Mueller Prosecutor: "Just Went To Walmart. I Could SMELL The Trump Support"

twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/940786957579378688

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODidAgdL40Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as a law student I'm surprised absolutely nobody has mentioned this yet
every single case this guy and his wife have ever been a part of can now be challenged in court due to political bias.
I'm not saying they'd be overturned, but defense lawyers will take anything to try to get it back infront of a judge.

Fucking loooool

America is gonna have to have a civil war?

this is what they are trying to slide

bump

Can someone give me the 411 on where these texts came from and how they got into public hands?

Military execution when?

Fuckers should know better than to talk shit about Old Virginia.

Firing squad.

These texts show that this entire Russian-collusion meme is a fucking fraud that amounts to a seditious conspiracy being carried out by political operatives pretending to be FBI agents

Leftists are in for a rude fucking awakening if they think the American people will allow them to overthrow the legitimately elected president with this crock of horseshit

Has Trump posted anything on his Twitter yet about these leaked text messages?

>Leftists are in for a rude fucking awakening if they think the American people will allow them to overthrow the legitimately elected president with this crock of horseshit
kek. Alabama fuckers just elected a dem because some chick (who later admitted forging Moore's signature in her year book) conveniently popped up and said Moore raped her.
>S-soon, y-you'll see! W-we won't tolerate it!
Yes, you will.

Wow career law professionals part of the most serious investigation in the country and they sound like some typical Reddit faggots

Bump

This is what liberals think of you "flyover country"

I am shocked that governmental employees are biased against someone who is attempting to shrink the size of government! Who would have fucking thought it!

Actual lawyer here.

No it fucking can't. Everyone has political views. To challenge a case on political bias, you have to be able to show that the prosecutor's political beliefs had a material impact on the outcome of the case, which is damned near impossible.

I thought political bias was illegal in those kinds of positions. normal not lawyer here.

>VA
>Trump supporters

Have a feeling this Strzok guy is a complete retard.

>looks down on walmart shoppers
>is himself a walmart shopper
GAAAAAY

Mueller is looking more and more like a phony.

I'd praise any patriot that gives this piece of shit an old fashioned ass whoopin'.

It is, the Republicans will shit this down most likely desu

Pretty sure Sessions called up his pals at the nsa with a warrant for em

queue absolutely nothing happening in 5, 4, 3, 2....

Lol

Stroke's texts are hilarious. Not because of the condescending tone toward Trump and Trump voters, but because he sounds like a bitchboi who'd say any dumb shit to get in the panties. Look at that fucking orbiter and laugh when you realize he's about to get figuratively, maybe literally hanged for texting bullshit he doesn't believe to some female just so he can smash.

That's because they probably are typical Reddit faggots when they're not working.

No one cares about the legal-ness of this, all I know is Dems hate Trump and would sooner hang his grandmother for birthing the mother of SATAN than give the man a fair trial

>how people feel about Trump is comparable to a guy no one outside of Alabama had heard of or cares about, and who even Alabamans didn't like
You're being daft, that's not like you Finns

The South side is red as fuck sadly

Bibi and Mossad. What do you think Trump got from the deal where he agreed to move the embassy?

Communists?

>Hot mess
Such a cringy fucking term that needs to die

No republican as fuck it's sad because they're stuck in a state with all the NOVA faggots from DC

Suburban rural retards

Moore was a garbage candidate plain and simple. For whatever reason, the GOP went against the president and it cost them. Jones OUTRAISED Moore 4 to 1 yet the vote was nearly split. When people do want to spend their money, that has nothing to do with controversy and everything to do with someone nobody wants to spend cash on because they just suck.

We need to know who (((redacted))) is

Negligence->carelessness = obstruction

Actual lawyer here.

Yes it fucking can. Everyone has political views. To challenge a case on political bias, you have to be able to show that the prosecutor's political beliefs had a material impact on the outcome of the case. And that is exactly the proof.

That was bad for Israel, moron. Israel did not want that.

how was it bad for Israel? Haven't they been trying to get this for years?

These people drip with arrogance and contempt, because we are 'too dumb' to believe in fake science like climate change and real science like two genders.

The bad thing is, the vast majority of the left wouldn't get caught up in this sort of sabotage directly, but the vast majority secretly approve of what they are doing

>Liberal Jihadis

I hope day of the rope comes and that it's brutal as fuck. So sick of these cocksucking piece of shit sitting high up in our nation.

