Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/inventor-net-neutrality-fcc-doesnt-understand-internet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is a guy who wants to sell the internet to kikes /ourguy/?

No. I hope there's a cuckservative within those three republicans and NN will stay.

you mean Trump? why is everyone blaming this guy when it's Trump's "DUDE REPEAL ALL THAT IS OBAMA STUFF"?

I fucking love this timeline

Fuck Net Neutrality

You retards are so adamant on going against the grain that you will embrace a corporate sellout kike that wants to take away the only thing most of you have

Trump's not the Verizon shill now is he?

I don't want to lose Sup Forums or YouTube

You're fucking retarded

Does that mean I won't then?

You won't and I will bet my left nut on it

Would you bet those repe///ating digits that I won't lose Sup Forums and we'll be fine?

Why would they sell a service they provide already to themselves. Your logic doesn't make sense.

This. This place is such a contrarian shithole that people will defend this fucker just to seem edgy and smart.

Yes. In fact, relying on the government to regulate the interweb with "neutrality" is the dumbest thing you can do.

Let's say a democrat wins 2020. What now?

wccftech.com/inventor-net-neutrality-fcc-doesnt-understand-internet/

Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the world wide web, Steve Wozniak, Apple’s cofounder, and a number of other pioneers and leaders of the industry are calling on the Congress and the FCC to cancel the vote on net neutrality repeal tomorrow, saying that the repeal is “based on a flawed and factually inaccurate” understanding of how the internet works. Earlier this week, they wrote an open letter to lawmakers with oversight of the Federal Communications Commission:

We are the pioneers and technologists who created and now operate the Internet, and some of the innovators and business people who, like many others, depend on it for our livelihood.

ajit-pai
RELATED
Get Ready to Say Hi to the New Freedom Order of the Internet – Empowering No One but the ISPs
We are writing to respectfully urge you to call on FCC Chairman Ajit Pai to cancel the December 14 vote on the FCC’s proposed Restoring Internet Freedom Order.

Following this open letter, Berners-Lee has now posted another piece saying this vote would fatally undermine the internet as we know it.

“When I invented the World Wide Web in 1989, I didn’t have to pay a fee, or ask anyone for permission to make it available over the internet,” he wrote (emphasis is ours). “All I had to do was write a new app and plug my computer into the net.”

“If US net neutrality rules are repealed, future innovators will have to first negotiate with each ISP to get their new product onto an internet package. That means no more permissionless space for innovation. ISPs will have the power to decide which websites you can access and at what speed each will load. In other words, they’ll be able to decide which companies succeed online, which voices are heard – and which are silenced.”

He won't. He'll just have to pay $14.99 for the "Sup Forums and Youtube" package!

Nevermind that Goldstien can just walk by and decide to remove any website or website's content from their service.

Why are you so intent on letting corporations run by jews get a monopoly on the information we look at?

I just want to watch my Chinese cartoons without having to resort to Netflix or Crunchykike, that's all.

>He won't. He'll just have to pay $14.99 for the "Sup Forums and Youtube" package!
I have yet to see any evidence of this

When do you think we veered off the more reasonable timeline?

Where is the proofs that fearmongering image is what's actually going to happen though?

Hey tardos. The only reason to get rid f net neutrality is so ISPs can sell websites like cable packages and block access to competitors.

There is no other reason.

For proof look at how ISPs already tried that shit and that is why we have net neutrality.

Fucking ignorant shitskins.

Seriously. It''s like these morons think that there is no malevolent goal behind the repeal of net neutrality. There's always a reason for these political maneuvers, dipshits.

Oh well forgive me, sir, for staying as positive as I possibly can about a situation I know little about and am a little terrified of. I need all of the support and uplifting I can possibly get.

no proof

surely no money hungry jew would ever consider offering all internets at low prices to get all the users on their service.

So the former Verizon exec pushes super hard for NN repeal over an overwhelming public opposition, but it's just because of muh freedom and not because it's a scam to squeeze more money from consumers?

