Dragon Ball Super

More Goku vs Hit

Favorite page from this fight.

How come no one ever adresses the fact the manga butchered the character of Zamasu and Black?

>Tights is 58 years old

Hit vs Monaka

I'm surprised King's Castle was still standing after two decades of android fuckery.

Stop spamming retard

>spamming

>Tracertaro

Being Trunks is suffering

Reminder that pic related is just a placeholder for whatever new form Goku will have.
Goku clearly have his SS hairstyle and change to base as soon he cuts his aura. The next version will change this as they changed the first opening with SSB replacing SSG.

Also is already confirmed there's more clips for the opening, don't you remember how Broliko goes LSS in previews, but she's already transformed in the opening? The opening will be changed, just wait.

Most manga readers in this thread too caught up in a shitposting war with some of the more retarded anime fans that they refuse to acknowledge any problems the manga has or anything the anime may have done better.

Same goes for said retarded anime viewers.

Reminder Toei Goku a shit.

Cute Mai

Just posting favorite pages from the manga, because the "Toyocucks vs Toeishills" memes are really boring for me

When will gohan do something significant again? Also what do you think will come after the universal arc? I am guessing something with the dragon god.

Because it didn't?

Did you read the latest chapter? Zamasu and Black are fine.

>Goku holding Black's scythe
Was that intentional?

Hug

>"Toyocucks vs Toeishills" memes are really boring for me
>I'll add fuel to the fires by spamming manga pages for hours instead of start up another discussion

Cute gods doing cute things

>When will gohan do something significant again?
During the new arc. Something significant being jobbing, like Gohan always does outside of Cell arc.

Black

Nothing to discuss until Saturday

>When will gohan do something significant again?
Never

Masenko

Trunks vs Black

>Triples wasted on 3dpd

Love this one.

Beerus being Beerus

If anything the manga improved on them. It explains how Black is able to use Goku's body as well as he does since going off what we know from the Ginyu fight, Black should not be able to decently use that body let alone use it better than Goku himself which was the case in the anime. It also gave Black and Future Zamasu a reason to work together the Zenkai and Healing combo. Whereas in the anime Black's Toei Zenkai doesn't need him to be seriously injured for it to take effect. Thus making his team up with Future Zamasu kind of unnecessary.

Karin and Yajirobe

we need to find something new the anime vs manga shit is getting boring

Goku vs Trunks

More Goku vs Trunks

Frieza,Ginyu,Buu and Cell can all beat Broly so why do people think he's strong

THE NEXT CHARACTER POSTED IS GOING ON A DATE WITH YOU DESCRIBE IT REEEEEE

More Goku vs Trunks

Also something something powerlevels

I never thought there would be a day where my answer to "which Dragon Ball character are you most envious of?" would be Krillin. Just the way 18 looks at the bald bastard.

>Ginyu

How? Body change?

reposting this from some previous thread because I like the idea

>What if the legendary super saiyan and the super saiyan god fought 1000 years ago in both planets Sadla and the result decided saiyans destiny? In universe 7 the legendary super saiyan won, so good hearted saiyans were destroyed, but in universe 6 the super saiyan god was the winner so all bad hearted saiyans were killed instead

TORANKUSU

yup

Mai will get cucked

Broly is a meme.

18 looks so good with the tracksuit

Too bad Gohan stopped wearing the green one and became a Goku clone again

M-MAI

Anime black> manga black
Pure Savage > bad actor

Sounds like a cool fanfic Paco.

Give me a senzu, Trunks...

Stop loving Mai!

Makes sense, with the saiyan god having a time limit

>bad actor
>BAD

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>Gohan
He will do something big for sure. There is no Future Trunks, so someone needs to be the 3rd character since Piccolo is not an option anymore and can't be a true god(despite being one at one point). Universe is at stake, so is Gohan's family, so there are no excuses now.
Everyone will have some time to train anyways, power ups in strenght will happen

>Also what do you think will come after the universal arc? I am guessing something with the dragon god.
Nothing bad will happen, every universe will be alright in the end. It will be just a fucking tournament for once with no interruptions.
Super dragon god creator will be saved for some other arc. Same goes with Vegeta going to Cabba's planet.

NO MORE WARMING UP THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

So does Trunks just have a big dick, or what?

TORANKUSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Because is hotter if I'm who kill her

I'm busy fixing up the temporal line

Meh Manga Black didn't get thwarted by tear gas.

>placeholder forme
>literally hold goku black's scythe

Just face it best boy is coming back in black

>>literally hold goku black's scythe
but that's wrong

Shhh... Just ignore him user.

post smug

So massive

Mai is the best girl for Trunks

>*Teleports behind you*

I want to see how you try

cant wait to see gohan fight

opinions on Multiverse?

Just getting down to business.

Spelling errors desu.

are Goku Black fans the new Brolyfags

Asura is a great artist

Salagir is a shit writer, also has shit taste

The best thing about this is the filename.

How come everyone always bitches about animefags vs mangafags but no one bitches about these cancerous shipping/wafiufags who flood every thread with the same fucking images over and over?

No, Brolyfags got replaced by Fembrolyfags.

>so someone needs to be the 3rd character
That's 17. Just look at how he has a bit more focus than the other fighters besides Goku and Vegeta in the opening, and always appears besides Goku in promotional stuff. He'll be the Future Trunks of this arc.

Broly is stronger than Super Turles

Goku > Trunks according the the page

Where did this Goku is a bad father meme come from? Usually when he's around in his children's lives he's a father.

>He'll be the Future Trunks of this arc.
So a Mary sure with asspulls every second?

Blame TFS

Hahaha nice work Goku

Stupid DBZA memes.

TFS they're also the ones that started the Krillin is weak and always dies meme

but we don't know if fembroly have a personality

The lucky digits confirm it

Also Toei's flanderization of Goku in DBS anime.

Throwing his son at Cell and having to be told by Piccolo that he's a retard for doing it

>also the ones that started the Krillin is weak and always dies meme

That shit was always a meme, TFS aren't the ones who started it

The meme comes from people projecting their insecurities and daddy isses on Goku.
Even Super goes out of its way to show that Goku spends a lot of time with Goten. He fucks off somewhere to train every few months, but people ignore Goku spent said months at home working on his farm and interacting with his kid.

On an unrelated note, what the fuck is up with Bulma's hair in that second panel?

>Calls himself super hero and protector
>blows up probably multi million dollar skyscrapers

Seriously guys how we can btfo these maifags for ever?