Proof of ballot stuffing in Alabama

Alabama has 67 counties. You'd reasonably expect that the percent of votes cast yesterday compared to an election like 2012 would be around a certain margin without outliers

Instead..

lowest county, 51% of 2012 voters voted yesterday. 33 counties had between 51% and 61% of their 2012 voters show up yesterday.

The other 34? 61 to 75%.

The counties which had the highest totals?

Madison (76%)

Baldwin (74%)

Jefferson (73%)

Greene (73%)

Shelby (71%)

Those counties cast 24 thousand more votes than if 70% of 2012 voters turned out. Jones "won" by 21 thousand votes.

If Jones won 28% of Whites and 95% of Blacks in those counties, he wins 42% in Madison, 32% in Baldwin, 54% in Jefferson, 83% in Greene and 34% in Shelby.

Instead he won 57% in Madison, 36% in Baldwin, 68% in Jefferson, 88% in Greene, and 42% in Shelby

Madison and Jefferson County both seem like results that were heavily manipulated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0AxVXM2Lts4
articles.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/election_security_experts_ques.amp
snopes.com/birmingham-caught-voting-multiple-times/
bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-voter-fraud-alabama-mobile-county-results-come-late/
bluntforcetruth.com/evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-alabama-as-mobile-county-results-come-in-late/
newsweek.com/thousands-felons-registered-vote-doug-jones-won-alabama-senate-race-747663
reddit.com/r/mississippi/comments/7d1r02/africanamericans_in_mississippi_we_need_you_to/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7janyi/alabama_red_alert_democrats_are_transporting/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Alabama,_2008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Conyers#Sexual_harassment_allegations_and_ensuing_resignation
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/voter-fraud-alert-over-5000-new-hampshire-presiden/
archive.is/bPM5B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was this the "great ground game" Bannon was talking about? BTW Earth is also flat and planes spray chemicals.

Please watch - youtu.be/0AxVXM2Lts4

This is literally not proof of anything.
I wanted him to win too, but you are not bringing anything solid to the discussion.
Everything you stated can easily be refuted with
>Well, people just didn't show up to vote
And that's where it dies

nobody's even reading this it puts them to sleep and you look like herbert from family goy

YOU LOST

Alabama Voter Fraud --
youtu.be/0AxVXM2Lts4

How many standard deviations outside of an average range? At least 2?

I don't see why we aren't watching the video provided

The average black person? Yes
Cool, you're still worthless and dead inside

I'm open to the idea, but it's too difficult to prove. Current systems make it too costly to audit. I know when I voted I didn't feel safe from tampering.
polls had moore up 10 points... depending on the day.

but most likely it was just cucks being cucks.

You lost you fucking pedo enabling faggot. Suck it up and shut the fuck up. Its always cheating or a conspiracy when it doesnt go your way.

That. If you want to dig into anything, dig into his allegations. The best you can do now is prove that they were utterly bullshit and the the dems won the campaign on defamation alone. While it may no seem like a lot, a well made image macro of the proof will be worth it's weight in gold in coming elections.

Shame Sup Forums is flooded now, lost it's edge.

Bump. Shifty as shit.

Because one trash talking demolibshit isn't enough to pull the curtain or give this case any credibility.
I don't evne think it's enough to start an investigation.
In my mind there isn't a doubt there was a huge fraud, everything stinks, but to unmask such thing we must play by the rules and get something juicy that compromises the democrats, and so far we got nothing.

KEK the dems were being monitored up the wazoo, this was all a setup. Hard the believe they are this stupid. But hey, black people.

Holy shit. A pedophile Republican made more people vote Democrat than anticipated.

This is shocking. Spread the news, user.

(((They))) stole the race, not much is going to happen though.

Of course there was fraud. The numbers make it plainly obvious. They need to fix this bullshit system for voting.

Only white males.

