Farage is such an idiot

May goes to Brussel, negotiates the demand of 500 billion from the EU down to just 50 billion, makes it impossible for the ECJ to have jurisdiction in the UK after 2027 and makes sure there is no border between NI and Ireland, despite crazy demands from the EU that there should be things like regulatory alignment between NI and Ireland.

How can he call her Theresa the Appeaser?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/761018/Guy-Verhofstadt-Newsnight-600-billion-Brexit-bill-EU-exit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>German poster
Every fucking time.
Isn’t it time to go drive your Fork Lift Truck Hanz?

He wants a hard Brexit and is (or was) leading an opposition party.
What do you expect him to say?

To applaud that Brexit is actually moving forward.

>is
the fagget bailed right after the vote.

if he was genuie, he would have stayed and negotiated the deal himself.

Only hans would accept a situation where everything you want is fucking ruined and then shoved down your throat by the rest of Europe

only a leaf (and americuck) would know this little about the EU

why are you a right wing potato
>strong and stable
>the DUP
sippy cup DUP. ol' duffy fucken DUP DUP

>crazy demands from the EU
totally an EU shill

He can't negotiate the deal because he's not the Prime Minister. UKIP is an opposition party.

In opposition you aren't in the business of congratulating the government.

No krautnigger has yet to explain why the ECJ needs jurisdiction ten extra years or that Brits need to pay 50b.
It's blackmail.

Because the EU Donald Trump'd her, asking for a ridiculous amount and the current amount is probably just what they wanted. Ask for more than you want, get what you want.

you are litlle bit tiresome fuck off already

i dont know what a liberal scum is doing here

>Vote happens
>He's not even a MP
>Everyone in government tells him to fuck off and don't touch anything
>UKIP's main goal was to get Brexit
>UKIP lost its only seat
>UKIP can't even hope to get anymore seats

What else do you think he should have done?

>giving the EU anything
kek

He's not even in UKIP
He is a concerned citizen.

It isn't the politicians that ZOG-EU have to persuade , it's the British people.
Good luck with that.

Wait so what's happening with Brexit now?

I don't get Euro politics

>to just 50 billion
Wow what a deal.

Are you going to pay those 5 billion USD reparations yet? It's a steal at this rate.

>oi I’m gonna leave da eu now govna’
>not without that 500 billion dollar eu leaving lisence you ain’t

Please teach me [insert Morrocan name here]

>t. Alehandro

Politicians won the right to vote on the governments brexit proposals.

>t. waffleheaded mudshit

>He's not even in UKIP
I know. But he's still associated with it.

>He is a concerned citizen.
And what does this have to do with the OP post?
He can criticize the negotiation strategy as private citizen and he defeinitely should as a UKIP politician.

At the end of the negotiations the House of Commons will have a vote on the results. If they don't like it then May has to renegotiate or leave the EU without a deal.

Must....Stay....Relevant....

Le former Ucuck man can fuck right off

>May goes to Brussel, negotiates the demand of 500 billion from the EU down to just 50 billion,

erm, what? its was estimated to be 60 billion EUROS from the start. not 500, you absolute piece of propaganda dogshit

> makes it impossible for the ECJ to have jurisdiction in the UK after 2027

thats cute. ECJ should not have any power post 2020.

> and makes sure there is no border between NI and Ireland,

the DUP did that, not the EU. war would of erupted in ireland had their of been one. refer to ulster unionists/IRA/irish paramilitary type things and history. as if the EU would of dared trying to enforce that hahahaha. being german, you might not remember when their was irish problems. if you think ISIS, or who the fuck else is terrorising western culture, well, imagine that, but fucking organised, and very effective. terrible time for everyone.

> despite crazy demands from the EU that there should be things like regulatory alignment between NI and Ireland.

this final point i wont touch on, because , well, just read it out loud

you absolute dildo.

So is this good or bad for brexit?

WE
OWE
FUCK
ALL!
She didn't whittle them down, they knew she would pay because she's a fucking remainer and in their pocket.
She's going, nobody likes the bitch.
We take NO DEAL so we pay nothing, you will need us before we need you.

Fucking nazi like Merkel asking for one fucking penny.

Do you nazi forget about UK forgiving your debt.

Looks like nazi need to lose another war

DW, they are finishing themselves.

>and is (or was) leading an opposition party.
was never an opposition party. he was never a MP. you germans are so fucking retarded. stay away from political subjects you dont understand

>WE WILL MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN FOLKS I PROMISE SHE WILL BE GREAT
>oh shit we won? well i'm off, i'll go live in the USA lel who wants to live in a post-brexit uk haha :D cheerio!

Divided opinions, probably more chance of no-deal.
What the politicians need to understand is that we can't just keep being the country that keeps peace by generous distribution of our hard earned brass.

>not 500, you absolute piece of propaganda dogshit
express.co.uk/news/uk/761018/Guy-Verhofstadt-Newsnight-600-billion-Brexit-bill-EU-exit
ok...

>ECJ should not have any power post 2020.
The ECJ will have to have power over the UK in all of the 2-3 year transition period and then, as freedom of movement applies fully in this period, for at least 5 yrs past the end for all EU nationals in the UK.

>war would of erupted in ireland had their of been one.
Bullshit. There was a hard border for goods until 1993, this is what the EU says has to be reestablished in case there is no regulatory alignment.

>this final point i wont touch on, because , well, just read it out loud
Because you do not understand what regulatory alignment is, do you?

