You won this round, Sup Forums

Former YDSA/Bernie leftist going through existential crisis.

I've spent the last couple months watching "alt-right" videos, doing research, and using this thing called "common sense".

Scary times ahead, indeed. The population has been dumbed down to the lowest common denominator, myself beings included. I willfully chose ignorance in the face of facts, in order to "stand up" for minority groups, who then turned on our faculty adviser for not knowing that that the A in LGBTQIA+ stood for asexual and not ally.

The retards are taking power with pseudo-intellectualism and the ability to dox anyone who doesn't meet their insane standards of "tolerance". They loved to quote "You can't allow a society to tolerate intolerance".

I still hold some leftist values, but now I see what the big deal is about. While YDSA is pretty harmless right now (the most organizing we did was a recycling day and tail light repair drive), I can easily see even more radical antifa ideology spreading from California and Canada into mainstream American culture. They are retarded and will believe anyone with a sad story, despite no evidence whatsoever, all in the self-righteous name of not victim shaming. And they trust any "reputable source" that shoves fake news garbage up their ass, which is then puked out of their oral cavities in the form of "SKKKKRRREEETCCCCHHH".

Expect all cis-gendered white men to be thrown from power. That's the only end goal for 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha suck shit fag, you must have no friends now

Step 1 to unfucking yourself: Don't self-apply political labels.

When you do this, consciously or not, you are relinquishing your own ideas and thought processes to conform to another's.

Read Shadow Men by Anthony Napoleon. Then you will have truly evolved in understanding.

Same here I used to be a huge Bernie supporter but this board, man...they just hit me with undeniable truth after undeniable truth and I can't deny it anymore. I've renounced my former liberal ways and embraced the new enlightened right wing ideology. They won me over with brilliance.

this 100%

Welcome to reality, user. Your story is the real story of 2017. We are going to win the culture war... or be exterminated trying.

> "You can't allow a society to tolerate intolerance"

But they tolerate Islam, the most intolerant of all belief systems

We're not even right wing.

EXCUSE ME? ARE YOU A KIKE? YES, YES YOU ARE.

Yeah you're right, we're even better than that. Heh!

>I willfully chose ignorance in the face of facts, in order to "stand up" for minority groups, who then turned on our faculty adviser for not knowing that that the A in LGBTQIA+ stood for asexual and not ally.

wait til you guys reach SJW difficulty level: Canadian

Wow, you're right. That's deep. See, this is what I mean! EVERY TIME I post here I learn something new. Before it was just blind liberal "HOB GOB GOB GOB BLUH BLUH BLUH FOO FOO", but now it's like...stars, man. Stars and rivers and seas.

Oh and killing niggers and fucking kikes. That too.

>
The retards are taking power with pseudo-intellectualism and the ability to dox anyone who doesn't meet their insane standards of "tolerance". They loved to quote "You can't allow a society to tolerate intolerance".

Anyways, since you came here with an open mind, here is a redpill from good ole Uncle Ted who described what you witnessed.

Welcome aboard. Please enjoy your free copy of mein kampf and free tiki torch

One does not simply walk away from Sup Forums unscaved.

You'll find plenty of people who have been liberal then became conservative. You won't find conservatives becoming liberal though. Not in real life anyway.

This.

99% of us here don't identify with the so called "alt right" either.
Sup Forumsacks call them out on the harmful shit they do and support them on the constructive stuff.

For example being pro-Constitution is a common value shared with them because the American constitution created a truly free society that is now being endangered by their own bureaucrats and state services who'd rather live in a totalitarian shithole than loose their own job.
The deep state is every free people's enemy.

Just remember that the WTO protests and occupy were all organized by white males. I started questioning leftism after occupy when women kept complaining that there were not enough minorities and women at the face of the movement. Some dudes cucked out for them but it really pissed a lot of us who were at the protest off. Then i learned about intersectionality and realized the left was becoming retarded. Then i came to Sup Forums in late 2012

When i first came here Sup Forums was way different and a little more leftist than it is today but still quite right winged. People here were anti corporation, pro social liberty and most importantly they didn't put minorities on a pedestal for no reason. Before i knew it i was campaigning for Ron Paul and became a libertarian.

Food for thought: IF you have to "tolerate" something, doesn't that imply a problem exists? In a functioning society tolerance wouldn't be a thing. There would be nothing to tolerate because there aren't problems.

former Bernie bro too
I'm still not big on Trump but being LGBT and being anti Muslim migrant, I find more in common with pol than reddit

Discrimination should be institutional but the things discriminated against should be voted upon.

