Why are Jews pretending to be Persian?

These Jews are pretending to be Persians. Are they trying to spread degeneracy in Persia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LE22Dn27sVw
youtube.com/watch?v=qEqX0iI-E8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damned gaudy easterners.

>These Jews are pretending to be Persians. Are they trying to spread degeneracy in Persia?

duh

WhY iS iRaN oUr EneMy AgAiN?

same reason they are breeding with asians
>mark kikenburg's wife (facebook)
they see whites on the decline and are moving in on prime territory

Jews always try to infiltrate. Just fyi real ancient Persians were Nordic. Thay's why the modern "Persians" have atavistic blue eyes.

I know a ton of Iranian Jews/Jewish Iranians in Hollywood.

>real persians were nordic

Jesus christ you are delusional as fuck arent you?
American intellectual kek

WIR WAREN KONIGEZ

The Parthians were related to the Aryan Scythians, but no one can be sure about the ancient Persians

>The Parthians were related to the Aryan Scythians

Wtf are you trying to say?
> Some iranians were related to other iranians

Do you know what a nord is?
Just because aryan is word used describing for ubermensch german, it doesnt have connection with the iranians in the desert that used the same name before, jesus christ the retard level here are astonishing

I fucking hate Iranian Jews. They were literally treated as trash in Iran because of their religion, and extremely dark complexions.
youtube.com/watch?v=LE22Dn27sVw

Scythians were famous for their blond hair, and blue eyes! They were extremely white!

Lmao nordic persians.
You amerifats never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.
While classic persians were pretty white in color and had caucasian features they were in NO WAY nordic. They did get browned by an influx of arabs over the last decades.

As i observe this thread i see you are some iranian diaspora, so nice try "we wuzing" mr farruqh samuhiyan

>memeflag

Stop with the meme flag! What country are you from?

Your flag is a meme by istself you retard murican, go watch 2 minute video youtube describing your subhuman ancestry as european, kek

>Germans are descendants of Aryans
>Persians are descendants of Aryans
how hard is this to wrap your head around?
Aryans are an ancient ancient people.

you don't sound right, we don't use "kek" as 'lol' here, and we don't end with 'lol' ever.

You are probably some darky from a shithole. Please don't be jealous!

>Aryans are an ancient ancient people.

Well yeah, doesnt mean they were nordic.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

>american intellectualism

"Aryan" is a word used before in iran to describe people of iran, and somehow hitler took the word because it was meant to show strength and all the things he wanted for his country. To say that because of the word germans and fucking iranians related is a pure american retardism and you deserve a big fat kek

>If a nigger speaks french he is descend of charlamange

Americans everyone

Looks like a mexican soap opera cast

Hahahahahaha. Pre-indoeuropean Iran was semitic

This. Iran is based. So is Iraq. Something about Shia just werks.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEqX0iI-E8k
>BECAUSE THEY ARE PLANNING TO RULE YOU.

Yes, stop calling them Persians. Persians can be very white looking. They were BLACKED by Arab invaders, but the upper class is still light skinned.

>not knowing about the blue eyed Persians
>memeflag education

Do you use pol youself?
Pol is made by red pill me
We are here to shitpost not to debate philosophy!
Jesus Christ, you are an idiot!
tells Sup Forums not to shit post!
This thread got more engagement, probably, then your shit.
What autistic party pooper

well it worked in US and europe , both are going down so why not adapt the same method to other cultures ? i mean western cultures ones were initially chosen because of their susceptibility but im sure this can be done to persians as well .

why risk war with a country if you can make them cuck themselves into nonexistance ?. instead of force and violence you can basically make them willingly commit cultural\national suicide.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you ever heard of the story of Purim?

If its shit then people will not engage with it!
The popularity of a tread is more important then you anti-social autistic objective opinion! Shut the fuck up!

Tell me more about jewish culture and demographics plox

>mean western cultures ones were initially chosen

elaborate

because jews control the west retard

it's okay I was only pretending to be retarded.

sorry, hard to tell on /pol

goys are a threat and attacked us numerous times so they have to be kept in check , if we can convince them to turn to nation-killing ideologies like very far left,communism,anti family-values we can severely weaken them and reduce the threat they pose and make them more manageable .

there's conflicting opinions on whether disliking one's own ancestral culture is a byproduct of all of this or the entire purpose but general agreement that it is a good think and keeps the goys from resisting foreign cultures if they dont like their own very much.

oh and the west was chosen for tolerance of foreign cultures (unlike for example most extreme muslims that chimp out over anything foreign) and the ability to use past colonialism to cause feelings of guilt .
guilt, both justified and manufactured is a very powerful tool for cultural change.

Persian/Sephardic Jews