>negotiates the demand of 500 billion from the EU down to just 50 billion
if I steal your wallet and you negotiate it to just giving me $20 I still fucking robbed you

german cucks know the EU is fucked without UK and destined to crumble, so are just shilling. and the EU will be lucky to get anything it wants from us.they have to pray the tories do not fucking kill off theresa (metaphorically, despite most her party probably calling for it in the physical form, they want her blood, and they want her out). she would be lucky to still be PM by the vote. problems surround her remaining PM, and being overthrown, they are fucked

>stay away from political subjects you dont understand
It really seems I don't understand UK politics then.

>UKIP was never an opposition party
What else?

>he was never a MP
didn't say that

So is brexit still happening or what?

oh the express?? instantly destroys the point you think you are making. nice comic you german shit.

2nd point = has to because it thinks it has too=

3rd) oh really??????????? il assume you were not born pre 1993............. do your research spastic

4) i understand. we dont need to though

take your shitty, false, sob story elsewhere child.
the game is up.

We don't want a transition period , only politicians and misguided businesses want that.
It would be as easy to implement it from late march '19 as it would in '22 or whenever but save us £40 billion and the embarrassment of having to dance to the ZOG-EU

Because we dont owe the EU a penny and we certainly dont have 50bn to give away, our treasury is empty.

Why are we agreeing to give away money we dont have? So we can have the possibility of access to the single market or something?

WTO rules are good enough, we dont export anything anyway so who gives a shit about 7% tarrifs.

We should go with a no-deal option, end of.

1) no, you really dont.
2) opposition - in parliament. not in power. now go look at ukipss history of MPs being IN parliament. you fucking tranny
3) opposition = refer to 2)

yes, there is definately no abandoning now.people will pretend it can be stopped, but it really wont. our government will kill our own country, before admitting it was a dumb idea at the time, but, now the balls rolling, its looking quite good. i was sceptic, but now i love the idea?
EU? E who?

I do not understand why the UK is supposed to pay anything. What is the reasoning behind this?

Yaruba Yaruba.

This country is on the path to self destruction and I welcome it. More rapists, more burglaries, more criminals, less money for public spending, only then will we realise how good we had things.

It sounds like the WTO could do with a backbone of late.
It could be the best thing to happen to world trade but our politicians will die trying to implement the Zionist dream of local business for local folk.

There should have never been a referendum.

The Parliament of the United Kingdom is not designed to have referendums. We ended up with a Brexit vote whilest having two Europhile parties in power, both of whom campaigned for us to stay in the EU, now having to negotiate a Brexit deal. It's pathetic, and the reason its pathetic is because the British public are pathetic.

To fucking pussy to vote outside of the two establishment parties, would rather try and take a short cut around actually shaking things up using a referendum, well now look at the mess they have caused. Conservatives are useless and havent done anything positive for over 30 years, Labour are essentially Eurocrat plants and British people keep voting them in again and again. We deserve everything we get from this deal.

Farage should be negotiating our deal but ofc he couldnt even win 1 seat in parliament so that is impossible.

truthfully, EU is going to need all the money it can get. its only downwards from here. The EU has to pray UK doesnt trigger romania, greece, and italy to follow us, and we create our own sector. i would put money on greece or romania being the first to follow, later followed by italy and whoever else. the romanians are pissed off with the euro fucking them over, and greece, well the EU has been punishing them for ages, its got better now, but people dont forget the past. and if there is any sign of success in the uk, they will jump ship quicktime

Stealing memes are we?

Yes.

Spicy

>negotiate
bin that arguement, threaten with war

Farage and Trump don't care about white people!

Who does Britain pay the 49.98 billion Euro to, after the Euro fails and Brussels is burnt to the ground by the mob?

No-one.

They said the same thing about the US from the beginning of the rebellion right until the beginning of the 20th century.

Face it, the Union is here to stay and is morphing into a superstate.

>bringing up america for no reason

Was getting a (You) the next step of your master plan?

Yeah good luck with that I'm sure the people who signed on for a fucking FTA will totally agree to be under the German thumb again

Because you filthy jewish niggerturk the fact is that no one should have to pay money to leave a fucking FTA and the point is to try and intimidate anyone else thinking of leaving

Then you shove 50 million Germans into Poland

You are cancer and Germans must be physically eradicated for sucking in virtually all ways

>who signed on for a fucking FTA

So who would that be? The Union was created in the 1950s under the motto “ever closer union” with a flag, an anthem, later a parliament, a commission president and a common military. From the 1950s onwards any change in the structure of the EU was done by unanimous consent.

Ah that border though! thats the elephant in the room.....

no deal, you are the weakest link goodbye

> negotiates the demand of 500 billion from the EU down to just 50 billion
> What is highballing?
She is even locked into the motifs. The EU is the USE and she warns of "confederation" so as to imply we were always part of a united states of Europe and we are the deep south, with all it's features.
Shills need to think about what they are aparty to or it won't be the last time we hear a German use "only following orders" as an excuse.

>oi I’m gonna leave da eu now govna’
>you have to pay for something you won't get a return on and is going to happen in the future because we said so
FTFY

Also, do foreigners think we all talk like lower class Londoners or something?

Theresa may is a traitor scum that wants to hurt UK as much as possible.

Or she's the most incompetent leader in British thousand year history.

nuke brussels

I think it's more incompetence than treason, then again she was a remainer so..

Oh and also it's 300 years, you're misunderstanding British and English.