>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs Dir Brown "To Walk In Safety" Mine removal report 12/13/17
youtu.be/kvxGRq9uB4w
>USDA Boots To Business PSA 12/13/17
youtu.be/vzTPl-EzT7s
>DHS Sec Nielsen presser on sanctuary cities 12/12/17
youtu.be/6xavv9e1bSg
>Pres Trump signs NDAA 2018 12/12/17
youtu.be/44MaH8DojK4
>AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen briefing on MS13 12/12/17
youtu.be/oiCzm2HzEGw
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech 12/12/17
youtu.be/iCiy-hf3v1I
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Dir USCIS Cissna) 12/12/17
youtu.be/ouxB30CM71Q
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/12/17
youtu.be/CAEWlAig0q0
>WH Video: FlotUS Melania visits Childrens Natl 12/12/17
youtu.be/S6mCJeK4EBo
OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/13/watchdog-reveals-how-ex-mueller-agents-anti-trump-texts-came-to-light.amp.html
youtu.be/FhDc_aQfIkI
archive.fo/Af7wu
youtube.com/watch?v=dUTtQPMuA1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ev93FNJy7Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drumpf

MAGA

Who's ready for a tax cut for Christmas?

When is the NN vote today? All I can seem to find is that it is today, not a specific time

Watchdog reveals how ex-Mueller agents' anti-Trump texts came to light

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/13/watchdog-reveals-how-ex-mueller-agents-anti-trump-texts-came-to-light.amp.html

>"So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced," Page wrote. "You were just venting, [because] you feel bad that you’re gone so much but that can’t be helped right now."

"So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced," Page wrote. "You were just venting, [because] you feel bad that you’re gone so much but that can’t be helped right now."

>"So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced," Page wrote. "You were just venting, [because] you feel bad that you’re gone so much but that can’t be helped right now."

"So look, you say we text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it can't be traced," Page wrote. "You were just venting, [because] you feel bad that you’re gone so much but that can’t be helped right now."

Holy shit guys, I think this race in Alabama might not be over after all. I knew something was up...

That's just what happens when you have so many great people each thread.

Love you guys.

AWOOBS

Will it still happen or did the Alabama race ruin it?

So why did Omarosa get canned? What did she do in the first place, anyway?

B T F O

God damn it I woke up and I was still mad Alabama turned blue. I even kicked my dog in the stomach that little fucker annoyed me so much

they're already in an agreement. but i'm sad rubio's amendment isn't happening

>What did she do in the first place, anyway?
communications shit

abc good morning america will talk about it tomorrow

Should still happen assuming the RINOs don't fuck us over. Grassley seemed very confident when he called into my local talk guy on Monday and was very happy to say the Ocare mandate would get repealed 100%

>Japanese vending machines
My fetish

>but i'm sad rubio's amendment isn't happening
the corporate tax rate amendment?

Net Neutrality salt is already starting

What are the projections? 36 hours of salt miniimum?

Probably an outlier, but still. What's wrong with Iowa?

They'' rant about how it's the end until Star Whore 57 comes out on Friday and then they'll have completely forgotten about it

Possibly, though there are going to be lawsuits galore, so it might drag on longer as reddit et. all think this can be stopped

I can't believe we're returning back to the pre-2015 dark ages of the internet. Fuck drumpf!

I'd wager that they are only polling from Iowa City, Des Moines, The Quad Cities, and maybe Waterloo. All liberal hellholes in an otherwise conservative agriculture state.

yea. they're still talking about making it 21% but now they're lowering the top rate to 37% instead of helping out families

>Why do midwesterners not like NYC billionaires as much as they like midwestern biblethumpers
Stupid memeflag

if comcast shuts down neogaf access i'll buy a subscription even if they're not in my area

GOPe types are so unhappy / scared of Trump that even Pence looks like a godsend now.

what kind of websites will be shut down because of net neutrality ?

