Overlord Movie incoming. Tanya's cake for Ainz

Movie out in the next few weeks.

So anyone heading to Japan soon to catch it in cinemas there?

No because I'm not a weeb.

Overlord is shit.

Kill yourselves.

Isn't it Febuary 25? How long will I ahve to wait for subs? Why do you faggots watch stuff that you ca't understand and then talk about it? I'll miss all the discussion about it waiting for subs.

Youlll need to wait until the bluray is out. So 3 months

>movie comes out
>it's fucking lizardmen

WHAT THE FUCK

I wouldn't even mind if that meant S2 never will skip it and motherfucking Climb

It was already confirmed to be a recap of volume 1 and 2

>1 and 2
Literally fucking why though
Why not Volume 3 but actually not rushed this time around
What the literal fuck

Ainz Ooal Gown invades the Empire YS OL crossover when

Maybe to hype up a season 2 or to remake the shitty 3D animations they had in season 1. I don't know much about the anime industry so please tell me this user is lying to me. Please tell me I won't have to wait 3 more months for english subs

You might get shitty 480p camrips in like a week
Kimi no nawa got it that fast

If you're in luck the bd release is 3 months after movie launch and at worst 6+. Kizu1 was latter, 2nd former.

How do animes get subs and uploaded in literal days after release but not weeb films? It takes a few days for torrents to show up with western films

Because nobody wants to watch screeners or camrips hence the wait for actual disc release before subs.

At least I don't have to worry about spoilers. I thought the wait was over. Fuck me here comes another 6 months

>traveling to watch a movie you wont understand for a 6/10 series
autism

Hah! Clementine is alive after all...i knew it!

The early attendees for the 1st movie will get a 70 page (8 full color pages) Pleiades novel.
They're adding more screens too.
2nd movie extra not announced yet, the BD will have more stuff too no wonder vol 12 is until august.

It's not, they said it's a vol 1-3 recap so vol 3 might just be thrown in and not get its own movie.
Will have to wait till it airs to see if they will include it or not.

> 70 page
do want

That is nazi loli from Where does it say this?

You didnt get the joke...no problem.

Sorry user

translation when?

>that yuri picture
holy shit, so-bin is really one of my favorite artist

When I get something to work with.

6 months after release so around july/august

Pls, someone rip those pics!

Will Yuri ever realize her dream of becoming an elementary school teacher?

So have we learned more about the movie? Is it just The Anime mashed together or what?

Read the novels and you will.

Fucking want

Can someone tell me the link between YS and OL.?

No idea. They have unique art styles though.

Should I watch whatever show the loli girl is from? I don't like moe shit so I ignored it mostly

Authors are friends, like how the konosuba and re:zero authoers are friends.

Youjo Senki, it's not moe so you might like it.

Studio NUT and madhouse shilling each other's series.

Were they? I think so-bin just drew a promotional art and now the YS artist is doing one as thanks.

I'll look it up after all the episodes release. airing anime is usually hard to find good quality english subs without having to stream it. When it's all released I'll download the season

what if clementine is revived as a loli?

Less Clem to hug

I read up until no more translations at the time, so when Ainz fucked up everyone's armies with this monster bombs.

Anything translated after that?

"HorribleSubs" seem ok to me, but I'm not a native speaker so minor mistakes might escape me.
If you mean video quality, torrent if from nyaa.eu or HS site.

>nyaa.eu
I can't believe there's a weeb torrent site.

Yes