Actual lawyer here
Yes we fucking can give money to some muzzie who allegedly killed American soldiers
That's what you get for violating his human rights bigots
At the end of the day we come out on top

Actual lawyer here,

Not only am I extensively trained in legal combat, but I have access to the entire library system of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass up and down the courtroom, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy litigation your little "clever" comment was about the bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your and you will drown in it.

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

So what, eat a dick bitch

I may be a goofy HIV+ faggot who is pozzed twelve ways from this Sunday but that is unbelievable. It's not merely the professionalism but also the reasonable conclusion of impropriety.

but annon according to leaf backwords thinking if you win you lose meaning that if you declare yourself the victor you are declaring yourself the loser

your entire country is founded on doing the exact opposite of what the USA does

newfag

Lmao that gif is hilarious.

Actual lawyer here

My dad worked for Nintendo and captcha sux.

>The North side is swampy as hell

ftfy

Why? Lets just drag these cunts into the street, shoot them in the head, and be done with it.

Sessions just recused himself from investigating bias.

What the fuck faggot. Legal combat? This is a war of politics, not the courtroom. Faggot shill

howdy shareblue

it all sounds so complicated to me
ah well...
youtube.com/watch?v=ODidAgdL40Y

OIG--Office of the Inspector General of the FBI

Basically it is a generic term for the oversight division of a federal or state agency aimed at preventing inefficient or illegal operations within their parent agency.

Internal FBI watchdog that looks for corruption, fraud, and waste.

They have no ability to bring charges only make recommendations.

No it can't. Having a political opinion is not only legal but federally protected.

Unless there is proof of an actual bias which caused him to fake or withold evidence, there is nothing that can be done.

Go back to school.

>Having a political opinion is federally protected
citation needed

>Walmarts move in and put local businesses and grocers out of business
>lol fucking plebs just move and shop somewhere else

Democrats really fucking hate poor people

Hi newfriend :^)

Trump supporters smell like shart.

>as a law student I'm surprised absolutely nobody has mentioned this yet
>every single case this guy and his wife have ever been a part of can now be challenged in court due to political bias.
>I'm not saying they'd be overturned, but defense lawyers will take anything to try to get it back infront of a judge.
holy fuck are you kidding me?

The Civil Service Reform Act of 1978 protects federal employees from discrimination based on their political beliefs or affiliation.

There is nothing in the texts saying he was biased in the performance of his duties.

Moore was basically Hillary Clinton. When you are accused of fucking teenagers when you're in your 30's, the appropriate response is not, "well, they were legal at the time," or "I had her parents consent." Also, probably shouldn't have talked about the repealing the 14th Amendment or how it was better when blacks were still slaves. Republicans had low turnout. They couldn't vote for Jones, but they couldn't stomach voting for Moore, either.

>can’t tell if he’s pretending to be retarded or is just American

If that many Republicans were going to stay home, it's surprising that the pollsters didn't pick up on that. "Did you vote in the last election?" and "Do you plan to vote in this election?" are generally two of the questions they always ask, after all, as controls for the rest of their data.

Same thing with the historically high black turnout. That should have been a big story *before* the election.

Right it was merely clearly demonstrated in his actual performance.

Strzok is a scumbag beyond reproach. He slobbered for witnessses related to the Trump probe while letting Clinton cronies walk free. Bob Mueller doesnt care. Wray dont give two fucks. Page just wants her Clit pounded while she spits on that people she purports to serve like a God forsaken whore. A real witch. The FBI is in shambles and no amount of useless political jargon or stupendous purple hearts will fix it. It is difficult to understate Strzok’s malfeasence, carelessness and sheer incompetency. FBI must be reaching for the bottom of the barrel as far as recruits. Best part? Rosenstein is a disgrace to the nation, fbi and of course his (((tribe)))

Mueller fired the guy back in Summer when he found out, despite the public not being aware of the dude and his texts nor was there any outside pressure on him of any sorts. Just goes to show you that Mueller is legit. Sorry if it hurts your 'feels-feels' soyim

This. Where the fuck is the AG on this?

Sessions is a giant pussy. He should be sending the military to arrest the FBI top to bottom for sedition.