>promiscuous behaviour
>regular crime
>being a whining bitch
>being a single parent
>being unemployed

These are all things we should discriminate against.

How the fuck has Biden survived metoo

They really really want him to run in 2020.

t. knower

Money, influence, friends in high places, and threats on the lives of their families.

and this, it's looking pretty good that either him or Z U C C will be the front-runners

Population has been infantilised, that is not exactly "dumbing down". Dumbing down is the next step. Trough browning.

> They loved to quote
> I still hold some leftist values
They would love anything to justify their action.
Same with values meme. Values are there to justify their actions. Science is there to justify their actions. With "muh rock in space" translating as: white people should abandon morals, give up any wealth and die.

Do not look on justification. Look at and know them by their fruit. What have they done to people in colonies. They still hold on to the liquid assets. But are not responsible for developing anything for locals. That constitutes in famines, pandemics, destruction of any infrastructure, extremely low quality of life. Today they are up to ban mineral resources, so 3rd world would not ever go trough industrial era and land in postindustrial society.

The world in ~20 years would be divided forever on stagnating, but relatively prosperous 1st world and the ISIS or the forever impoverished, sick and backwards 3rd world. All because elites fear the competition.

> how and why pol breaks people
Read this

>You can't allow a society to tolerate intolerance

So.... they're being intolerant of intolerance...

lol they sound retarded

would make good clowns though

They think they'll be able to push an old white man with how rabid they've conditioned their base?

Ain't happening.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

...they want creepy biden to run in 2020?

holy fuck are they literally insane?

Take the red pill user, it's your only hope.
youtu.be/MCNHaLziBQw

There's still two factions in the democrat party; establishment and bernie wing.

bernie will get blown the fuck out if he's still alive by then.

Obama wing wants either Biden or Kamala Harris, they're generally fine with either whoever the voters mostly choose. Harris is a female nig, biden should do way better in states like Ohio, PA, WI, MI that hillary lost

Nice made up story. The only way this could have happened is due to an psychotic break from misfortune or the stress of life. Taking on this paranoid view of life is only going to further isolate you from society, clinging to fantasies of ethnic righteousness and conspiracies in which everyone seems to be trying to get along, to your detriment. Sad

I really hope it gets better for you guys.

>still holds leftist views

We've all been there, that will change

Welcome to the club, brother

I've been in a similar position. As soon as the left abandoned freedom of thought and speech, I've found myself creeping to the right. Reading George Orwell was another massive redpill. A man who was left-wing but against the totalitarian left, which is what the left represents today. Now I've started to see the truth in anything, the way we are dumbed down and controlled through ideology.

>bernie will get blown the fuck out if he's still alive by then.

Bernie wing are the only people on the floor. Hillary wing is mostly just cat ladies stuck inside, and people on stipend for the agenda. The bernie ones are the only players the DNC has tapped that actually believe in their platform.

Bernie wing WILL sabotage "muh evil white patriarchy" (I know this sounds ironic, but it is reality). Especially after how he was done before.

I'm surprised they didn't tie him up as a loose end already. Only optics that are good for them is if he dies at the start of next cycle.

Ah, I wish my life was a made up story. Have fun with your government-mandated pronouns, reality is already manifesting in North America.

How are you people so bad at gaslighting?

Honestly.

College Dems has folded at my public, state-funded, 40,000+ student school. They couldn't find 5 people to run it. YDSA had a plan to show up to elections and take over, for shits and giggles and #solidarity.

Ding don, establishment is dead.

Girls refer to Biden as "daddy". That's why.

Welcome to hell. I've been on Sup Forums since the Habbo raids and yet after Moot's censoring of Gamergate in 2014 I still refused to go to this board for answers, so convinced that its views were too extreme for me based on third hand evidence. By the time Brexit and the establishment attempt to stop it rolled around I was a broken man. Sup Forums quickly became a haven and then hardened me politically from being a cuckservative to 'far right'. Before long I expect I'll be full 1488 and there'll be nothing to stop the slide. This place is more effective at brainwashing than the EU academy in Brussels because the truth is insidious.

We need a new machine, friend.

Sup Forums is the machine.

I refuse to believe anyone would upload something that would put your own movement in such a humiliating light

dude you dont understand what an anonymous board does, your trusted CNN censor isnt here to guide your thinking.
And the group pressure that keeps you in line is also gone, an anonymous board is the best place to see thinks without outside factors, pulling your mind in different directions.

>who then turned on our faculty adviser for not knowing that that the A in LGBTQIA+ stood for asexual and not ally.

Fucking absolute lmao.