No youragay. Been waiting to say that corny shit.

found the normal scum

Spread your AIDS asshole faggot. Go fuck yourself

Yesss! don't look at this burning pile of ballots that are completely legit

articles.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/election_security_experts_ques.amp

snopes.com/birmingham-caught-voting-multiple-times/
bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-voter-fraud-alabama-mobile-county-results-come-late/
bluntforcetruth.com/evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-alabama-as-mobile-county-results-come-in-late/
newsweek.com/thousands-felons-registered-vote-doug-jones-won-alabama-senate-race-747663
reddit.com/r/mississippi/comments/7d1r02/africanamericans_in_mississippi_we_need_you_to/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7janyi/alabama_red_alert_democrats_are_transporting/

wut nigga

Gonna check each one of those links, but I do have to point out the following
>snopes
>reddit
>bigleaguepolitics

Even if they cheated it literally doesn't matter nothing will happen

> voter fraud isn't something democrats would do, that's just ridiculous
> it's not like they were caught multiple times before and every insider that talks about the subject openly admits they rampantly do it on every election
> being this new
Literally faggots like you are the flood here.

suspicious results, Madison County, AL

Precinct 3: Trump won 740-552, Jones won 721-367

Precinct 4: Trump won 1622-955, Jones won 1355-841

Precinct 5: Trump won 1239-626, Jones won 849-677

Precinct 27: Clinton won 1619-178, Jones won 2261-317

really comburere's the ole almonds

i-i'ts still not over guys!!! the Drumpf train has no brakes!!!! THE PEDO WON!!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!

I like how cheery that reporter at the end was.

>made more people vote Democrat than anticipated

In 2008, the democrat got 752k votes;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Senate_election_in_Alabama,_2008

Jones got 671k - 85% of the 2008 vote.

Fewer people voted democrat, not more. More democrats voted in the 2016 presidential election as well.

Where did 600k republican voters go? Their turnout was 49%. If republicans honestly think not voting for Moore was good for republicans politically, than I guess they all are morons.

Also;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Conyers#Sexual_harassment_allegations_and_ensuing_resignation
>John James Conyers Jr. (born May 16, 1929) is an American politician of the Democratic Party who served as a U.S. Representative for Michigan
>On December 5, 2017, Conyers resigned his seat in the US House of Representatives because of his mounting sexual scandals

Gee, why is no one talking about this guy?

Snopes link says claims are false and no fraud happened
>bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-voter-fraud-alabama-mobile-county-results-come-late/
>Big League Politics received evidence of a Reddit call for “African-Americans in Mississippi” to “make a short trip to Alabama on December 12.” That Reddit thread is still active.
LINK TO THE REDDIT THREAD
>reddit.com/r/mississippi/comments/7d1r02/africanamericans_in_mississippi_we_need_you_to/

SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE

understood

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/11/presidential-executive-order-establishment-presidential-advisory

HE CAN STLL WIN GUYS!!!!!

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/7/voter-fraud-alert-over-5000-new-hampshire-presiden/

>*”State-issued ID” is most often a Driver's License or State ID card, but it can also include hunting licenses. Military IDs are accepted in most states. ... *If you do not have the ID requested by your State or County, you still have the right to vote on a Provisional Ballot and prove your ID at a later date.

yeah - the cnn dude

Nigga he lost. Get over it.

They can't even win anything fairly.

>Pic related

>reddit.com/r/mississippi/comments/7d1r02/africanamericans_in_mississippi_we_need_you_to/
archive.is/bPM5B

Lol ur u goy preaching for the left. Who woulda thought

Somebody isn't feeling the burn anymore?
(Good post OP. Never forget we are one nation under ZOG)

It was a trap. Dems cheated and the GOP was documenting it all.

Screencap this.

>Where did 600k republican voters go?

Moral compass and generally not giving a fuck about special elections.

Fuck off shillnigger

>Unknown flag
Go away CIA nigger

What does Bernie have to do with anything?

Jesus christ, every election you cocksuckers scream about election fraud, every election you send monitors out to the polls, and every election you come back with jack shit. There was literally a guy on here yesterday claiming the Dems were bussing thousands of people to polls and asking why nobody had bothered to get proof.

I'm really concerned for your guys' sanity, you really seem quite out of it.

Proofs or GTFO. The only evidence given (the yearbook) was shown to contain forgery, so fuck off with you baseless lies.

Meanwhile, the 2016 elections...

Some digging here

You have sauce?
unknown flag

Wtf is this bullshit.
Tweet this shit

This is Pizzagate tier. You lost get over it Boris.

You got absolutely destroyed again earlier today and here you are, meddling into some more shit waiting to get assraped yet again.
Getting BTFO multiple times isn't enough, you are actually getting addicted to suck on Sup Forumss cock you fucking obamaniggerleafcuck

Why the fuck are you even posting in our threads? You're not American, get the fuck out of our business. Uruguay?... are you fucking kidding? Your country is a mess, mind your own.

Our threads? Why don't you find a big black cock to stick into your throat you fucking cucked worthless waste of skin?