You must be new here.

Hey, shitskin. It already happened. Your 14 now and this was a few years ago before the rules were put in to place. So you would have been 10 years old at the time. And being a 10 year old retard you would mentally be a 4 year old and you wouldn't have known it happened.

There is no proof net neutrality harms consumers. There is proof no net neutrality does because it already did. Ask your mom to google it for you.

Right, because there's competition in the ISP space, retard.

He won't win anyway probably. Too many people are against it.

fake libtard news

>Right, because there's competition in the ISP space, retard.
yes there is retard. you think cable is the only option?

Holy shit you're an idiot. You think have up to 3 choices at most is "competition"?

I have the same nerf gun, he’s defo my guy

It's happening. Today.

The voting is. 5 people. Odd numbers. You think there isn't a cuckservative among those ranks?

This shit is going to turn a lot of Americans votes blue. Terrible tactic that doesn't benefit anyone but the super rich

good thing im not poor

Right now your ISPs can't use your search history, websites you visit, etc as data they can sell. Things that Google, Facebook, Amazon (all big net neutrality supporters) can and do. Repealing net neutrality allows ISPs to use and sell your data to advertisers. They'll have an even bigger advantage than the big tech companies because they can see everything you're doing no matter what website your on. And as you can see from how big Facebook and Google are, using and selling data is very profitable.

It's not as sexy a reason as "ISPs want to repeal net neutrality to block Sup Forums" but its the main reason.

There is one ISP in my area, unless you're advocating satellite internet, but satellite internet is almost as bad as dial up.

>Holy shit you're an idiot. You think have up to 3 choices at most is "competition"?
i have seven choices in rural michigan. I'm sure you have more if you pull head out of your ass and explore options.

Name them.

Are middle class people going to be okay?

Holy fucking shitskin. ISPs couldn't sell your info before, but Trump already got rid of that rule months ago. Net Neutrality has nothing to do with that.

Fucking shit you middle school incels are dumb as fuck.

I don't get it. You vote for something that takes more of your money just because it also fucks over people you don't like?

is he black, indian, or asian? this is an important question before /we/ weigh in on the topic

>Name them.
do your own homework

No, I don't. It'll be a 3-2 vote and it will be repealed. Bet all of your Bitcoin on it.

Right. Lying sack of shit.

yes

He's shitposting, but it's how retards all over the world think.
>This will fuck over someone I don't like, so it's okay if it fucks me over too

I'll bee okay. I'll still be here and I'll still laugh about liberal tears with you guys. If all of that fearmongering shit's true, I'll pay for the first month so I can download all my shit?

Regardless of whether it's truly serious or not, everyone should be cautious and wary about it after seeing what media consolidations, 1996 telecoms act, and nafta did to culture in the world. Now we long for the time before those things.If we don't want to feel more of that we better do something about it.
I bet back when those things were being deliberated you had shills telling people there was nothing to worry about. Better learn from history.

asian if you ask bongs. poos are asians, like bruce lee, due to the empire geololgraphy.

>Right. Lying sack of shit.
not good at homework I see

i want a sauce on that video RIGHT NOW

I'm in Troy and I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

I'm in an extremely anti-Trump state. I wonder if that'll benefit me in terms of this somewhat.

Short answer is no. And...

DESIGNATED SHITTING NETWORK COMPANIES

Anybody who's against Net Neutrally and supports a fucking poo in loo over actual white Europeans is obviously a fucking traitor.

>Cringe worthy reddit meme

Net Neutrally is against kikes owning ISPs, it's going to stay anyways because most senators want it to stay. I voted for Trump and even I think it's good for the internet. I will not support some filthy Indian who's about as America as illegals to fuck over my internet. I hope after this, we ban all immigration from India and deport the remaining Pajeets we do have.

The only way he'll be /ourguy/ is with his head on a pike

Fat Goofy Obama