Today it's been 5 years since sandy hook happened. What is your take on it?

Today it's been 5 years since sandy hook happened. What is your take on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/files/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf
pastebin.com/kY8DTrYJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MTV causes school shootings

I don't care

it didnt happen
>but it should have

I think the franchise should be sold to Disney because I want to see a reboot with women and niggers in it.

Some of those crisis actors weren't alright. They flubbed their lines at school tomorrow.

obvious hoax
only retards still believe that 20some kids shot and then left in the school overnight and no ambulances or helicopters were used to save anyone
the kids whose younger photos were used for the retarded hoax SANG AT THE SUPERBOWL!

Fake news

They were exceedingly sloppy and didn't give two fucks about flaws in the story / perception. Also, that is likely done on purpose, to get people like us pulling out their hair and trying to convince the hypnotics what's going on - and making us appear as we're crazy. Most people are hypnotics. Turn them one at a time in private. Try to do it in a group and that corner of your life could be ruined.

>Today it's been 5 years since sandy hook happened.

It didn’t happen. Get a copy of this, or here’s the PDF.

naturalnews.com/files/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf

hoax af

There are videos on youtube right now that are from the day of. Interviews of school children, less than an hour after it happened, do not recall hearing any shots fired.
I live in the fucking ghetto East Bay, people shoot hand guns all the time over here, you hear them go off about 5 blocks away if not further. If someone fires an assault rifle, you're going to fucking hear it. Not only that but you'll clearly remember it.

My take is an incident occurred off campus which lead to a bunch of dead kids that needed to be explained away quickly. Imagine a medical test that goes horrifically wrong.

not bad but i dont want them to get raped during the filming, disney and all.

Shit's weird.

Fuck them for taking Star Wars away from the white men who built it, how many movies in row now featured niggers and cunts as the main characters?

Fake/gay

Why do you think women are never funny or talented? Becuase any women of skill are buried by women willing to open their legs for bits.

school was torn down, what about the kids that survived? or the younger ones not yet enrolled? How do just make a whole city relocate to new schools outside of their district?

>obvious hoax

I doubt it.
The over all shooting resulted in near zero over all policy change of any nature. I have a very hard time with the idea of running a large scale false flag or any event really if there is not a direct result that happens because of it. As if some how a shadow like conspiracy group is powerful enough to pull of a perfect false flag while simultaneously being so incompetent they can't leverage it to gain anything.
The bulk of the so called evidence of Sandy Hook being fake are based of busted assumption and huge leaps in logic, along with a healthy dose of being face blind.
This father did not act right, like that means anything. The school was run down, as if that never happens in public school and so on. Yet as I said before the most damning issue is nothing happened after the event, at all.
We ended up a few years later with less gun control than before Sandy Hook in most cases. The senate could not even pass back ground checking laws. Could not even get the dem to hold the party line.

It was my first realization that the government would lie about something so big, just to get rid of our rights and control us.
And so audacious were they, that they didn't plan it well, they didn't cover their tracks, they reused the actors in different roles, they didn't watch their cameras. They were so sure we'd all fall for it that they didn't care if they got it perfect. They were so sure that no one would listen to the 'conspiracy theorists' that they were sloppy.
How could they do that? WHO would do that to us? Then I saw 'the dad' laughing when he thought the cameras were not rolling. And if you just go from that video, and look into it just a LITTLE bit more, you realize what they did to us.

guess which videos are off youtube, as a result of terminated accounts? Sandy Hook proof of the actors switching roles, from cop to running bystander, to swat team to grieving parent. And the guy didn't even know how to hold a gun.
They had to get rid of them, more people are waking up. If you think its bad now...Youtube, twitter, the censorship is going to get so so much worse. spread the truth now, because very soon we wont be able to speak at all.

You don't. I went to shit-schools my whole l life, drug dogs cops and all. Even when they had to shut my school down due to gangs and drugs it STILL reopened within a year.

t'was a hoax

Yep, and let's not forget Youtubes ongoing right win purge of 2016 that no one talks about.

Any video down to further right than questioning womens part in civilization is locked, unsearchable, uncommentable, and unlikable.

Sandy Hook never happened.

meh, roasties can fend for themselves. i just dont want those kids getting the podesta seat. when women are worth fighting for, we'll fight. for now im only interested in ammo against the kikes, they are doing well for that right now.

>Then I saw 'the dad' laughing when he thought the cameras were not rolling

this by far is THE most worthless of all the claims being everyone handles stress differently. My last parent was in the hospital in ICU and I had to tell them they only had a few weeks left to live. I get home, call some extended family and they rush over from about an hour away.
When they get here for some reason I really want to show them stuff I planted in the family garden, like hey you're here look at this. Yet looking back now, they don't fucking care at all. Why would they an hour after hearing about someone in ICU on their death bed.
You have any idea what that would of looked like on tape? Terrible, way worse than sandy hook yet I still did it. Just overloaded on the stress and hey look at this was just not dealing with it for a few minutes or something. I still don't really know why I did it.

i'll leave this here

saved thanks. heres a fresh rare. franklin stuff.
pastebin.com/kY8DTrYJ

PRETTY SURE IT WAS A GLOBALIST HOAX MEANT TO GIVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS ACCESS TO FIREARMS FOR SELF DEFENSE

>Kekistan intellectuals.

A kabuki show put on by pic related.

democrats were so quick to politicize a tragedy to attack constitutional rights that there are still people out there who believe the tragedy must have been planned in advance

depressing honestly

They tried.
It got blocked because it was Democrats that perpetrated it.
They thought they could guilt the Republicans into supporting their gun grabbing.
Where were you?

You know sometimes when police are investigating someones murder/disappearance and they suspect a husband/wife the police will invite them to come to any news media interviews regarding the case so they can speak to the public. The police take note of that suspects demeanour at these media interviews to see if they seem legitimately bothered by what happened or they seem to be indifferent/acting. Now if your demeanour was completely irrelevant why would police bother analyzing it?

To put it differently, had this guys daughter disappeared and he walked up to the mic with that smile to plead for his daughters safe return, the police would immediately focus their investigation on him.

They get raped off camera. Being Disney and all.

A lot of ppl in america are willing to die over the second amendment. Its not that easy to convince them to change it. And if you change it before convincing them then youre going to have to spill citizens blood which no government wants. Would the government stage something like sandy hook to convince ppl that guns need to be banned? Absolutely. Would it convince ppl? If it doesnt then they cant change shit. In sandys hooks case whether real or not it didnt convince ppl but the government and the media sure tryed to use it for that purpose.

t. shill nigger

Wrong. Federal level nothing changed but CT went from pro gun to anti gun in about 2 Days. It was the state that needed to fall to close New England off from pro guns.