Japan murdered hawaii. face it. history books have it wrong

Japan murdered hawaii. face it. history books have it wrong

japanese islands are way fucking bigger than hawaiian islands.... they can fucking murder a little pleb shit grouping like hawaii at will.

btw. americans surrendered ww2 to japan on an american vessel. YOU DON'T AGREE TO SURRENDER ON YOUR OWN VESSEL. NO MATTER FROM WHICH SIDE.

japan just sent decoy officers to the vessel while americans showed their own VIP's.

japan would have murdered american VIP's if their decoys were killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AxVXM2Lts4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japs did nothing wrong. I wish more Am*ricans died.

FUCK SLIDE THREADS

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

GET IT ON ALEX JONES

GET IT ON HANNITY

WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPREAD THIS!!

VOTER FRAUD !!!!!!

ELECTRONIC BALLETS? NO PROBLEM. ERASE THE EVIDENCE THE NEXT DAY

whatever. I'll try to make it happen

victory in europe and victory in japan

their was no victory in america.

EUROPE AND JAPAN GOT PEACE FROM THOSE VICTORIES. america got admittance into the next war. war is hell... not peace.

AMERICANS ARE IN HELL

FREEDOM FROM WAR???

ONLY FOR THE VICTORIOUS IN WAR. WHICH IS GERMANY AND JAPAN

BOTH OF WHICH HAVE NOT SEEN WAR SINCE AMERICA SNAKE OIL SURRENDERED IN 1945

GOOD GOING AMERICA. YOU LOST WELL. CALL IT VICTORY IN EUROPE AND VICTORY IN JAPAN

definitely NOT victory in america

america is my bitch

btw I'm half jap quarter welsh quarter german

FUCK ENGLAND FOR BEING ON WALES' UK CONTINENT AND FUCK FRANCE FOR RESIDING IN GERMANY'S FORMER PRUSSIAN TERRITORY

islands are not continents. japan knows this and therefore isn't asian. japan is japan. england is actually wales'. and france is germany's

FRANCE'S RECENT TERRORISM IS REAL. THEY WANTED TO SEND JUDAISM OUT OF GERMAN GROUPINGS DURING WWII TO UNCLAIMED ISRAEL AND OUT Of EUROPE.. SAME WITH ENGLAND.

germany meanwhile actually cared for jews during wwii. internment camps were actually safety camps while the war was happening

in 1948... 3 years after victory in europe happened and the supposed genocide of jews in europe.... israel was founded..

... that's god damned fucking impossible after suffereing a supposed genocide in germany...

german jews were just setup with their own homeland.... call it israel... in 1948. THREE years after the holocaust... and THREE years after victory in japan and europe(it's actually just germany who won in europe)

So the nukes were just political theater. GOT IT.

Not enough word salad to be a legit schizo, this feels more like trolling.

Shut the fuck up with your slide/spam thread
Listen to this dude

I actually am schizo-affective.. you really pushed a button you thought didn't work

MUTT

uh. you know germans worked on nukes right? germans are japanese allies all the time

Wat?

>internment camps were safety camps

oh really. there were many slave labour camps, there was human experimentation, and there were just internment camps were they died en masse by typhus and malnutrition. many were also simply shot.
maynbe the 6 mllion numbers off but dont be stupid.
were talking about nazis ffs. they killed everyone in their path, but they wouldnt kill the parasitic jews because they were good boys? get a load of this goy!

Oops... And SAGE

I am all anti england. you wouldn't believe it even when I knifed your head

whatever. japs did human experimentation on chinks during wwii. which america actually exonerated... because they're god damned subordinates and surrenderers to japan

damn this nigga woke

homogeny rules. it's a phalanx. a bunch of shit diverse heroes are just medals of honor america has blue ribbbon awarded to DEAD non phalanxed unhomogenous retardeds

China fears the Japan-U.S. Alliance
Because the Japanese army killed 100 million Chinese soldiers
The US-Japan alliance can kill more Chinese soldiers