>comfy /bgg/ full of shitposting the last few months instead of slow paced reasoned discussion
>no DxD generals til 2018
>Sup Forums has become a loathesome place of leftists
>/ptg/ full of the best people from across all boards
It's like coming home again

After North Dakota Iowa was the state that swung hardest towards Trump so I doubt it’s accurate.

NONE!

They'll probably never be convinced no matter what you say. Many people will take their delusional narratives to the grave.

The only thing that matters is Trump succeeding at his agenda.

Trey Gowdy
>i would be suprised if he [McCabe] has a job next week
youtu.be/FhDc_aQfIkI

Truepundit was right for once:
>EXCLUSIVE: FBI Director Wray Demotes Embattled Andrew McCabe; Internal Investigation Dubbed “Train Wreck”
archive.fo/Af7wu

>the same kids who were cheered when SOPA was rejected, then ignored it when it was renamed Title II and passed, are now crying that it's being repealed because the MSM falsely labeled it "net neutrality"

Asian here.

Reminder that Chinese people literally are more respectful to Trump than the retarded faggots here. Trump wanted Strange? We would've had his back 100%.

But no, you wanted to be special, you wanted full on culture war, you wanted a clown so fucking stupid that not even Hannity could make him look good. Fucking Sean "cocksucker" Hannity couldn't even swallow the kiddie fucker!

You know why everyone keeps calling you stupid white males? Cause you keep being stupid white males.

Stop being stupid white males, you stupid fucking white faggots. You lot really don't deserve President Donald Trump.

ALLAHU AKBAAAAR!!!!

Didn't Gowdy say he'd be "very surprised" if McAbe still had his job by the end of the week? What happens to Comey and the gang considering the FBI's only hope of salvaging its reputation is making an example out of them?

She called John Kelly a cracker jack.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUTtQPMuA1Y

for the user that wanted the link to the better impersonator of trump

/ourpoo/ was appointed originally by Obama but the commies like to forget that.

Cry some more

unfortunately, the salt here is somewhat slow coming due to the time...

Anyone want some vintage salt (Travel Ban, Transgender Ban, election night)? This website I'm getting it from is the biggest Clinton hugbox ever

Lloyd Bridges came back from the dead?

>"Rape" allegation against Trump in 3... 2...
Calling this right now.

>4u

>country is going in the right direction
>GOP governor is golden
>GOP senators are golden
>GOP VP is golden
>GOP POTUS is magically 25 points underwater

I'm not buying it.

strictly speaking, yes, but in reality Turtleman made the pick. Obama could have vetoed it, but tradition says that the opposition party gets 2 out of the 5 seats on the FCC

Trey 'Pouty' Gowdy said that?

IT

BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!

She's on ABC tomorrow morning, if she's going to cry out against him we'll know in a few hours

Yes he did:
Cant wait to see the spooks get fucked

>Hey I got you a glass of milk and some homemade cookies while you wrapped presents for the kids
>Thanks hun, I love you
This is impossible to the M*slim

Ey, would have bought from one just for the meme of it and posted it if the Tokyo metro authority hadn't banned them.

>one where Obama-era protections don't exist
God forbid, we all know how the internet literally didn't exist until the magic nigger came along

Why do you love their vending machines so much?
You're always home, here

Not to mention it's the unofficial nexus of the board since the rest of Sup Forums is an uninhabitable wasteland. Always nice and comfy in the bunker.

But Pence is above water. Explain pls

Cool

That text Strzok sent saying they had a political conversation in "Andys" (andre mccabe) office is pretty bad

"We cannot risk" trump winning.... insurance policy = FISA

They already exist, Gloria Allred tried to promote one back during the election.

However, it was supposedly so unsourced and shoddy that even the MSM didn't want to run with it. I'm not sure these people have anything

2min 45

Is she now? Well that's awfully convenient for her.

Strzok buried Uranium One investigation, wife gets promoted at SEC. Watergate 2.0 bigger, and more evil inbound.

