Tfw your ideology is so perfect that its only counterarguments consist of ridiculous made-up strawmen

>tfw your ideology is so perfect that its only counterarguments consist of ridiculous made-up strawmen

So... what IS your ideology?

>Being this new

rot op grachtsmof. ik vil een antwoord in het eigen woorden, niet nuttelose e-thot theorien. je taal is een ziekte.

Ancap is literally Communism.

how are roads a made-up strawman?

by neofeudalism do you mean the current state of rich people being favoured by the court? or do you mean literal government recognition of "the elite class" with a card or tattoo or something?

Do #5 as a Jew

Ancap is literally the opposite of communism.

Ancap isn't an ideology, just a prediction (a false one) of how anarchism would turn out

> When you want a free society but your stand on immigration increases the power of the state

>ignores the fact that ancap naturally evolves into structured/subjugated society
In an ancap society I will attempt make friends and subjugate others and attempt to formulate a systematic society to protect my interests and I'm not even powerful in the first place, imagine what someone powerful would accomplish. It can't work, just like communism can't work, for ironically very similar reasons.

>When you want a free society but your stand on immigration increases the power of the state
When you only know ancap from liberalala videos on jewtube and dont understand that when everything is private property, immigration without owner's permission is trespassing.

keks decided, move along boys the border is closing.

Then tell me how would you hold your power when law in ancap society is apodictically polycentric?

ancap in a multicultural society destroys anything without material value
all culture dies
jews win
nigs rule

t. voluntarist

Literally this

With guns and men you fucking idiot.
A piece of paper won't protect you when multiple pieces of paper that can buy stuff say you die.

>Implying that everybody else wont have means to protect themselves from you
Legislation is a piece of paper law is not. Educate yourself.

road company mate. schlomo just employs it.

The /leftypol "ancom" solution is to have the community collectivize and hire the road company themselves. at least that way you get to avoid playing by schlomo's rules.

A collective that cares about meeting community needs seems a lot more plausible than pure profit motive in this case

>A collective that cares about meeting community needs seems a lot more plausible than pure profit motive in this case
A NatSoc government would do the same and offer far more protections. Mad max style primativism would still be pretty interesting though

>Create Ancap country
>It pays no taxes for border security or a standing army
>It is promptly invaded by it's neighbours for the good of its citizens

>Create ancap country
>First group to collectivize takes over entire country

Capitalism is inherently FLAWED

Thus Ancap is inherently FLAWED

Can prove WHY if anyone is interested...