youtube.com/watch?v=Ib-D96XmZMU
youtube.com/watch?v=_DYnSW9cirM
youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU
youtube.com/watch?v=xRchhRkJUc4
youtube.com/watch?v=txzJF762baE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9N3ABLdbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes.

Are they aware of it? Can it be isolated genetically?

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.

You're making it seem like a demon is worse than a jew

CHECKED AND FUCKING KEKD. Holy shit.

Is a Jew an evolved demon?

Yes.

vimeo.com/232852380

great post my man

can you summarize this video, who will this RNA interference crop be targetting?

Yes. Their destructiveness and ignobility can only be accounted for by reference to the supernatural.

Evil materialized in human form, absolutely.

they wish

What about half-Jews?

thankyou for asking!

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/12/asia/china-xinjiang-dna/index.html

Half demon half human

>Are Jews Demons?

Jews are the Devil.

Which side wins? Is it a constant struggle?

A constant struggle, but once the human masters his Jew powers he can use it to battle the Jew. Otherwise he could take the easy route and just compromise and subvert for the Jews

demon worship. invoking "possession" on their minions, for access to dark kike magic. evil sciences of social engineering. they are infiltrators, always have been. their media mind control is a long practiced science to them. it takes worse forms with MK n the like. they lure many goyim to the dark side through organizations of access and privilege ultimately leading to blackmail. meme magic is our answer to this. we learned from watching you kike. the magic has always been real.

Jesus is a Jew. Is he a Devil?

Yes

>vimeo.com/232852380
depressing

This has always intrigued me.
When the devil comes, he's taking his throan in jerusalem's rebuilt temple. He acts like a godly figure at first while Jews swarm around him and fight for him as his army.

The Bible says Jesus will never touch this earth again and he will destroy the earth with everyone, including Satan, on it that does not accept Jesus and see him as Lord.
Jews were used as tools to destroy Jesus to prepare him for his acension while doing so, providing the means of proving that He is the true Messiah to his newfound church of Christianity. Are Jews the tool for God, as they are and were never truly Chosen, merely the vessel to bring Jesus and God's true followers into Heaven? Obviously most if not all the early followers of Christ, were Jews but the ceased practicing th man-made laws after finding the true God and founding his Gospels

So why do many Zionist Christians believe Jews will convert to Christianity? Are they subconsciously trying to get them to believe in the devil's appearance ..as foretold that he would come onto earth first.

They're tribal enemies.

very well could be. this is one of those topics you write off early on into investigating this sort of thing, but you'll gradually begin to notice it keeps showing up again and again and again.

I genuinely believe there is something intangible, yet very much present , that manifests itself in humans as evil. sometime in the 1960s, we either unleashed it, or found a way to measure it, or something. if such a thing exists, Jews could very well be the vector. it would explain the behaviors, along with the whole Chosen People thing (assuming their God is this force)

Yes

they are the reason we are made isolated in this planet and not allowed to leave until finally solved

Kek and checked

>evil merchants at best...sips grange.

>88get
kek confirms. praise

>metime in the 1960s, we either unleashed it, or found a way to measure it, or something.

Literally the time the saints warn about the great apostasy, that's when novus ordo was signed.

I'm a biologist and that's a lot of hype.

You're conflating the Hebrews of antiquity with the "Jews" (Satanists) of today.

Checked. His spirit lives!

just exterminate them all, its the only way

Which were described as war like by aristotle if I recall.
You seem to imply that they were not worst back then.
Again the ameriburgler

I'm saying that there is a difference, and the Jews of today are not anything like those which are found in the Old Testament. The Jews of today are certainly worse.

>biologist

well I'm an artist and since we're both -ists our opinions are equal. call me when u a doctor.

there were never good jews. ye olde hebrews were a bunch of blood sucking kike ghouls not unlike they are today. rome documented as such and tried to rightfully exterminate them.

proof?

Daily reminder Paganism is older than Judaism.

youtube.com/watch?v=8jimFRnCKrk

look up blood libel, it goes back to rome. even cicero wrote about it too. these kikes you call 'satanists' are just worshiping yhwh like they always have, 'muh based jews' is a kike psyop.

They are the eternally scheming daemons of the chaos god Tzeentch and should be eradicated with a great and righteous fury.

