Why aren't you cannablizing Sup Forums?

(Pic related) Human meat has high protein. I cannot see anything wrong with it. Animals eat other animals. So why cant we?
This is Issei Sagawa. He cannibalized a Dutch woman. He stayed in the mental hospital for 2 years and remained free.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa#Post-release

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM
youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1088292/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Animals-abused-illegal-slaughterhouse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga this nip is creepy.
he is now impotent and expressed cannibalistic tendencies.

Absolutely motherfucking this. I could be wrong, but I think in his interview he either fantasized about fucking or murdering his own mother. Maybe both, maybe neither. I can't remember.
Just look up his art, it's the definition of creepy.

somebody make his penis work before he eats waifus

Protip: anyone who tries convincing you to commit acts of violence is a Federal Agent, or pushing a narrative.

It's just a bait thread dude obviously this is a crime against nature.

>He cannibalized a Dutch woman
based nip

actually he followed a nip woman first, went to her house, creep up to her bed and bite her ass.
but nips didnt have laws about cannibalism and he had good lawyers, so the mofo didnt go to jail.

then the fucker flew to france and cannibalized the dutchie grill :(

he said the dutchie grill was kind to him :(

You can eat our women but stay away from our dykes

kikes before dykes

PROXYFAG SLIDE THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM

There is something called prions, or infectious proteins. these pathogenic agents can cause diseases, particularly diseases of the nervous system. these proteins have an abnormal shape and they propagate by adhering to normal functional proteins and distort their 3D shape, becoming a prion.
Prion infection can come about by consuming human flesh. One of the diseases caused by prion infection is jakob creutzfeld disease.
The other, is kuru. The latter was common amongst some tribes in papua new guinea, where cannibalism was practiced. they would eat the corpse of someone who passed away.
One of the symptoms of Kuru is trembling in the limbs. another is uncontrollable laughter. that is because the prions have damaged the nerves responsible for control of the body's motor functions. Eventually, the person will die.
That is why cannibalism is a big fat taboo.
The other taboo being wendigoism.
In that the person will start killing humans just so they can eat meat. That was the case of an Irish convict who was sent to Tasmania in Australia named Alexander Pearce. he had escaped with a fellow convict. When they captred him, they found in his pockets the flesh of said convict.

We should distribute copies of his book to Venezuela.

Kind of amazing that they manage to filet the fish without killing it.
Fucked up but still amazing.

What the actual fuck. Why don't japs imprison people like this

You should not encourage cannibalism.
That is one way how serial killers are born.
Andrei Chikatilo anyone?

BEcause japs love creepy and weird and since theres no laws about cannibalism in nippon he had an easy deal.
youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE
vice interviewedh im once, creepiest fucker ive ever met.

idk maybe they didnt foresee a cunt would just bite people asses off.
but after his case they probably made one.
or maybe theyre too hypocritical and assume that making a law punishing cannibalism is equivalent to saying theyre cannibals.
people are strange

Yah, blow torching living animals is a pretty neat trick.

i watched the same thing german bro.
however.. armin meiwes is a kraut so..
dont eat me

t. brainlet

Not what I meant. The skill behind the preparation of the fish is insane. not that its not fucked up and not that china doesnt need to be carpet combed by the rest of the world. Its still an amazing skill.
Im a chef so i get amazed by shit like that, would never eat it and probably slap chinks around doing it but eh. What can you do, ever seen what they do with cows and calves in slaughterhouses in the US and Europe? Its on par if not worse. So dont eat that much meat like once or twice a week and only buy meat from happy animals.

Somewhere in some Bundespolizei room theres the hours of tape Meiwes recorded.
like at least 7 hours of him talking to the "victim" drugging the victim, trying to feed the victim his own dick etc.

Must be some creepy ass shit.

>buy meat from happy animals
pls explain this
i saw one video where pigs in a slaughterhouse get an electric shock and die within seconds, so i think they dont suffer too long before theyre butchered

>trying to feed the victim his own dick etc.
that's a new way to give someone a blowjob

Well first of all that shock is to stun them it doesnt kill them they get their throat cut and bleed out in about 1-2 min.
Thing is slaughterhouses dont give a shit and just half ass stun them. slit the throat and hang them up its not uncommon that the animal wakes up and struggles on the hook until it dies.
And they kick and punch and abuse calves and baby piggies when they dont understand where to go etc. like not a smack on the butt but hard kick to the head with boots and shit.
Often these animals grow up in a shitty farm with 1 hour of daylight and not much else but standing around in the half dark. they get driven around in cramped trucks without water or food for days. Its not uncommon for pigs to attack each other or gnaw off each others tails in stress. Etc pp. industrialized slaughter is one of the worst things we humans came up with.

What i mean with happy animals is buy from a decent farmer or a really good butcher who knows his farmers and slaughterhouses etc.
No supermarket meat and shit like that, that stuff is ridden with antiobiotics and all other kind of synthetic shit they give the animals to grow faster and fatter.
theres literaly not much unhealthier things than eating a lot of crap meat.
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1088292/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Animals-abused-illegal-slaughterhouse.html
this kind of shit.
Also happy animals taste better and have much better meat anyways.

now im very sad. i used to think the electric shock was enough to kill them.

No, its basically a big ass stun gun.
But Corporations dont want you to see where they cut the cost to make the meat so inexpensive.
Theres a reason meat used to be a rich mans food and mostp oor folk only ate intestines and "nasty" bits while the rich got the filet and shit.
Properly raised and slaughtered meati s really expensive and cows dont grow that fast if they are raised naturally.
But the meat will be more tender, better marbling and a lot better tasting.i buy beef every 3 months from this program. Its a grass fed cow who only gets inside in winter, the rest of its 2-3 years on earth its roaming freely on the farmers land.
People make a call and they what parts they want from the cow and once every part is sold the cow is slaughtered and send out or picked up. best way imo. I always buy a shitload of "trash" cuts and freeze them.