Is taking care of Elders and Disabled a waste of Money?

(Pic Related) They can't contribute to society. They rely on tax money. I think we should kill them.
This is Satoshi Uematsu. He killed 19 disabled people. He said killing them would benefit global economy and prevent WWIII.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it is not a waste of money to take care of those who took care of us! However I belive it should be legal to end the life if o a person choses to do so old age can be a very dificult time for some! But for those that chose to let it run its course all support needs to be secured!

you would not have a job.

Never. The dumbest WHITE retard or WHITE elder has more respect from me, then the smartest nigger, muslim or jew. We have to prevent more retards born, but if they are born, we protect the weak of OUR OWN KIND. Fuck niggers.

Of course it's a waste of money. In many cases, these elderly people can hardly be counted as "people," their brains and bodies hardly function. They're the biggest waste of resources in the world, and they have nothing to offer in the future. The only argument would be being rewarded for previous contributions earlier in their life, but even that doesn't exactly fly with me. The only reason they're not gassed is because people couldn't bear seeing it happen to their relatives in particular.

FUCK SLIDE THREADS

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

>Be American
>Let retards breed
>Wonder why sperm count is going down and autism is rising

Elders deserve care provided they have been productive people when they were younger, same with people who are disabled through work injuries and similar.

People who are born disabled or disable themselves through substance abuse or poor decisions are a waste of resources.

I agree with you, but I still think we have to take care of them. You think when niggers run free that they or the liberals will take care of the elderly and actual downtrodden??? No, liberals only care about the larger groups, they hate the fact that whites make people healthy or make them strive towards normal behaviour.

Why are you so excited?!

Take care of them, but not in an expensive way. They may commit suicide if they choose. And no we won't pay doctors to help them. The absolute state of Christendom? Why not go be with Jesus, you will have more fun and we will see you soon? If we manage to get some freedom from (sorry guys it is) Jews, once to boomers die, I think we'll be okay, millennials will kill themselves.

A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members.

By that logic, Germany is great because they took great care of muslim refugees

Is this an abortion comment?

Elders no, disabled yes. If someone spent his entire life contributing to society then he should be taken care of in his final years. But the disabled contribute nothing and are a net drain on society.

Refugees aren't members of the German nation, retard. That used to mean something at one point.

Sure

god damn why cant we get more mass murderers like this?

Do (you) think we the people should pay billions for a geriatric to have a few months or a year left to live in a nursing home? Can't swallow, and rationalize? Just waiting to die from pneumonia?

Yes, we should kill them or at least stop social security after a certain point. Boomers and their stupid, completely avoidable diseases brought on by a life of gluttony, apathy and lack of willpower are an enormous drain on social security and these disgusting dregs still have the audacity to ask for more every election. Fat people and the mentally disabled without question should be killed or at least taxed. Pic related.

t. Boomer on vacation

I think this thread is going to be pretty interesting because I started working at a foster care for children and young adults with severe mental disabilities a few months ago. We've got capacity for 24 children and our funds are 30.000€ a month per Child (which goes into wages, pocket money, trips, maintenance, bills, anything really). We get those funds through donations and tax bux. It made me rethink anarchism, because some of these children are so underdeveloped, they can't possibly ever work in a productive work environment. But I've met these childrens parents and have read about these disabilities. Anyone could have a severely autistic child or a daughter with rett syndrome. Or a child who lost many brain functions due to years of unnoticed epilepsy.
Is using the RNG of life as a filter for humanity really a thing we should do?

Of course not. But when a person is at the very end of a long life, to have the tax payers pay for surgeries and care for failing organs, limbs, throats and minds that are just old, and naturally done with life, to spend billions and billions to give them extra days or years is not responsible. Caring for mentally disabled youth is admirable. (They should be sterilized, but still cared for.). The issue is when old people won't die gracefully and their children and too much of a pussy to say goodbye. When the West lost Christianity, it gained a crippling fear of death, which is expensive and provides for parasitic Heath care facilities to raid the nations treasury. (Or is less fortunate countries like the U.K., or Canada that have single payer healthcare, they is less resources for people in the prime of their life.)

If a disability is genetic you should only support or take care of them if

A. they agree to sterilization
B. They support our party(s) or movement(s)

They can even be a mouth piece for our eugenics program. They can serve in STEM positions if their disability physically disables them.

As for the elderly, we should only support them or aid them if their politics and beliefs align with our party(s) or movement(s), besides that they can go to hell, they're useless.

Kill them? No. Just let them die.
As for those worth keeping, let it be judged by the individual who will be caring for them, not the government.