Why are people afraid to be honest?

Talking to qt14 at friends party . Say " Happy Hanukah wish we had holidays that lasted 8 days. Well they are known to be greedy" she laughs then looks at friends who are disgusted. She then looks at me and says " I'm sorry I didn't hear you what did you say?" It's over huh the peer pressure is too strong SJWs have won. Also noticed the only 2 black people at the party received special attention almost like they were children. It's almost like if you treated them like a normal human being you were racist. Shits getting out of hand. Diversity is a mistake. Merry Christmas Faggots at least people in the South still say it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEqX0iI-E8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>qt14

So, you want attention?
OP you're a raging Faggot I can tell you that by thousand of miles.

Epic, upboated and gave you a reddit gelding

based pajeet

>qt14

Yeah sounds about right, start making people aware that we are being morally delegitimized

Take the poo to the loo Sanjay

why don't you massage his perineum too while you're at it.

>qt14
Just give her some Legos and she's yours

Wow, it sounds like you were severely oppressed

He's a burger you asshole.

POO

White women are traitors was else is new.

White Nationalism will never get anywhere thanks to these whores.

>It's over huh the peer pressure is too strong SJWs have won

Don't be a fucking cuck. You should have repeated the joke louder with authority. If people laugh or whatever fuck them. You need to lift and do some martial art or something. You need to be able to fight anyone in the room so you can make redpilled as fuck comments without fear. People need to look at you and be intimidated. Works for me. I walked up to a Jew I know at party recently and opened with "What's up hooknose? You process and loans today." Everyone is bluepilled as fuck there and they thought it was funny, even the jew didn't sperg out because he knew he was cucked. I wasn't trying to make a joke though. I was being insulting because he is a fucking stereotype greedy disgusting Jew and I want to point that out to subconsciously redpill these people by normalizing offensive Jewish commentary. Point is that because I didn't look like a soyboy with a -2in penis and woman arms I can get away with these things.

SHART

>Be Australian
>5'6"
>Abbos make fun of you for chinky eyes
>speak Mandarin, get told to "speak english" by abbos
>live in 800k cuckshed

Sucks dude.

I was going to say everything about your post sounded cringey as fuck and total "that happened" bullshit but then I saw the concluding numerical values in your post ID and thought gee whiz it must all be true this user is just so alpha and virile to wander around parties insulting people and making bitches moist by being a douchebag, surely this event must have happened exactly as you described it

You sound like a raging, edgy faggot and it’s a miracle your bitch ass was even invited at all.

This.

People are put off by that kind of honesty because they figure you are unlikely to be successful if you are willing to say things like that. To the normie it's like you said:
>Hey, want to go outside for a smoke? I fucking love shard but crack is fine too.

They don't understand why you aren't playing the game.

OP, you gigantic pussy faggot. You say "I made a greedy jew joke" and own it.

Doesn't get it or is pedophile. Not sure which is worse

>I'm an actual racist
>Say thinly veiled bigoted thing
>Why are people assuming I'm racist, this is unfair!!!
>I demand people accept me as a racist
No one owes you acceptance. You have no problem hating other people but somehow struggle to understand why people might not want you are and hate you. If you don't like hanging around these people, then stop hanging around them. You sound like a loner who can't otherwise find friends. No one is stopping you from saying anything, except yourself.

草泥美國黑鬼

Checked

Deal with it

Reminder

>This is what Jews think of Non-Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=qEqX0iI-E8k

this

mid tier bait, trying too hard
4/10

>Going to a party where you knew SJW's were festering
You had it coming

I too believe a strong alpha man would save pictures of other men on his computer to post on anonymous teenager message boards
But then again you've got numerals

Rural colorado fag here. Niggers from the city showed up at a party we threw once (some coalburner told them the address), one of them had a handgun and started threatening these stoners who didn't want their blunt niggerlipped. A few of the boys and I went downstarirs, cracked the gunsafe open and came back upstairs with plate carriers aiming .223 and .308 rifles at the niggers. They got the fuck out of there so fast, brings a smile to my face, all is not lost user.

Lol you have no idea how accurate this is. Saved

> leaf calling anyone "based"

> inadvertent poo BTFO

You're a goddamn liar. You did no such thing. You and your faggot friends cowered in the corner while taking huge black dick.

Nah I live in Colorado, I was at a party where this nig started freaking out "who stole my damn phone!?" Then this girl shouts "white power" after he left the room, haha everyone just looked confused. Stupid nigger apes...

New here? Everyone's a liar.

What part of CO bro?

if it makes you fell better senpai just got back from the company christmas party,prayed at the start, at dinner, and beforr we left and it was just merry christmas the entire time. fyi the xompany was pepsi.

>merry christmas
Can you fucking not? Christmas is offensive to muslims and what about people too poor for christmas?
I'm personally choosing not to celebrate christmas and instead helping out poor refugees during this time of year. Maybe you should captcha your priviledge before you post fucking shitlord

>Also noticed the only 2 black people at the party received special attention almost like they were children.
I don't know why, but it seems more racist than wearing pointy hats and burning crosses.

>t. Racist bigot virgin who will never be loved

>Everyone is bluepilled as fuck there and they thought it was funny
They were laughing at you.

You have no idea how little those people respect you.

Stupid goy jews dont even get big gifts for Hanukkah. You want to talk about greed, lets bring up hiw many little shits get a new xbox and its still not enough