It takes at least a full minute for an adult male to die

What do you think about during that minute once your head has been cut off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rSrIkUXwsNk
youtube.com/watch?v=bzJDimvPW1Y
uanews.arizona.edu/story/ua-researchers-create-robot-driven-by-moth-s-brain
youtu.be/V7lMGaBN3Zk
guillotine.dk/Pages/30sek.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw getting the royal treatment

celebrities and stuff

"In about a minute, I'll find out if the after life exists or if it's just a conspiracy theory."

>I wish I was at home playing video games
>people are loud too
>my feet hurt

Probably this.

prolly about how my head just got cut off

Jesus.

>It takes at least a full minute for an adult male to die

My neck hurts.

this

it takes at least 1 minute for an average adult male to die, this is common knowledge you mongoloids

this

I imagine having every single nerve sliced off would put your brain in a state of shock. Most likely wouldn't be conscious during that minute.

Hahaha drumpf btfo?

Thank you Doctor. Please tell me more about your experience and knowledge in the medical field.

>full minute
bullshit.
Most I have ever read concerning beheadings was eye blinking for 18-20 seconds. It's pretty much impossible for the brain to remain conscious longer than that as it's not receiving any oxygen.
You can confirm and demonstrate this with a fun at home experiment, tie a noose and tie it to a doorknob or other solid surface. place your head inside the noose and lower yourself until you begin to get light headed. Count how long you can last before falling asleep and post the results here for funsies!

roll

ouch

Probably nothing cause the force and trauma would knock you out or scramble your senses

nice

checked

youtu.be/rSrIkUXwsNk

You're not conscious during that minute. If you're hit on the head/ back strong enough you become unconscious. Why should you stay conscious once your head is chopped off?
Kys, preferrably by chopping your head off so you'll know I was right.

8==D

Rolling

Rollin for Khazar milkers

>What do you think about during that minute once your head has been cut off?

WHAT THE FUCK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK WHAT THE FUCK I CANT BELIEVE THAT SHIT

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

We'll have lots of niggers to ask during the day of the rope.

I lasted 42 seconds

LETS GOOO

fuck off

Make eye contact with as many people as possible.

>hurr durr common knowledge retard
Based on sweet fuck all

Jeez Louise either we're really lucky or she kikes really are sluts

I'd be trying to stick out tongue out as hard as I could desu

Less gettit skreee

Sweet, I get to join the headless hunt

Yo on a side note anyone got any kind of info or sauce on this semen demon

WARNING
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
Slide threads are created by shills
Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
Do not reply to shills
Do not bump slide threads
Sage and ignore

MORE IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPENING

it takes at least a minute, stop memeing you turd

Owwww

rawl

>Samefagging

Cringe

Presuming you're talking about death by guillotine, I'm pretty sure I would be in shock.

>oh fuck I should have pooped.
>also fuck the proletariat.
Good enough for you, gov?

Found her Jessica Davies if anyone was wondering

OH SHIT I mean this must be bullshit but it's still incredible.

Well, without any blood flow. Nothing. Just think of it like an immediate choker hold, where the carotids are involved. You pass out completely and cannot remember anything. So no thought.

I imagine I would be pretty upset

Leaves me just enough time for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzJDimvPW1Y

Nobody gives a shit about your thread UR A GAY

MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING DOWN ON ME IMPERIAL, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?!

rip this thread

>takes a minute
>stop memeing
Bullshit and never

i thought it took an average of 86 years.

I'm not sure about the life support system they had if it's real. But getting certain parts of animals to act like normal after being removed is a real thing. You can chop the head off a chicken in a certain way and the body will live for a day or two. It'll walk around and act like it's pecking. Typically the less intelligent the animals, the more they act like normal without the head.

Dealing with the brains is obviously more complex but there has been some progress. I think this kind of stuff is not made very public. It depresses a lot of people if you tell them we are basically meat puppets.

uanews.arizona.edu/story/ua-researchers-create-robot-driven-by-moth-s-brain

youtu.be/V7lMGaBN3Zk

Help I cant untie myaelf

This.

Pl

pic related

I feel 180 pounds lighter...

roll

The sheer shock alone of severing your spinal cord and medulla would be enough to knock you out. My guess is that's why you don't often see freshly severed heads trying to talk (but failing because no vocal cords or lungs)

Sleepy time

got any more?

just one

Racist crackers need to die!

simply not true -- it takes at least 60 seconds

PENIS

Roll for Shapiro
Sage for shit thread

49””

To die. I mean to render you unconscious, making your final moments not really able to transmit beyond your soon-to-be-mortem-ized mortal coil.
Sure, you are technically alive for a minute. Your brain would still be functional for seven-ish minutes before permanent brain damage takes place, but what good is it if you aren't conscious?

pls

Rollin

Anybody hear anything about that crazy Russian doctor who wanted to do the worlds first human head transplant?

ewwrfsdasd

HELLO GLOW IN THE DARKS

FEW TIMES I'VE BEEN AROUND THAT TRACK SO IT'S NOT JUST GONNA HAPPEN LIKE THAT CAUSE I AIN'T NO HOLLABACK GIIIIIIIRRLL AIN'T NO HOLLABACK GIIIIIIRRLL

i dont even know what kind of reaction that is

rolled

I would immagine the brain goes into overload trying to establish a connection with the rest of the nervous systems/body as well as oxygen and temp tegulation thus leaving very little of any funtion to process the hoast conscious in form of thought! If I could chose to die lucid I would remind my self o ce more not to fuck up again and avoidd going to the light this time!

rolling

yo hol up

Freaking amazing

Rollllll

this

it may take a minute to die but are you conscious?

1 is actually the best for big

Guessing that the brain registers nothing more than a brief sensation of tumbling or falling followed by swift unconsciousness.
It's either that or

>full minute to die
you're unconscious in seconds and that instant of consciousness you had was filled with the sensory overload of the cutting and falling into the basket.

You think about why you're such a worthless human trash.

4-10 seconds only, depending on oxygen level and blood drainage.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

here we go

The absolute state of this board.

What is google?
guillotine.dk/Pages/30sek.html

the video is fake, the rest of the dog's body is hidden under a hidden hatch, you can see the head move in ways only possible with access to a larger muscle grouping

the experiment was real though, whether it was truly successful is up for debate but the documentation they provided says it was to an extent