>hebrew, possibly of roman descent, denies the teachings of the jewish priesthood and gets crucified for it
>ashenazi satanist scum

pick one

because paganism is just a label for 10000 different religions, most of whom are absolutely barbaric and include human sacrifices

they can be subversive when are allowed to be so and will be when they have no fear, but demons is a bit too far.
youtube.com/watch?v=PfoaLbbAix0
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
they even cry antisemite when one of theirs speaks out without thinking and go muh beebolz. mid easterners are cunts and that is about it.

This doesn't mean Paganism is any less real than Judaism and its offspring religions. Also Jews used to sacrifice baby's.

>used to

I believe they have different souls than the rest of us. They are more lowly evolved spiritually and are sent to this Earth to test us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib-D96XmZMU

youtube.com/watch?v=_DYnSW9cirM

White people could NEVER do thhis at churchh. because they are israels bitch. Thhats why all these cucks on thhiss site tat are proud to be white. are faggots. tey are proud to be slaves to jews and tey are proud that they can never speak up in public. Only online like the little bitchhes they are.

Meanwhile i and black people wil l gladly talk shhit about jews in real life. Maybe not in the work office by directly calling em jews. but i do call em bankers in thhe office, and as soon as i step outside and i see stupid shit i simply say outloud "what a bunc of jewish bullshit"

Checked and Keked. Very nice digits itt lads

you are literally our golems against white goys

No they’re Satan’s seed. Demonic but more than demons.

no
FUCK OFF

uuuh, roll ?

some of them are

well
if we were demons, do you honestly think we wouldn't have better things to do than shitpost here?

hell, im ok with a jew if he fights zion jews, but he has to be at the frontlines every transaction and movement of his has to be crystal clear transparent, though

>look like a duck
>walk like a duck
>sound like a duck

Blood Libel

youtube.com/watch?v=xRchhRkJUc4

Before mating with humans jews looked like this

>EU
classic

the nosferatu vampire was directly lifted from jewish features, this much im certain. could not remember where i read it though

NO.

they are mimics (of theocratic dictators). they can cause parasite paranoia (like the ants that get infected with fungus) which amounts to stockholm syndrome.

"demons" are just a hallucination. yes, there are extra living entities but they aren't what you think and calling them demons does nothing but expose your Christian impressions.

No

very relevent in the discussion

Jews are the Serpent Seed descended from Cain

youtube.com/watch?v=txzJF762baE

Genesis 3:15 "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

No, they are not. Rather, demon's are actually the disembodied spirits of Nephilim beings who were wiped out by the flood, save perhaps a few who managed to escape, as the Epic of Gilgamesh seems to suggest with its similar flood narrative, but a fundamentally different plot, characters, and themes.

Mythologies of the world, with the exception of Judeo-Christianity of course, are centered around worshipping these Nephilim and their fathers, the Archons of Gnosticism, the heavenly Annunaki of Sumeria and known the rebellious angels of Satan/Heyel and the Watchers led by Azazel. These Nephilim bloodlines continued today in the royal bloodlines of nations across the world, particularly Europe. Those who are "elect" are aware of this fact and labor through generations to maintain this bloodline.

Know this, as Yeshua HaMaschich was to come from the pure bloodline of Adam, David and Abraham so must antichrist come from the bloodline of the Nephilim until the time anointed by Yahweh and the man of lawlessness is allowed to be brought forward, as so the Word of Yah may be fulfilled in its entirety and to bring glory to Yah and to show all of creation that He is absolute.

Those of you who are children of Yah, keep an eye on the sign of the times, love your friends and your enemies in these trying times and be the example your heavenly father was in this world. We are not perfect, I am far from perfect as well and a sinner through and through. But we have been given a pardon for our transgressions, at the cost of atonement and love by Yeshua... How can you possibly turn down such a gesture?

The last shall be first, and the first shall be last says the Lord, No man will be remembered for his deeds and actions as history is merely a fleeting age, a time which shall be forgotten and those titans who committed the worst atrocities to be lionized by the human race, those amoral kings, emperors, generals, and conquerors will be brought low before those who were slaughtered.

As Yah will share his glory with those of his children who were slaughtered and they will be glorified forevermore while the accomplishments, achievements of Genghis Khan, Napoleon, and Caesar are utterly forgotten and only moments which bring us closer to Yah and His Kingdom will be remembered.

So do not hate those who work against you or those you think work against you. Do not hate your Father in Heaven does not hate, but pity them and pray that their souls might know the truth of Yeshua and his sacrifice on the cross.

Amen and may Yeshua and Yah bless you all abundantly and open your heart to Him.

Mmm blood matzo is delicious goy

Yes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9N3ABLdbY

>the unironically current state of lefty pol