What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

literally fuck everyone up

Making the world eternal.
Also, building a harem cute girls and boys.

prime teen pussy for all eternity

I wonder how many pianos Miki had to burn because of his sister fucking on top of them? We all agree Juri is best Utena right?

I never got the whole eternity part.

What do you not get?

The whole eternity part.

This.

>not picking show namesake

Its to be stuck in adolescence, basically to be the guy in his 40s who has not change after school but instead of being old he would still have his hot bod

Crushing puss with no virgins.

I had a hate boner for Kozue Kaoru

Time doesn't pass Ohtori, hence why Tokiko aged after she left.

Akio wants make time stand still in the rest of the world too, so he can play the role of prince forever no matter where he goes. Basically, he wants to turn the entire world into personal his safe space.

He's more or less literally an incarnation of being unable to let go of your past and move on to the next phase of life.

I still don't know

Haven't seen the movie yet, is it a recap or sequel? Season 2 > 3 > 1

So is it both of these?

I find time not passing in Ohtori pretty crazy for something that was barely hinted at.

> Season 2 > 3 > 1
What did he mean by this?

Neither.

The movie is a separate continuity and it's own thing.

The biggest differences in the movie are that Utena stays with Touga after he finds her in the coffin and that Akio is dead.

The show is clearly three seasons, watch more anime.

1. Get all the power
2. Fuck all the bitches
4. ETERNITY!

Cours are not the same thing as seasons.

Thanks!

Step 3. Dispatch underpants gnomes

Enlighten me.

Also movie Akio is shit.

Would you say that you can watch the movie without the series?

In American television a season is a 26ish episode block of episodes withing a greater series (the entire product of a show.) New seasons pretty much always run in the fall to correspond with Nielson sweeps. In Japanese television a season is literally just the season a show is airing.

Cours are three month periods of production time consisting of up to 13 episodes. Utena is a 3 cour series from the spring 1997 season.

Definitely not.

It expects you to have watched the series beforehand.

Anime of the life.

Not to whom your replied though, but I was until now under the impression cours were just elongations of series. For example Shingeki no Kyojin had the first season, (~24) episodes, divided in 2 cours, but the actual second season is coming later.

Akio is pretty sexy with his hair down.

bombing the tokyo subway
oh wait

Sanetoshi was lame

to nail a 14 year old pink-haired girl

>he succeeded

he nailed everyone.

First sentence is not even correct, how can you expect me to take a country using Fahrenheit and Feet as measurements seriously to begin with?

While it is different for a show adapted and different for shows in general, 4 seasons a year, 13 weeks is simply what anime fall into. Not to mention Utena's course taking up exactly 13 episodes to begin with.

Nanami is the best girl and the best person in the show is Ruka. Everyone else is just complete trash.

>course
Cours.

The plural of cour.

Autocorrect

I think you should reconsider and add Miki and Chu-chu to the list of non-degenerates.