>McCabe demoted
That is

FUCKING HUGE

if true

McCabe is the source of the rot in the FBI. Everything always came back to him. I'm convinced Comey was just a useful moron who got entangled by McCabe's corruption.

It's over drumpftards

How is everyone doing tonight?

Pence outpolls Trump on a regular basis in polls since he carries a comfy and disarming demeanor and "family man" vibe. That said, with the numbers posted here for Trump, there shouldn't be a logical reason for him to be above water without some sort of shenanigans going on.

Yeah I know about that. I just mean one being fabricated from a now former WH staff member who is probably salty about getting the boot and wants to show up bossman.

You do know Trump was elected to change the status quo right? Americans do want that culture war and so do democrats. In fact america is so divided right now we can go either which way. Trump simply wants to hold the republic together. Dont be surprised when people forsake him for this and take a gamble on a bible thumper or a richard spencer.

I think those approval ratings are similar to what it was right before the election.

And the texts show they were trying to hide their criminal behaviour in the Clinton case:

They are so fucked

It truly speaks volumes of your character when you could speak with such jealously and hate something as wholesome as white children opening presents on Christmas morning.

>Why do you love their vending machines so much?
I don't understand how someone couldn't be enamoured with them. They're absolutely everywhere and they serve everything from ice cream to ramen to cigs and alcohol to used panties and sex toys. Anything you could possibly want at any time. Super aesthetic and nice too.

Warehouse is looking a little slim at the moment, but we do have some Tax Reform salt in stock

4ch
0n
DOT
net and an0n1b
>mfw word filter is still there

What happened with gowdy and the FBI and mueller today? IS trump springing the trap?

Yup, prolly paid cash for burner phones.

Why do that just to discuss regular politics as they already did on their normal phones?..:

>read: my friends placate me with a "yeah that'd be bad I guess" to shut up my incessant leftist whining

L-l-lewd

Soon perhaps. Maybe by end of january it seems

Also no nogs means they don't get nogified

Everyone thought Barron was some kind of master mind but they missed the most obvious master manipulator of all. All hail Bundo.

I haven't seen any evidence of that

>This won't help the common man, only the shareholders!!!!
What is their retirement plan invested in, dogecoin?

The most impossible thing I've seen (consistently) in the ads is buying a car for Christmas. Not that crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ev93FNJy7Ws

They are pretty legit.

I know man, I know, but I still see some people pandering this line that the Republicans need to reach out to minorities to get them to vote and try and convince us that Dems R Real Racis.

No, what Trump proved is you go after the issues where working class whites and minorities share common ground and explain in real terms how lawlessness and multikult hurt us. None of this dumb, cynical "Democrats run the plantation of low expectations and founded the klan" axioms. It's old and that audience is spent. The only minorities the American right is ever going to have in coalition are those who already have values and interests aligned with historic America and its white majority, and just like Trump did with the left behind whites, it's not a matter of having them as much as getting them to the polls to vote.

That's probably one of the biggest reasons GOPe hates Trump. Maybe a week max of stating some plain issues directly addressing minorities instead of trying to jujitsu the liberal narrative of waycism and he got the most non-white turnout since Barry Goldwater. He only failed to beat Romney's record on Jews, and that's only because Mittens had the good luck to be running against Obama when he was being trashed in the neocon media for disrespecting Israel. National Review types who can't admit their Reagan era policies are outdated and irrelevant in Current Year.

Is this reposted every fucking day?

Every month when I pop in here to see the shit fest, this thread is always here, unedited, and still just as cringy to read through.

these fucking people

Why would someone’s breaking point with Trump be net neutrality?

The idea isn't bad but the reality is probably either fake scent or a factory of of old hags wearing undies while watching a daytime drama

The inspector general has been releasing some info such as the txts from Strzok
Substantial parts of that report should be public soon (few weeks)

There have been roughly 27,000 /tg/ -> /ptg/ threads