youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

muh based black woman

That's nasty

disgusting ape

What a beautiful culture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgYJ3bqSkN8

No, it's been too late for 100 years.

America was supposed to be Europe with a clean slate, taking all the best ideas and technologies and implementing them in a landscape with only a few bison and indian tribes in the way. But the Wars fucked everything up and we ended up stuck with the hegemony, which bled the frontier, self-reliant and self improving spirit and turned us into mongrelized attack dogs, charging around the world, saving people from things we can't define for no higher end than realizing our guiding principles don't work outside our own borders.

By the time this is all over, we'll be too infested with collectivist, relativist foreigners and intellectual degenerates to regain any of what made us worthwhile in the first place.

The last real American decade was the 1890s. Everything else has been the entire American plowshare being hammered into a big brown hegemonic sword.

Aspects. Parts. Possibly regions. The totality? No.

Is it time for a Nigger Hate Thread?

And the only faggots who will stand up to the collectivists are "individualists" who refuse to stand together to fight the hordes of collectivists attacking them. Fucking niggers.

What are you talking about paco? I live in California in a city called Los Banos and the neighborhoods look exactly like the white neighborhoods you see in the movies. Im a white Hispanic so WTF are you talking about?

Very well said.

Did you see my post? Or are you just going to pretend it dosent exist?

America turned away from God, so no only the remnant is worth saving.

>Los Banos
>White

That's one of the biggest spic shitholes in the state what the fuck are you talking about? Los Banos fucking sucks. Every piece of shit ghetto Cholo in the Bay Area who has been priced out of living goes to places like Los Banos to live.

Replies to a macro examination of what happened to this country -even attempting to refute it- by saying look how clean my neighborhood is? Oh, and YOU'RE Paco, fucking Pedro.

Is the joke here that Los Banos means The Toilets or did my six months of spanish steer me wrong.

Lol!

You dont know what your talking about i promise you, you have no fucking clue!

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=sDmmcv0lvbY

At this point, I'm just waiting for the shooting to start.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAF5Pkc_yLk

Yes it most certainly is. If America falls, the rest of the world falls shortly after. China would swoop in and enslave the 3rd worlders and that would be the end of it.

>and that would be the end of it

I hope China takes the baton soon. The rest of the world can get fucked. America shouldn't play the messiah figure, that White Man's Burden shit killed Britain and we should have known better. Shit, the end of the 19th century was full of art and literature about how empire is shit and we should leave the rest of the world alone.

American exceptionalism isn't supposed to be about trucking around putting mcdonalds everywhere, it's supposed to be about demonstrating basic humanist democratic ideals in our own country so other countries can see what works and emulate it if they want.

I just worry that by the time China gets around to running the world, America will be long dead and we'll just be another apartheid state waiting to collapse under a shattered demos.

im so sick of this hoop de doop nigger shit

I just realized that I've been here for so long that seeing a woman defecating in public like this has absolutely no effect on me anymore. At all.

That's not Rhodesia brub.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Addio

its literally what it means. and its a shithole in the middle of a big ass field in between basically bakersfield and the bay area. filthy dumb beaner scum everywhere. count on getting raped and murdered there if you stop on a trip or to get gas station food. they WILL be there.
>webm related, its a beaner from los banos on a trip to tooth paste.

it will be burb

I look at the modern world as dead now. Not nature, but modernity. There are interesting and good things happening, but they are a modicum and literally all of it is out of my control. Even politics. Just a waste.

Do any of you bros step back and ask "what is worth saving in this place?" I think determining what's within your potential reach to rescue is the first step in taking on that hero archetype and traditional psychology that men like Evola championed, and Peterson champions now.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zjl-5Kjiqg
There aren't enough layers of kevlar in the world that would make me feel safe on these streets

YES NOW DO YOUR PART.
FUCK SLIDE THREADS

VOTER FRAUD !!!!

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

It's too late. It is not worth the effort.

>I think that's illegal
>Lol but that's alright
I'm so glad circumstances kept me from fighting for this country in camel fucker country. I wanted to go, but seeing this, I'm glad I didn't.