THE VERY DEFINITION OF RACISM

Logically you could also say "Only native Britons will be hired."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shjBCmfZdGg
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/12/ftse-100-firms-deadline-ethnic-minority-directors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

affirmative action is pure racism that is intented to decrease wealth of white middle class

And this is it now put out in the public in full force. Meanwhile "the lads" care about how much a foocking pint costs mate.

>1 reply
Sup Forums is all about NOT politics, I guess.

Nobody is sueing the bbc over this or is this legal in bongland? Here it's bad enough too but they can only state a preference not exclude people I think.

>post old news from weeks ago that has already been discussed to death on here
>WAHHHHHHHHHHH NO BODY REPLYING TO ME ITS TOTALLY BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES POLITICS NOT BECAUSE MY THREADS SHIT

That's literally not a preference but a requirement. It's legal (:
Glad to know you crusaders saw that, sorry for the shit thread then.

There's a difference between racism and discrimination. Racism is the belief that one or some races are superior to others. It's quite a stretch to get that from this ad. They're simply looking for a diversity hire for one trainee position. You are not smart.

>10.20/h for a job at a major news network
the absolute state of mainstream media

>>THE VERY DEFINITION OF RACISM

sin free and totally sanctionable

Then you would suppose hiring whites only is legal too

Hilarious! Too bad it's illegal in England to complain about this, just part and parcel of a totalitarian state.

Throw this back at them when they ask you to define white.

That's racist discrimination. And what the fuck is diversity hire anyways? You fucking moron get off this board NOW. Let the best employee be employed, FAGGOT.

Is BBC the epitome of cuckoldry?
I even saw some documentary about parasites and they managed to insert a nigger fucking a white girl in there.

How is this shit even legal? If a private company chooses to discriminate, fine, but a company that lives off of taxpayer money?
You Anglos are all fucked in the head.

The BBC are vile cunts. Why we don't have an angry mob of lads outside Broadcasting House with ropes, i'll never know.

Robinson is a dick, but the way he deals with the BBC reporter in this video is great. Hats off.

youtube.com/watch?v=shjBCmfZdGg

showed this, and the one about mandatory nonwhites at top 100 company board of directors. : theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/12/ftse-100-firms-deadline-ethnic-minority-directors

even fucking normies were shocked. even normie women. fuckig wonderful how much they're showing their hand now. nasty fucking cunts

They are showing their hand because it's already too late.
И aз cъм бългapин.

zdr bby, koga se vrashtash? :)

oh, and where are you at (in which city)

>bulgaria
>normies
good one Pesho

well, yeah, nobody is as bad as western normies, but i'm speaking relatively

кaт мaйкa ти ми звъннe

Give 'em a bit of tha' ol' ultra violence mah droogs.

>parasites
>nigger
Well they’re not wrong

>dumb goyim does not understand double standarts

> look how cultured i am
fuck off yank

Whites are discriminated by state and society. Blacks are discriminated by their own IQ. Even through whites are discriminated by state and people, they are still doing better than blacks and leftists/progressives think that muh ebil system against blacks, they dont understand only way we have a society where everybody is "equal", it could only happen in an ethnostate.