked many women because its like a competition of beauty and the woman craves the attention and feeling of being chosen over all the other women the man could have gotten due to his proven track record.

but on the other hand, i find girls disgusting the more jizz and cocks they take. i cant explain why, but its gross to me

i promise he believes me. i like to think we trust each other quite a bit considering we're getting married, lol

That's the hand of a fat faggot.

Hell is for ever!

it makes me less attracted to them. most men who fuck a lot and start dating a virgin are looking to get off on stretching them out. i can see how some women would enjoy the competition, but thats not for me

> i like to think we trust each other quite a bit considering we're getting married
alright ill drop it at the risk of ruining your marriage :^)

holy shit witnessed

hahaha whatever helps you sleep at night

Is this really the way to do it? Man, recreational sex is kind of boring; but to find that diamond in the rough, I suppose it's necessary part of the "mating ritual."

Should rape be legalized?

>i cant explain why
Telogeny?

>whatever helps you sleep at night
you realize i dont care about you at all right? why would i lose any sleep of it? so niave, so much to learn

if you are a male and not an extremely religious person then its the only way. Youre not going to get a virgin girl otherwise

Nice ID.

Stop LARPing as a Chad. We all know you're a faggot, faggot.

As it turns out, user., I am extremely religious...

So, perhaps I'll follow the Holy Ghost to the right one.

>Being this naive to how promiscuity can still damage your psyche
t. fucked ~60 women and now I hate all women

i suppose this did make total sense. Youre not having recrational sex, you are dating women you intend to marry and then pressuring them for sex, if they give in then they werent really waiting till marriage. Only exception is if you actually pop her cherry.

why cant i be a faggot chad?

goodluck, but you better not be a protestant

you probably werent dating with the intent to marry though

More specifically than just college? Was it in a club or in class? Which subject/club?

Protestant is an adjective, not a noun.