That's bullshit. One time, a bunch of Europeans tried to do that to me - truth doesn't fear the debate of foreigners.

uruguay btfo

I've never once lost a thread. I win every time.

>Our threads?

Our threads. Our site. There's a reason why we're putting up a wall on the South end. To keep you faggots out of our business. So fuck off.

You lost deal with it . I-it was rigged

you're getting fucking killed holy shit

>That's bullshit. One time, a bunch of Europeans...

Stopped reading when I realized you were hiding your location behind that flag.

I just laugh at how much you fear me that you now have started avoiding responding directly tome so I don't see the (You)
I can taste your stench of faggotry and fear

>Our threads
Less than 50% of americans posting in Sup Forums
>Our site
Sup Forums isn't american

Do whatever the fuck you want with the wall you fucking retard, I don't need to be skipping borders to get into the country I was born in you fucking lowlife piece of shit.
Keep that minimum wage coming while I remain in my tropical paradise faggot

I replied to you twice already. You're fucking retarded get out of here

They're probably college students that are for legal purposes domiciled in Alabama but go to school elsewhere.

For four years I would "come in from different parts of the state" to "pitch in to vote" in my local elections.

Scared little pussy
I'll be there everytime you start another shitty thread only to watch you cry like a bitch and get absolutely destroyed by multiple anons.
Everytime faggot
Everytime

Give it up you hicks, the rapist Roy Moore lost, and will go to hell when he dies which hopefully is soon.

I think we all know the only box thats going to be getting stuffed is moore's ass when he ends up in jail for child rape.

also you should have put a not complete shit candidate on the ballot if you wanted your normie voters to actually show up and vote.

lol see you're in love with me

don't u have anything better to do with your life than obsess over me?

This. Looking into allegations like these is going to be very important in the upcoming elections and the future in general. Given the way this thing has swept through Hollywood and is trying to make its way into Congress, it's important to find and shut down any allegations we can prove to be false.

So glad your pedo candidate lost.

Regardless of why you post this lie over and over, you will suffer one day and I hope you remember how much of a faggot you were as the light fades.

I make money too easily and quickly, that gives me enough time off, which I absolutely love using to shit on your leafy faggot ass.
Have you apologised to someone today already?

>Sup Forums isn't american

>servers in the states
>started by an American
>most visited and largest posting group is American
>almost every post in Sup Forums is related to American politics

Are you fucking kidding me? You think just because Asian Moot bought Sup Forums it's no longer American? Fuck off faggot.

>Keep that minimum wage coming while I remain in my tropical paradise faggot

Delusion.

What is even better, is the utter defeat of the hick Roy Moore was delivered by black people. BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.

>Baldwin county
Only steers and queers there

Probably, but what you have isn't proof, just probable cause. We need a real investigation.

The reason we believe the voter fraud memr is because people have admitted to it. Watch Project Veritas videos.

RELATED

>Look, I am American and I only look into american things in this board so that must mean that this board is american!
Imagine being this retarded
Also
>Dodge

Minimum wage keeping you fat and stupid.
Obama would be proud

OKAY, so its clear that there was fraud. What is being done? What is everyone going to do about this? How can we stop this.... it is rediculous and should not be allowed. JUSTICE

>I make money too easily and quickly, that gives me enough time off

Oh thank god we're blessed with your autism due to your employment paying you an average salary of an egg mcmuffin.

should tweet that to trump

>Alabama Voter Fraud --
>youtu.be/0AxVXM2Lts4
yup

>Asian Moot
>not Gookmoot
You have to go back.

I tried
need more than just me to do it

>talking out my ass

Alright faggot. I'm assuming you understand numbers. I don't know how far your education over there extends. I can only assume you've at least been taught how to count sticks.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/

There's your data set faggot. Now get the fuck out of here. You're an embarrassment to an already embarrassing country.

guys I solved the problem

lol

>uses a term no-one uses

Fuck off newfag boomer.

>child rape
this again?

>pedo
what did he mean by this

I'm 26 and have been here since 2012. Now seriously, fuck off back to plebbit.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
>I am only going to look at the US posts and call it a day
>I don't know any other countries
>So what if everything else is literally over 60%?
Jesus Christ you are a fucking inbred, you keep moving the goalpost, first I wasn't American, now you debate over wether this board is or isn't american, of mcuh are you being paid to shill here?
Hope those 0.002c a post are worth the bullet democrats will put in your head once they are done with you and need to cover their shit